Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The hidden meaning of "bitch"

Jrvan

When a jewish minded male calls a woman a bitch, what is he really saying? It is an attempt to manifest that statement as reality - to turn the woman into a bitch. In other words, a subservient dog. He wants the woman to be beneath him. Saying "You bitch!" acts as a command to suggest "You are a bitch. A bitch is what you are." A bitch is what he wants her to be. It's a trick that suggests he is angry at her for being mean or whatever, but the true meaning is that he is angry at her for defying him as a woman. The "bitch" command is like a spell to put the woman back in line, to make her once again into a bitch who surrenders her defiance to the male. It comes from a deep inner conviction that women are inferior and are designed to be subservient to males and obey them. According to this jewish programmed belief, the woman is naturally beneath the man, and any sort of spiritual hierarchy is second to this male > female hierarchy. Females must always be pushed down and be shown their place in the dirt, according to jewish thinking. This is a symptom of the sheer jewish hatred for females and anything of the feminine.

What would be the proper way to combat an absurdity of this degree? Some women of the world have taken to owning the word, and calling themselves a bitch as an act of defiance. But in my opinion, this is a bad approach and is similar to owning a disease. I personally think one of the best approaches to combating harassment of this tier from such hostile men would be to throw it back at them with lines such as these:
"Who is the real dog? Heel boy."
"The only bitch here is you."
"I can't be a bitch if you're beneath me."
"I'm not a bitch. Know your place."

Anything along those lines. When a male is that hostile and that unreasonable, any other approach besides leaving them and walking away would be folly. If you're hurt by a statement like that, and you feel the need to reply to such lowly males, then feel free to try this. Be careful though, and know your situation and the other person well. Males who are tapped into the jewish spirit could potentially get murderous and invoke a level of jewish rage that would defy all expectation. The jewish spirit hates the feminine with a burning passion, and if a woman spoke defiantly like that to one harboring the jewish spirit then I can't even predict what would happen. Make sure you are able to escape just in case, and that you're not cornered or trapped with such a male.

Why you preoccupy your mind with such things. There are people who are bitches, female and male. And for damn sure I don't care about these bitches. Try not to generalize and make philosophy out of reactive things, by reacting.

This thing while took an influence in the world from the jewish programming, there's no holy jewish spirit you tap in when you say bitch to a woman or man. The more damaging nature of the jewish influence stands more in depth and rooted than a simple bitch or cultural impression.

People should absolutely educate and elevate themselves out of these primal and instinctual urges, however the majority of the people in the world are like this, instinctual, vulgar most of the times. So no, let their simplicity call out in and for themselves.

I also don't see the necessity of these observations on us, SS.

Any discussion upon this very large spectrum of generalisation is direct and absolute absurd. Simply this cannot be analyzed for a fruitful discussion, conclusion, and neither it is something of value.

More so you are leading this with an axiom of sorts, a generalisation with a command. This cannot work, and it is purely a reflective rant, that can only get replies of reaction and not discussion.

A higher focus and preoccupation of the mind must be instated, by meditation, and I state this as, even if natural, I wish there will not be so much comfortable ground on such simple preoccupations.

As a SS, you can aim with much more refinement your energies and surroundings of the mind, for a better perspective and creative steps for the future.

jrvan said:

Jewish programs create a warped sense of reality, like man better than woman, as you pointed out.
They sow confusion and stupidity with the goal of creating as much conflict, division and trauma as possible. They even traumatize their own with circumcision right after birth.
The worst is that when people seek help and refuge they are given a book full of curses.

NakedPluto said:

You are right on all accounts however, jrvan has lots of trauma that you are perhaps not aware of. I can sense it by the way he writes. For him to heal, I think that it's best to show acceptance rather than critique.

NakedPluto said:
Why you preoccupy your mind with such things. There are people who are bitches, female and male. And for damn sure I don't care about these bitches. Try not to generalize and make philosophy out of reactive things, by reacting.

This thing while took an influence in the world from the jewish programming, there's no holy jewish spirit you tap in when you say bitch to a woman or man. The more damaging nature of the jewish influence stands more in depth and rooted than a simple bitch or cultural impression.

People should absolutely educate and elevate themselves out of these primal and instinctual urges, however the majority of the people in the world are like this, instinctual, vulgar most of the times. So no, let their simplicity call out in and for themselves.

