Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can someone with 1-20% jewishness be considered a gentile?

Antichrist

I'm asking this question because there is one girl who is pretty smart and pleasant to talk to and who likes me. She also fits me astrologically. But the problem is that it seems to me that she has some jewish blood in her(about 15-20%), judging by her appearance. I am already 27 and I am going to build a family soon and therefore I am looking for a suitable girl with whom I could build a strong and friendly family.

- Can she be considered a gentile?

- And if I marry such a girl, will it be considered a betrayal of Satan and the Gods?

By the way, I've also noticed that life quite often confronted me with girls in whom there was a certain amount of jewish blood. This seems a little strange to me... What is this? Is there some kind of curse on me? Does the enemy want to spoil my bloodline?

Hail Satan!

She cannot be a Gentile if she is a jew. Spells like these are done by jews to take over Gentile spiritual bloodlines and bring them to an end.

Then the bloodline is puffed out of existence. On the surface these spells and people might look "pleasant" and so on, but this is their trick to get you engaged.

Jewesses as a rule are smart, cunning, and will do their utmost to play their role in these curses, oftentimes unconsciously.

Then they drain your soul dry, cause you damage, steal your genes, and possibly leave you as a dead husk.

The Gods warn against this strongly because of the damage one will receive, and also, its a betrayal to one's people too.

Jewesses will be unconsciously drawn to mate with people like all of us here, and will do anything in their power to try to entice people etc.

I have lost count on how many have attempted this with tragic failure even with me, and yes, this is the enemy doing curses through them and using them as bait, even way before I became a Satanist. Even though I always disliked them, they always tried to borderline force themselves in on my life, and that is usual behavior for them. They are obsessive, disturbed, and one must never cohabit or in anyway relate with them.

The above is also a spell and curse in their Torah, and its basically based upon the intention to destroy and finish Gentiles off.

You can find another girl. There are endless Gentile girls with charts, manners and all one would need to make a family. Being 27 or 30 means nothing here, as you are at optimal age as a man, so just what you have to and go after another girl if you suspect this one is a jew.

Please don't do this. Make note of the fact that 15 to 20 is Jewish soul and don't do it or you will regret it feel free to search sex with a Jew under my user name. My girlfriend's ex was one. This can truly mess someone up and takes a long time to clean and get out of. But you probably will be mostly borged and turn into a different person after awhile have all sorts of horrible things happen in your life maybe sicknesses, then they may leave you after doing all this and your stuck dealing with this mess.

slyscorpion said:
Please don't do this. Make note of the fact that 15 to 20 is Jewish soul and don't do it or you will regret it feel free to search sex with a Jew under my user name. My girlfriend's ex was one. This can truly mess someone up and takes a long time to clean and get out of. But you probably will be mostly borged and turn into a different person after awhile have all sorts of horrible things happen in your life maybe sicknesses, then they may leave you after doing all this and your stuck dealing with this mess.

The mixed ones so far as unaware actually can do a lot more damage than regular Jews. Cause they don't always act like Jews all the time. Do not fall for it though it totally isn't worth it. Instead find a gentile who has potential and work on your astral senses. Then go check out the image of that Jew or talk to her when your open. You will be like holy fuck how did I ever think of doing this 🤮

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
She cannot be a Gentile if she is a jew. Spells like these are done by jews to take over Gentile spiritual bloodlines and bring them to an end.

Then the bloodline is puffed out of existence. On the surface these spells and people might look "pleasant" and so on, but this is their trick to get you engaged.

Jewesses as a rule are smart, cunning, and will do their utmost to play their role in these curses, oftentimes unconsciously.

Then they drain your soul dry, cause you damage, steal your genes, and possibly leave you as a dead husk.

The Gods warn against this strongly because of the damage one will receive, and also, its a betrayal to one's people too.

Jewesses will be unconsciously drawn to mate with people like all of us here, and will do anything in their power to try to entice people etc.

I have lost count on how many have attempted this with tragic failure even with me, and yes, this is the enemy doing curses through them and using them as bait, even way before I became a Satanist. Even though I always disliked them, they always tried to borderline force themselves in on my life, and that is usual behavior for them. They are obsessive, disturbed, and one must never cohabit or in anyway relate with them.

