Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cutlery bending tutorial - Charging or 'Loading'

Ananda

20220507-112323-1651944257030.png
To bend cutlery you must charge it with your mind and the energy that flows from your palms. this opens the cutlery to link with your mental and physical energies. Initially, when charging an object, the human body will generate heat. when it reacts with metal it makes it more open to physical and psychic energies. You will find that the warmth and often anxious energy will be refined into a very powerful and ecstatic glow or psychic charge in the metal. you may need to continue the charging period for several hours, but as little as a few minutes, depending on your efficiency. Some techniques that will integrate and acclimate your mind to the loading process include quickly 'wagging' the cutlery up and down between your fingers. Doing this will create a point of tension in your hand that will serve as a focal point to direct your charging energy. it really helps to imagine that the tension is turning into a powerful glow and vibration. rubbing the individual prongs of a fork, the neck of a spoon or a fork, and every inch of the cutlery will greatly speed up loading and this technique has a very magical property that is essential for bending cutlery. after a long period of dedicated time, the metal will soften due to the loading. this opens up an often short window of time in which it will remain soft for bending. That said, bending cutlery can be time consuming and should be done in one long attempt because the metal will lose the charge if you give up and do it again later. this is not always the case because I have dealt with cutlery that was loaded for a long time and became permanently soft, but that usually happens after long and elaborate loading periods. that's pretty much all there is to it. good luck and have fun.

Demonstration: https://mega.nz/file/DhNCwTCT#pGlmaFAT1yseczHwg5BQbVUf9zeYVdVimMldbA5BqCM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back