Any discussion upon this very large spectrum of generalisation is direct and absolute absurd. Simply this cannot be analyzed for a fruitful discussion, conclusion, and neither it is something of value.

More so you are leading this with an axiom of sorts, a generalisation with a command. This cannot work, and it is purely a reflective rant, that can only get replies of reaction and not discussion.

A higher focus and preoccupation of the mind must be instated, by meditation, and I state this as, even if natural, I wish there will not be so much comfortable ground on such simple preoccupations.

As a SS, you can aim with much more refinement your energies and surroundings of the mind, for a better perspective and creative steps for the future.

What the fuck dude. If you don't like it then fine, but don't tell me not to say it. There are so many random posts that might not fit perfectly into the category of this subforum, but they are still allowed to be made, and you're not going on those threads and saying this to them.

You're not the arbiter of truth either. If I believe something based on my own experiences and observations then it's my right to view things this way. We don't all have to agree on everything, and it was even said in the past that the clergy don't always agree on everything either.

Just leave me alone, and don't tell me what to do. I'm allowed to focus on whatever I want even if it's lowbrow for you or whatever. Seriously, WTF. You are going to be the final punch that sends me into a psych ward where I end my life. I'm so tired of this crap. Just back off.

NakedPluto said:

There will be new people and those who don't speak that may find this helpful. One is allowed to share their realizations and thoughts about conditioned ideas and dogma. Many people make rants about things they realize.

I don't understand this expectation that one must not think on these things and share about it, just because it serves no purpose to yourself personally. For starters, from the get-go, you can tell this was directed towards females.

As an example, once a friend called me a bitch in front of our peers, simply because I told them they weren't pulling their weight on a basic team project, and I was left to present the mess to our teacher, resulting in them being humiliated in front of our peers for slacking off. When I shared what happened to my mother, she told me that being called a bitch was actually a good thing, something positive, and made up a bunch of words where each letter spelling "bitch" was something good. "Beautiful, Intelligent..." etc, and to own it.

Jrvan and I were talking a little before he made this post about it, and helped me realize that there's no sense in accepting an insult like that as a good thing, and something to be proud of being called by twisting around it's meaning to make yourself falsely feel better. It's self-deprecating. Perhaps there are other female SS who feel the same way, and can take away something positive from this.

jrvan said:
According to this jewish programmed belief, the woman is naturally beneath the man, and any sort of spiritual hierarchy is second to this male > female hierarchy.
But men ARE above women in the hierarchy and there’s nothing wrong with that. You just choose to interpret everything from a feminist “patriarchy smasher” perspective.

jrvan said:
NakedPluto said:

What the fuck dude. If you don't like it then fine, but don't tell me not to say it. There are so many random posts that might not fit perfectly into the category of this subforum, but they are still allowed to be made, and you're not going on those threads and saying this to them.

You're not the arbiter of truth either. If I believe something based on my own experiences and observations then it's my right to view things this way. We don't all have to agree on everything, and it was even said in the past that the clergy don't always agree on everything either.

Just leave me alone, and don't tell me what to do. I'm allowed to focus on whatever I want even if it's lowbrow for you or whatever. Seriously, WTF. You are going to be the final punch that sends me into a psych ward where I end my life. I'm so tired of this crap. Just back off.

Who told you you are not allowed to post this? Or Focus on this? Or told you what to do?

It's is everyone's right to view things and state them.

I'm not your parents to do those things, implicitly nothing of this sort happened.

However, stating that saying bitch to someone you tap into the jewish spirit, is hilarious, and was the point of addressing, and gave you also a direction to overcome this.

A direct analysation of this which was above would normally make you aware of the replies to it, to the value and significance. This was done out of care for you not against you.

If you go to a psych ward, it is not me or anyone else fault. It means you have problems to address and they are making you lose clarity over simple communication. So don't you accuse me or anyone else of those threats that are really problematic, and won't entertain anything of this sort.

AgainstAllAuthority said:
NakedPluto said:

You are right on all accounts however, jrvan has lots of trauma that you are perhaps not aware of. I can sense it by the way he writes. For him to heal, I think that it's best to show acceptance rather than critique.

That is not critique, it is telling of how these subjects go on generalisation, and also the tendency to make everything spiritual, as I stated in the reply specifically.

He jumps the gun simply because he doesn't understand, and he thinks everyone is attacking him. Which here did not happen, and let's say he was critiqued in a sense. One is critique another thing is attacking or disrespecting.