The above is also a spell and curse in their Torah, and its basically based upon the intention to destroy and finish Gentiles off.

You can find another girl. There are endless Gentile girls with charts, manners and all one would need to make a family. Being 27 or 30 means nothing here, as you are at optimal age as a man, so just what you have to and go after another girl if you suspect this one is a jew.

Both males and females at that :? ugh :x

No matter what the percentage is 0.5% or 50% etc. she is not gentile and will dilute your bloodline, while she might not know it, the effect is the same.
As a result your children would inherit her jewish blood and their souls will be different from yours. You can think of it this way...she dilutes your bloodline rather than you diluting hers, meaning that your bloodline is far more worth while than hers. I will echo what Slyscorpion has said, mixed jews are harder to point out, and thus are less likely to be found out because they carry some of our gentile genes and hurt that bloodline that they are born from. A regular jew would be easy to point out and could be easily stopped from mating with a gentile.

Nero said:
I'm asking this question because there is one girl who is pretty smart and pleasant to talk to and who likes me. She also fits me astrologically. But the problem is that it seems to me that she has some jewish blood in her(about 15-20%), judging by her appearance. I am already 27 and I am going to build a family soon and therefore I am looking for a suitable girl with whom I could build a strong and friendly family.

- And if I marry such a girl, will it be considered a betrayal of Satan and the Gods?

By the way, I've also noticed that life quite often confronted me with girls in whom there was a certain amount of jewish blood. This seems a little strange to me... What is this? Is there some kind of curse on me? Does the enemy want to spoil my bloodline?

Hail Satan!

Ask the Gods for clarification, repeatedly. This is not something to take lightly and get carried away by your emotions.

Better to start a relationship late than to totally suicide your soul. Any Gentile girl has an infinitely greater potential, compared to one of those bioweapons. You yourself also have infinite potential as well, and therefore you should not feel like you are limited in your choice of girls, especially when you can do a Venus square for one.

At the same time, don't feel bad for liking her, because that is the point of their deception. They purposely infiltrate Gentile families, countries, and races. You are attracted to her outward appearance, which is a Gentile cover, put overtop a Reptilian underbody.

You should really listen to what Blitzkreig is telling you. You're worth so much more than this, and you need to value yourself. There are so many people out there for you to meet, and you can have good relationships with any number of them. If someone has jewish blood then that makes them the most worthless thing in the universe, and you shouldn't even have to think twice about sparing yourself and your future from such a fate as mixing blood with filth like that. Have some dignity.

Think about it logically. Even if you failed to mate with a Gentile woman and carry on your genes, and you died of old age... that's still better than mixing your blood with a filthy disgusting worthless jewess. If you contaminate your bloodline like that then it will probably be harder for you to reincarnate in a good Gentile bloodline, and your soul will be polluted so LOA will most likely force you lower on the totem pole.

Just vibrate the RTR into your soul and remove the curses ASAP. You don't want jew blood in your bloodline, and you don't want your soul mingling with a disgusting jew. Please take this seriously, and take yourself seriously.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What about a jewess who does work as surrogate mother, being artificially inseminated with white (soul) semen and a white (soul) egg?

I ask out of curiosity. I think the child will be white, but negative influenced, like it would be exposed to christanity on a young age. No racemix excuse here.

Fuchs said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What about a jewess who does work as surrogate mother, being artificially inseminated with white (soul) semen and a white (soul) egg?

I ask out of curiosity. I think the child will be white, but negative influenced, like it would be exposed to christanity on a young age. No racemix excuse here.

Oh for fucks sake🤦‍♀️that Child would be considered a full on Jew by the Jewish community even having a birthright to live in Pissrael etc.

The mother has Jewish genes so that is passed on to the child. The semon and Egg are not the soul 😂

slyscorpion said:
Fuchs said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Oh for fucks sake🤦‍♀️that Child would be considered a full on Jew by the Jewish community even having a birthright to live in Pissrael etc.

