Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I want to change my name for Satan: Satanic baptism

Amalek

Greeting brothers and sisters!
I'm sure many of us here have been previously xian and have been baptized in the name of jewsus.
The name on my ID is a name that has been given to me by xians in a ritual that honors the enemy and literally curses our beloved Father Satan 3 times.
This name represents something I am against.It is not the word itself that's that bothers me but the circumstance in which it was given.

So as the title said I want to change my name to something that honors our Father.
This isn't such a big deal but it is something in the back of my mind.In the initiation ritual I signed in a name that is enemy in origin and I don't know how to feel about that.I know it isn't the name that matters as it is just symbolic of dedicating ones soul but still.I also know the initiation ritual invalidates the baptism but the name remains as a scar for what once was an open wound.

The thing is the baptism ritual ( https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Baptism.html ) seems to be only for infants and I want a version for older people that were previously named in xianity.Is that a thing?If yes then please help me out on how to do it.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER and thank you in advance brothers and sisters!

in some ancient cultures they would use wait till you were of age an give you a magical or another name, it was interesting their are many who don't like their names cause its associated with the jewish reptilian religion, look at the spanish an latino people im sure many have abrahamic names, when people ask you whats your name you can give a nickname or something, i known a few who did that even in the work place,but if you decide to change your name do it only if you really want to

I want to someday get rid of my name too change it to something I like better since I was named after the founder of an xtian church 🤢🤮. I wonder if my middle name or first can be Wotan without causing offense to the Gods. It would be about my ancestors. I was thinking about that. The thing is I feel that name raises the vibration of anyone who speaks or even thinks it. So this also may help raise racial consciousness in others. Hmm

I don't know about right away but some day. I don't like my identity being associated with someone important to the xtian religion

Thanks for the replies bros!
I know exactly what name I want but my question remains: Is there a ritual to change the name?
Is it okay to design my own ritual?

Amalek said:
Thanks for the replies bros!
I know exactly what name I want but my question remains: Is there a ritual to change the name?
Is it okay to design my own ritual?
Of course you can make your own if rituals are your thing. Personally I would simply adopt a new name and be done with it.

[/quote]
Of course you can make your own if rituals are your thing. Personally I would simply adopt a new name and be done with it.
[/quote]
Thanks brother.I will

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back