There needs to be a difference in a reply, from reacting to simple discussion or argumentation. In aim of betterment, it is best to stop reacting and making a big thing out of nothing when this is clearly not the case.

The Outlaw Torn said:
jrvan said:
According to this jewish programmed belief, the woman is naturally beneath the man, and any sort of spiritual hierarchy is second to this male > female hierarchy.
But men ARE above women in the hierarchy and there’s nothing wrong with that. You just choose to interpret everything from a feminist “patriarchy smasher” perspective.

Here is an example of bad influence. Absurd discussion, absurd comparisons and absurd jewy rebellion. Everything on a generalisation.

What does this kind of discussion produces?
Have you met all women the world to know? Have you met all males in the world? By what males are above or females are above? Why this initiates primal reactions?

Stop dictating your minds unto very simple and animal perspectives of life. These things are extremely simple and they do not need to be disseminated in such ways and neither have your identity absorbed in this.

People are people, some will be vulgar and stupid. Some are better than others, etc. individually. To asses on a categorisation of nature a superiority of sorts, which is the female and male, is beyond absurd and problematic.

Everyone needs each other and there's a cycle of power and dominance created in time and steps necessary to life. This incentive and discussion is started on an internal conflict, which most of the times stands on disharmony and trauma and jewish programming.

You will find extraordinary women in life, as well as males. You will also find abhorrent females and males. What does this mean? People are existing on a low consciousness and manifestation.

From desire and incentive, to action and conclusion, they will gathered together as they resonate with each other. This is no drama in life and it is a natural thing.

But when you resonate yourself with peasantry chit chat and beef, you'll gather the same and conclude the same.

The mind is extremely stupid in these matters, and it is not a matter of judgement and conclusions, but a matter of fitting and existing, purely full filing your life.

The question stands, do you want to fulfil your life surrounded by the same projection you gather within or do you want to resonate with people above the lower discriminant. If so, do not confuse the levels of existence.

The Outlaw Torn said:
jrvan said:

You are incorrect. In the ancient world, men and women were seen as equals.

NakedPluto said:
Here is an example of bad influence. Absurd discussion, absurd comparisons and absurd jewy rebellion. Everything on a generalisation.

What does this kind of discussion produces?
Have you met all women the world to know? Have you met all males in the world? By what males are above or females are above? Why this initiates primal reactions?

Stop dictating your minds unto very simple and animal perspectives of life. These things are extremely simple and they do not need to be disseminated in such ways and neither have your identity absorbed in this.

People are people, some will be vulgar and stupid. Some are better than others, etc. individually. To asses on a categorisation of nature a superiority of sorts, which is the female and male, is beyond absurd and problematic.

Everyone needs each other and there's a cycle of power and dominance created in time and steps necessary to life. This incentive and discussion is started on an internal conflict, which most of the times stands on disharmony and trauma and jewish programming.

You will find extraordinary women in life, as well as males. You will also find abhorrent females and males. What does this mean? People are existing on a low consciousness and manifestation.

From desire and incentive, to action and conclusion, they will gathered together as they resonate with each other. This is no drama in life and it is a natural thing.

But when you resonate yourself with peasantry chit chat and beef, you'll gather the same and conclude the same.

The mind is extremely stupid in these matters, and it is not a matter of judgement and conclusions, but a matter of fitting and existing, purely full filing your life.

The question stands, do you want to fulfil your life surrounded by the same projection you gather within or do you want to resonate with people above the lower discriminant. If so, do not confuse the levels of existence.
What is this pseudo intellectual junk there’s no reason to write a lovecraftian novel when replying to someone.

Generalizations are fair and there’s nothing wrong with them. Would you agree that most men are physically stronger than women? That’s a generalization and it’s true.

The world runs on generalizations.We do not have time to talk about every single man and woman that may or may not be above one another, and to what end? Just to say “I guess there was a woman that’s above a man out there” WHO CARES!!!

NakedPluto said:
jrvan said:
NakedPluto said:

Who told you you are not allowed to post this? Or Focus on this? Or told you what to do?

It's is everyone's right to view things and state them.

I'm not your parents to do those things, implicitly nothing of this sort happened.

However, stating that saying bitch to someone you tap into the jewish spirit, is hilarious, and was the point of addressing, and gave you also a direction to overcome this.

A direct analysation of this which was above would normally make you aware of the replies to it, to the value and significance. This was done out of care for you not against you.