The mother has Jewish genes so that is passed on to the child. The semon and Egg are not the soul 😂

As far as I know after fertilizing the egg, there is no more later gene exchange from the mother to the child, the opposite way I did find a research paper (microchimerism²). So the child should be white and can only inherit a white soul during birth.

If my theory is true, we have a way to get a white person into the inner jew cicle. If the person is abel to hide his soul.

²https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/babys-cells-can-manipulate-moms-body-decades-180956493/

Fuchs said:
slyscorpion said:
Fuchs said:

As far as I know after fertilizing the egg, there is no more later gene exchange from the mother to the child, the opposite way I did find a research paper (microchimerism²). So the child should be white and can only inherit a white soul during birth.

If my theory is true, we have a way to get a white person into the inner jew cicle. If the person is abel to hide his soul.

²https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/babys-cells-can-manipulate-moms-body-decades-180956493/

Hmm if so the persons will still be badly corrupted by the energies and curses. Also talking about a spiritual level there is no gaurentees here the soul won't be Jewish due to the mother regaurdless of genetics. I wouldn't go automatically trusting someone is gentile with a Jewish mother.

Fuchs said:
slyscorpion said:
Fuchs said:

Interesting move if true.

Jew is jew %100 or %1 but can we say who is jew depending solely on physical features?

I told them translating “How to Recognize and Identify a Jew” pdf would create paranoia considering a good amount of people in the Mediterranean are mixed (have Black genes through Arabs from Africa, so do jews, or some of their ancestors migrated here many centuries ago from Asia and their eyes resemble Asians, like some jews) when someone asked for a translation. I worried that people would overthink because of their eye shape or be scared every time they run into someone with full lips.

Nero said:

Hail Satan!
No, she is not gentile.

Pammy said:
Jew is jew %100 or %1 but can we say who is jew depending solely on physical features?

I told them translating “How to Recognize and Identify a Jew” pdf would create paranoia considering a good amount of people in the Mediterranean are mixed (have Black genes through Arabs from Africa, so do jews, or some of their ancestors migrated here many centuries ago from Asia and their eyes resemble Asians, like some jews) when someone asked for a translation. I worried that people would overthink because of their eye shape or be scared every time they run into someone with full lips.
The eyes are a giveaway. It's people lacking intuition that struggle to identify jews and have to rely solely on earlobe shape or whatever. The feeling is completely different from a gentile.

I was once worried myself because I have a bump on my nose and I didn't know where my ancestors came from. Despite having had good experiences with SS, the dedication ritual, the gods and everything, I still doubted and worried about it. A DNA test finally put it to rest. At some point you also come to understand that it's not genuinely you thinking these things, they're enemy harassment.

I've been watching House, MD and I'm at the point where Olivia Wilde has joined the show.

Thirteen-Dr-Remy-Hadley-house-md-39493378-736-490.jpg

She has many of the hallmarks of attractiveness, however I couldn't quite find her attractive. Something looked off about her. Her eyes look "off" somehow. Uncanny valley.

13-house-md-21568996-613-350.jpg

I started researching her early life section and there it is, staring me in the face:

Wilde's ancestry includes English, German, Irish, Manx, and Scottish; she is also of 1/64th Sephardic Jewish descent through her great-great-great-great grandfather, Ralph Bernal (1783–1854), a British Whig politician and actor.[14][15]

She was young in that show. She looks a little more jewish since she aged.

So no, I don't think anyone with even 1% of jewish ancestry can be considered a gentile.

I will also leave this image here. Wasmannian mimicry.

"The art of tracking your prey, lulling them to a placid state by enacting a false sense of solidarity, and then finally springing the trap – all are the traits of a master assassin, as seen with a jumping spider and an ant. "

dD54vUz.png

Fuchs said:
slyscorpion said:
Fuchs said:

You're forgetting that the fetus is perfused by the mother's blood. A jewish mother = jewish blood and jewish genes circulating through the body.

Why do you want to "get a white person into the inner jew cicle"? Why would you want to curse a gentile with a life among jews?

