Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Few questions, looking for the correct meditations or workings…. “ADHD”, visualization, aura empowerment….

Wolfsage

A few things I’m looking for advice on…
1) so I could be described as “ADHD” although I don’t think it exists, I believe it to be an energy imbalance. Im working with the earth element and have been having some success, but any recommendations(meditations/workings) for a spiritual fix for general focus issues?

2) So when I visualize, light for example, I am able to get extremely bright/intense light going and the energy follows. I’m also able to just intend to feel light and I’m having good success. But when it comes to large areas(aura) or things such as energy balls, the shape tends to go irregular on me. It’s very hard for me to hold the light/energy in a sphere shape for any length of time. Im able to visualize a sphere or light, but when I do both it tends to become more of an oval or it goes flat on me. Almost like my visualization is 2D and 3D is quite difficult there is a “stretch” there. Any tips?

3) best set of meditations for aura cleansing/empowerment? I’m doing Raum 216x a day, as well as the short working, visualizing light in my aura, anything I could consider adding?

Thanks!

Wolfsage said:
1) so I could be described as “ADHD” although I don’t think it exists, I believe it to be an energy imbalance. Im working with the earth element and have been having some success, but any recommendations(meditations/workings) for a spiritual fix for general focus issues?

2) So when I visualize, light for example, I am able to get extremely bright/intense light going and the energy follows. I’m also able to just intend to feel light and I’m having good success. But when it comes to large areas(aura) or things such as energy balls, the shape tends to go irregular on me. It’s very hard for me to hold the light/energy in a sphere shape for any length of time. Im able to visualize a sphere or light, but when I do both it tends to become more of an oval or it goes flat on me. Almost like my visualization is 2D and 3D is quite difficult there is a “stretch” there. Any tips?

3) best set of meditations for aura cleansing/empowerment? I’m doing Raum 216x a day, as well as the short working, visualizing light in my aura, anything I could consider adding?

Thanks!

You can also try it by just visualising a large sphere. You don't have to do anything with it, just visualize it. Start with smaller ones, then bigger ones day by day. Finally, when you have mastered it, take the exercise out into the Spiritual Work and you will understand.

To strengthen your aura, you can work with the 4 elements. You breathe each element into your aura and say affirmations. I think this is a valid practice that was published by a former high priest years ago. I don't know where to find the link now.

BrightSpace666 said:
To strengthen your aura, you can work with the 4 elements. You breathe each element into your aura and say affirmations. I think this is a valid practice that was published by a former high priest years ago. I don't know where to find the link now.
You need experience before working with the elements.

Veritá_666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:

I do have quite a bit of general experience, energy wise and have been doing power meditations off and on for awhile. Not as consistently as I should’ve been, to be sure. I’m keeping a journal on what the element is doing, if anything and I’m following the warning that was written about elemental work. For the most part, I can feel energy and discern where it’s from, what it’s doing, and how to change it. I’m also aware when demons are present or enemy filth. But if you have other suggestions about alternative meditations or workings, I’m open. :) thank you for the response.

Veritá_666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:

Yes, the elements can be a little more raw or wild, but what HPS Maxine was doing was invoking them into her soul and leaving them. Basically, she was testing their raw effects, as well as pushing her soul to handle them.

If someone invokes a small amount and combines it with appropriate programming, then there is much less risk of harm.
At the same time, the elements reflect into the runes, anyway, so someone can generally find a solution with them as well.

Wolfsage said:

Thanks!

Both 1 and 2 are similar issues, based in earth deficiency. You can use Nauthiz or Isa for improving this, programming it to increase your ability to focus. In addition, actually practicing visualization and void will be sufficient for the time being.

Yet, you don't always need to perfectly visualize the energy anyway. Use your willpower more; focus on the goal of your meditation being achieved. For example, focus on the idea that your chakra is being cleaned, rather than trying to get the visualization itself perfect.

This is easier done with stronger solar energies. Yet, you can spin your solar chakra, or try to "push" with your solar chakra when doing work.

3) Your aura is just one part of your soul. You don't have to necessarily spend large amounts of time just on the aura. It is your chakras that uptake energy, so as they grow stronger, then your aura will as well.

That does not mean you should not improve your aura. Using Raum is good for both cleaning or empowering any part of the soul.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=355753 time=1652835343 user_id=21286]
Veritá_666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:

Yes, the elements can be a little more raw or wild, but what HPS Maxine was doing was invoking them into her soul and leaving them. Basically, she was testing their raw effects, as well as pushing her soul to handle them.

If someone invokes a small amount and combines it with appropriate programming, then there is much less risk of harm.
At the same time, the elements reflect into the runes, anyway, so someone can generally find a solution with them as well.

Wolfsage said:

Thanks!

Both 1 and 2 are similar issues, based in earth deficiency. You can use Nauthiz or Isa for improving this, programming it to increase your ability to focus. In addition, actually practicing visualization and void will be sufficient for the time being.

Yet, you don't always need to perfectly visualize the energy anyway. Use your willpower more; focus on the goal of your meditation being achieved. For example, focus on the idea that your chakra is being cleaned, rather than trying to get the visualization itself perfect.

This is easier done with stronger solar energies. Yet, you can spin your solar chakra, or try to "push" with your solar chakra when doing work.

3) Your aura is just one part of your soul. You don't have to necessarily spend large amounts of time just on the aura. It is your chakras that uptake energy, so as they grow stronger, then your aura will as well.

That does not mean you should not improve your aura. Using Raum is good for both cleaning or empowering any part of the soul.
Very useful! Thank you! I do tend to get caught up in focusing on specific spiritual goals and probably overthink it, some of the time. This lack of focus has been a plague on my life, to the point of thinking about going to a dirty ass shrink again, but I know their pills are a dead end and it’s not what I need anymore anyways. I’ve had good success with meditation and exercise. So I’m gonna keep doing that.
I’m completely new with the runes, as I’ve just added them to my daily practice, but I’ll continue with those too. Magic is wonderful and actually natural for me, but I haven’t spent anytime relearning it. I’ve just got the vibe for it and can taste when it’s around, in myself and others. I do consider the runes to be more magical than meditative, but perhaps that’s just lack of understanding.
Anyways, the advice is much appreciated!!

Wolfsage said:

Thanks!

1) https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=59398&p=261914#p261914

Maybe this post helps you somehow. I don't know what symptoms you are experiencing though, but it can give a general idea of the nature of ADHD. In general, as you said, it seems to be an imbalance in elements, and with the earth element being countered by the rest of the elements in the individual's natal chart. So, a recommendation will be invoking earth element, practicing grounding, using obsidian, black onyx or black tourmaline (if you are fond of crystals). Each person experiences it differently but this can be a general guide to start with.

2) I would suggest what others here already suggested to you. Also, it would be good to embrace the moment. Maybe when you try this, you lose focus and you start having thoughts in the back of your head because you know you will make it in a specific way. Just try to acknowledge what you are doing, focus on that moment and be open. Your intention has to be clear and free of any obligations, so whatever helps you clear your mind, relax and focus. A general empowerment will help too.

3) For cleaning and protection, "return curses" is for me the best way. I start with it, then after this I do sowilo in each chakra and aura and then algiz.
For empowerment you could do some energy breathing in your aura, preferably with white-gold energy to start with. Also, go to meditation section in JoS and pick something that speaks to you and you feel comfortable to try.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back