If you go to a psych ward, it is not me or anyone else fault. It means you have problems to address and they are making you lose clarity over simple communication. So don't you accuse me or anyone else of those threats that are really problematic, and won't entertain anything of this sort.

Then I terribly misunderstood what you were saying.

I don't think you understood what I was trying to say in the original post. I didn't mean that one taps into the jewish spirit by uttering the word "bitch."

I want to let you know that it's because I like you and trust you that I felt so upset by what I perceived as an outrageous attack on my post that I made out of a desire to help people, especially potential newcomers in the future.

The Outlaw Torn said:
jrvan said:

Trolling the JoS is not a wise career choice.

NakedPluto said:
NakedPluto said:

That is not critique, it is telling of how these subjects go on generalisation, and also the tendency to make everything spiritual, as I stated in the reply specifically.

He jumps the gun simply because he doesn't understand, and he thinks everyone is attacking him. Which here did not happen, and let's say he was critiqued in a sense. One is critique another thing is attacking or disrespecting.

There needs to be a difference in a reply, from reacting to simple discussion or argumentation. In aim of betterment, it is best to stop reacting and making a big thing out of nothing when this is clearly not the case.

The past few weeks have been hard on him. Jrvan hasn’t had a chance to settle down from the last conflicts and meme wars before your comment here.

Forgive him for being on edge.

The Outlaw Torn said:
jrvan said:

There's one hierarchy for men and one for women. They are separate hierarchies.

The Outlaw Torn said:
jrvan said:

The term patriarchy is based on the (intentionally) false assumption that men and women are in the same hierarchy. It's nonsense. It's a word that shouldn't even exist. It was invented by the jews to sow division and confusion.

NakedPluto said:
NakedPluto said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LddAEl0vMRY

The Outlaw Torn said:
jrvan said:

Your post made me think quite a bit.
I think that I've identified a source of conflict on this forum which I'm eager to share.
Assuming that it's human nature to want to establish a hierarchy, how does one do it on a forum which is mostly based on knowledge?
How does one establish a hierarchy based on knowledge, when most people are very close in knowledge? It's easy to say that a SS is superior (in knowledge) than an andrapoda. But how to tell between SS? Two SS would need to talk and share their knowledge to see which party has more than the other. However, once they do this, they will both have the exact same amount of knowledge and they'll stand at the same level.
There's also the problem that the party that has more knowledge can intuitively tell which party has less knowledge, but the inverse is not always true. If one doesn't know something, how can he tell that the other party knows?
I believe that this difficulty of establishing a hierarchy could be the source of lots of conflicts on this forum.

Oh, yeah, Men are superior to Women; Women are inferior to Men. Do you know why? Let me tell you why.

Because the masculine side of the Brain and Soul is about lower thing, base, Earthly things. The feminine side of the Brain and Soul are about higher things, Spirituality, creativity.

That's why Men are better than Women and Women are worse than Men. Yep.

For those who don't realise - I am being sarcastic. HPS Maxine is the founder of Joy of Satan Ministries. She - yes, a Female, not a Male - is higher than all of you cocks, so shut your traps and get your own respective lives.

The Outlaw Torn said:
jrvan said:

You're a loser who spews out your jewish ideas. Yin and Yang are in balance in nature and there is no superiority. Superiority belongs to individuals. For example, HoodedCobra is superior to me but not because he is male, but because he is more advanced than me in spiritual EVOLUTION. He is superior to me and more valuable than me. There is nothing to be ashamed of in stating this. Likewise, Maxine, the founder of JoS, is superior to me and more valuable than me. Not because she is a woman, but because she is more advanced than me in spiritual evolution. Do you understand idiot?

NakedPluto said:

Here's my suggestion. Whenever he writes something, take whatever you think is right and expand on it. If you think that he said something wrong, write it down and address it in 3 months. Give him a break of 3 months and see what happens.

NakedPluto said:

May I also suggest to not use flattery on him. He's not stupid. He's going to notice it from a mile away. You can take example from my first post in this thread. I took something I agreed with him and expanded on it. No flattery. No critique/disagreement/correction. 100% genuine post.

NakedPluto said:

Now that I think more about it, it seems to me that what motivated you to correct him is his writing style rather than the content. He does write a bit aggressively. Your subconscious may have picked up on it, seen it as a challenge to authority/hierarchy and pushed you to write that. However I see it just as a sign of trauma, which causes one to always be on the defensive, which is perfectly normal if one is being attacked constantly. I'm confident that, if given the time to heal, his writing style will change as well. The same content written a bit differently would of perhaps invited a different kind of response from you.