Fuchs said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The child would be a jew, even if the male semen was Gentile, and she was used as "Surrogate mother", as children basically exchange everything living with the mother at the womb, not just from the genes. The child would receive the mother's blood and everything else, as they are one.

This remind me of that cockroach alien from the first MIB. Whenever I see kikes doing facial expressions like smiling it's uncanny and looks like the skin and general features don't belong in there. Other examples from the movies thread:

Peter Lorre

Chiara Goldsmith

existentialcrisis said:

"The art of tracking your prey, lulling them to a placid state by enacting a false sense of solidarity, and then finally springing the trap – all are the traits of a master assassin, as seen with a jumping spider and an ant. "

dD54vUz.png

Putting "jewess" and "mother" in the same sentence makes me feel sick. I have seen how they treat their kids. They're absolutely disgusting garbage. The jewish species deserves to go extinct.

Fuchs said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Dammit Fuchs i was about to eat breakfast. *gag* never mind. :(

Egon said:
This remind me of that cockroach alien from the first MIB. Whenever I see kikes doing facial expressions like smiling it's uncanny and looks like the skin and general features don't belong in there. Other examples from the movies thread:

Peter Lorre

Chiara Goldsmith

existentialcrisis said:

dD54vUz.png
Yeah! I had this exact thought the other day about jews. They're like the cockroach alien from men in black, they look like they're wearing a human skin suit.

Egon said:

Peter Lorre

Chiara Goldsmith

Following along those lines -

Daniel Day Lewis

Emanuel Goldenberg (AKA Edward G. Robinson)

I also noticed that their anatomy looks off. Like around the upper torso, shoulders & upper back. I also feel like with some of them their fingers look disproportionately long, like they have extra phalanges.

existentialcrisis said:
Egon said:

Peter Lorre

Chiara Goldsmith

existentialcrisis said:

dD54vUz.png
Yeah! I had this exact thought the other day about jews. They're like the cockroach alien from men in black, they look like they're wearing a human skin suit.

But things are not always easy with mixed ones . Look at David Beckham. You would never recognize any jewish features in him, but his grandfather is jew and he refers to himself as half Jew. So , sometimes it can be really hard to recognize a mixed one unfortunately

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Fuchs said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The child would be a jew, even if the male semen was Gentile, and she was used as "Surrogate mother", as children basically exchange everything living with the mother at the womb, not just from the genes. The child would receive the mother's blood and everything else, as they are one.

Thanks HPHC for explaining, this also is a good answer about overal "Surrogate mothers" she and the real parents need to be the same race. Did not read anything before here about it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Fuchs said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

High priest. Make sure to reply to my email. It is of utmost importance. Thanks.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Fuchs said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

<3

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

The mixed ones so far as unaware actually can do a lot more damage than regular Jews. Cause they don't always act like Jews all the time. Do not fall for it though it totally isn't worth it. Instead find a gentile who has potential and work on your astral senses. Then go check out the image of that Jew or talk to her when your open. You will be like holy fuck how did I ever think of doing this 🤮

I got almost emotionally attached to her but still managed to stop communicating with her. Still have some doubts about her jewishness though . Can I send you a photo of her family via protonmail so you would check it and tell me if they are jewish or not?

Nero said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

I got almost emotionally attached to her but still managed to stop communicating with her. Still have some doubts about her jewishness though . Can I send you a photo of her family via protonmail so you would check it and tell me if they are jewish or not?

Yeah you can. If in doubt since I can see energy somewhat of Jews when I do the Shattering into them and how it changes the colors I will do that into one of them. It won't harm them at all if they are gentile.

My protonmail is [email protected]

slyscorpion said:
Nero said:
slyscorpion said:

Yeah you can. If in doubt since I can see energy somewhat of Jews when I do the Shattering into them and how it changes the colors I will do that into one of them. It won't harm them at all if they are gentile.

My protonmail is

Sorry autocorrect auto corrected that for some reason that is [email protected]

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
Nero said:

My protonmail is

Sorry autocorrect auto corrected that for some reason that is [email protected]

Thanks for your willingness to help bro

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back