Btw, I did lots of void meditation before writing the previous posts. I think that it may be hard to grasp or misunderstand some of them if read casually or too fast. Maybe it'd be beneficial to do void meditation after reading some of my posts. Then re-read them.

NakedPluto said:

Jews are just trying to make themselves something like native people of this planet. If some humanoid from another planet would live here on earth it would definetly try to act like us to adapt and be accepted by us. In this case we have jews, they acting to be accepted but with intention to destroy us, they are so spread all over the place that they almost own everything, so now original people of this planet are doing the same thing with intention to adapt to jews by thinking that this behaviour is natural because jews are doing this for a so f***** long time… worst virus in universe’s history.

I think that I've identified a source of conflict on this forum which I'm eager to share.
Assuming that it's human nature to want to establish a hierarchy, how does one do it on a forum which is mostly based on knowledge?
How does one establish a hierarchy based on knowledge, when most people are very close in knowledge? It's easy to say that a SS is superior (in knowledge) than an andrapoda. But how to tell between SS? Two SS would need to talk and share their knowledge to see which party has more than the other. However, once they do this, they will both have the exact same amount of knowledge and they'll stand at the same level.
There's also the problem that the party that has more knowledge can intuitively tell which party has less knowledge, but the inverse is not always true. If one doesn't know something, how can he tell that the other party knows?
I believe that this difficulty of establishing a hierarchy could be the source of lots of conflicts on this forum.
Good question. I do think things would be a lot different if this forum was physical instead of digital. Respect and understandings among each other would be easier.

NakedPluto said:

Now that I think more about it, it seems to me that what motivated you to correct him is his writing style rather than the content. He does write a bit aggressively. Your subconscious may have picked up on it, seen it as a challenge to authority/hierarchy and pushed you to write that. However I see it just as a sign of trauma, which causes one to always be on the defensive, which is perfectly normal if one is being attacked constantly. I'm confident that, if given the time to heal, his writing style will change as well. The same content written a bit differently would of perhaps invited a different kind of response from you.

Jrvan did write a comment explaining a dream where he was being convicted in a kangaroo court for his opinions. If that happened in a past life, then that would explain his combativeness in regards to being allowed to speak freely, as well as hypersensitivity to criticism of his thoughts.

jrvan said:
You are going to be the final punch that sends me into a psych ward where I end my life. I'm so tired of this crap. Just back off.
Did you really just threaten suicide because people won’t accept your dumb misandrist ideas?

The Outlaw Torn said:
But men ARE above women in the hierarchy and there’s nothing wrong with that.

In a spiritual perspective, this is true. Men are generally everything but water. Society wants men to be steel-like, an earth element. Also there are stupid men for sure, but the ones who possess both air and earth, can be really good leaders. It is also through ambition of fire characteristic.

One is free to agree on it or not, but the truth is, this way of upbringing worked throughout history. I only laugh while I see politicians while they are saying "Pleez gentlemen, we have to be good goooyss, ooyy veeyy."

No, this definitely is not working. This is why our Eternal King, Lord Beelzebul is the god of paternal order.

Note: My words are not for to offend anyone. I just saw this post of The Outlaw Torn and replied.

NakedPluto said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LddAEl0vMRY
Someone needs to pet Klaus Scwabbs bald head and make him stop being a Genocidal megalomaniac ,denounce and reject the books he himself write and and start naming all the jews involved in the program.

But I guess this technique only works for animals sadly.

TerKorian666 said:
NakedPluto said:

Jews are just trying to make themselves something like native people of this planet. If some humanoid from another planet would live here on earth it would definetly try to act like us to adapt and be accepted by us. In this case we have jews, they acting to be accepted but with intention to destroy us, they are so spread all over the place that they almost own everything, so now original people of this planet are doing the same thing with intention to adapt to jews by thinking that this behaviour is natural because jews are doing this for a so f***** long time… worst virus in universe’s history.
If the jew was a little green ma-- jew, then we certainly would notice something is wrong! We wouldn't accept it - no matter how much jewish Star Trek wishes we would.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=351397 time=1651807425 user_id=21286]
NakedPluto said:

Jrvan did write a comment explaining a dream where he was being convicted in a kangaroo court for his opinions. If that happened in a past life, then that would explain his combativeness in regards to being allowed to speak freely, as well as hypersensitivity to criticism of his thoughts.

That has to do with my Mercury karma. I'm almost certain that it did indeed happen to me in a past life. Although it wasn't for my opinions from what I remember. It was usually being framed, or defending against absurd charges, or rebelling against absurd laws that shouldn't exist. I remember in one of them I was being charged with murder for viciously killing someone who raped my son after my son told me about it and thought it was okay. I remember the feeling of putting my hands on my son's shoulders, looking at him, and this hard to describe feeling welling up in my chest that was like a mixture of horror and sadness and other emotions, and I lost my voice so I was just looking at him and wanting to say like "No, that's wrong. It's not okay." I couldn't bring myself to say anything. Then I went and found the man who did that to my son, and I attacked him and tore him apart in a rage fueled frenzy. It was overkill. I had so much bloodlust.

I've started a Mercury Square with an affirmation to deal with the karma. The energy that was released on the first day seemed pretty bad. I'm going to keep cleaning each day after the square while observing the effects.

I suspect it might even be the energy behind what I write rather than the words themselves. It's just bizarre to me that so much of what I write gets so easily misunderstood by many even though I go through great efforts to write it as perfectly as I can, proofread it, edit and refine it, and try everything to avoid misunderstandings. It's been a perplexing puzzle for me to figure out why this keeps happening even though I put in all of this effort. For a while I was just concluding that people are stupid and lazy, but now I'm wondering and sort of hoping that it's an energy thing. If it's something I can solve on my end then it means I can control it, but if people are stupid then I can't control that. I'd prefer to believe that it's my karma rather than believe people are stupid. I always wanted to believe in the intelligence of people around me ever since I was an adolescent, and that often caused me to overestimate people which brought misfortune and wasted time on my part. I would look back years later and wonder what I was thinking when I chose to believe that such inferior people were actually smart.

Mercury rules communication so I'm thinking that solving the karma will also solve this pattern of misunderstandings aside from the other benefits. I'm hopeful.

Well... about criticism of my thoughts. I just don't like being undermined when I'm only trying to help in my own way. It gives me the message that my posts aren't wanted or welcome even though others are allowed to post, and when these people talk down to me with a voice of authority it really triggers my anger at absurdity and rebellion towards what I see as false rulership. If the High Priest told me not to write these posts like I do when I get some inspiration during my day that I think might be helpful to someone, well, I would do what he said. There are regulars on the forums whom I have maintained my respect and admiration for, and NakedPluto is one of them. Henu was another. In the case with Henu, and now in the case with NakedPluto, I saw elements of messages from people who harassed me previously. Henu mentioning Crowley was reminiscent of others misinterpreting my words and accusing me of promoting lawlessness (which became a meme). NakedPluto's message read like this to me: "Why are you wasting your time and breath with this bad post? It's also destructive, and a waste of time for others too. It's displeasing to the eyes and doesn't belong on the forums. I expect better from you. I want the forums to be saturated with only spiritual discussion." I didn't understand what he wanted from me. I didn't understand what the problem with my post was. I thought it might be helpful to newcomers in the future, or maybe even just anyone in general. I felt like he was placing expectations on me, and expecting me to be more and play some sort of more advanced role on the forums even though I don't want to and I'm not ready to, and I just want to do my own thing and help in my own way. I don't want him or others to expect me to evolve to play some role that I have no interest in especially when I have my own niche role. I hate expectations being pushed on me, and it's my instinct to rebel against them. If it's not about expectations then I don't understand why I'm the only one who gets high status members breathing down my neck on posts I make when they don't do that to others who make posts like this. What's so special about me for them to obsess over me? Why not the countless other threads that don't match NakedPluto's criteria? Is it because I have a reputation, and he's worried about people listening to me? I'd be more concerned over Jack's past content for example if that were the case, but there wasn't a reaction to his disinformation campaigns in the past and hardly in the present even though a dangerous amount of people listen to that moron... so again, why me? Those are the sorts of things that were in my mind, and that was my perspective when I first replied to NakedPluto.

NakedPluto said:

Writing style, communication in general can be improved in time, this is not something to be blamed or things like that. As I said, the inner message that I addressed was the "religious" tendency behind saying to someone that they are a "bitch".

Contained within he has a tendency to target subjects of this kind, nothing wrong yet he is caught in confusion every time, simply because of generalization.

I do not care about the reaction, the reply in itself in this case as this can be many times flawed and not fully intended, by emotion and other influences. Still I can understand the behind of this and notify in accordance.

Trauma is again, something to be healed. This was also known at the time of the reply and the reply is believe it or not, in proportion to his perception of this.

I am fully aware of this dynamics of reaction, unfortunately changing the surroundings to make room for comfort, would make also room and validate negative patterns. I am not here to validate negative behaviors.

The amazement put forth related to, why to him and not everyone else when they are spouting absurdities is simply because he is very involved in the forums and everyone has a specific timing of overcoming and self realization, as opposed to fighting these internal conflicts in the open every so often.

The real problem is when someone genuinely tries to help him, and he replies that they are the reason they'll die. This is enraging, low grade and unjustified.

This needs to be reflected within hard, purified and moved past. There are n occasions where only Blitz offered A++ advice not only to him but to the whole forum regarding these things.

jrvan said:
Then I terribly misunderstood what you were saying.

I don't think you understood what I was trying to say in the original post. I didn't mean that one taps into the jewish spirit by uttering the word "bitch."

I want to let you know that it's because I like you and trust you that I felt so upset by what I perceived as an outrageous attack on my post that I made out of a desire to help people, especially potential newcomers in the future.

Have no worries but take in to account and learn from this interaction, there's value within.

tabby said:
The past few weeks have been hard on him. Jrvan hasn’t had a chance to settle down from the last conflicts and meme wars before your comment here.

Forgive him for being on edge.

I understand have no worries. When I have a lot of conflict and need resolve, I do RTRs, a lot of them and feel very good afterwards.

The enemy also takes profit of these internal conflicts, so as soon as this is resolved as better for everyone and fruitful.

jrvan said:
You are going to be the final punch that sends me into a psych ward where I end my life. I'm so tired of this crap. Just back off.

Relax. Just meditate and advance and everything will be alright.

jrvan said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=351397 time=1651807425 user_id=21286]

That has to do with my Mercury karma. I'm almost certain that it did indeed happen to me in a past life. Although it wasn't for my opinions from what I remember. It was usually being framed, or defending against absurd charges, or rebelling against absurd laws that shouldn't exist. I remember in one of them I was being charged with murder for viciously killing someone who raped my son after my son told me about it and thought it was okay. I remember the feeling of putting my hands on my son's shoulders, looking at him, and this hard to describe feeling welling up in my chest that was like a mixture of horror and sadness and other emotions, and I lost my voice so I was just looking at him and wanting to say like "No, that's wrong. It's not okay." I couldn't bring myself to say anything. Then I went and found the man who did that to my son, and I attacked him and tore him apart in a rage fueled frenzy. It was overkill. I had so much bloodlust.

I've started a Mercury Square with an affirmation to deal with the karma. The energy that was released on the first day seemed pretty bad. I'm going to keep cleaning each day after the square while observing the effects.

I suspect it might even be the energy behind what I write rather than the words themselves. It's just bizarre to me that so much of what I write gets so easily misunderstood by many even though I go through great efforts to write it as perfectly as I can, proofread it, edit and refine it, and try everything to avoid misunderstandings. It's been a perplexing puzzle for me to figure out why this keeps happening even though I put in all of this effort. For a while I was just concluding that people are stupid and lazy, but now I'm wondering and sort of hoping that it's an energy thing. If it's something I can solve on my end then it means I can control it, but if people are stupid then I can't control that. I'd prefer to believe that it's my karma rather than believe people are stupid. I always wanted to believe in the intelligence of people around me ever since I was an adolescent, and that often caused me to overestimate people which brought misfortune and wasted time on my part. I would look back years later and wonder what I was thinking when I chose to believe that such inferior people were actually smart.

Mercury rules communication so I'm thinking that solving the karma will also solve this pattern of misunderstandings aside from the other benefits. I'm hopeful.

Well... about criticism of my thoughts. I just don't like being undermined when I'm only trying to help in my own way. It gives me the message that my posts aren't wanted or welcome even though others are allowed to post, and when these people talk down to me with a voice of authority it really triggers my anger at absurdity and rebellion towards what I see as false rulership. If the High Priest told me not to write these posts like I do when I get some inspiration during my day that I think might be helpful to someone, well, I would do what he said. There are regulars on the forums whom I have maintained my respect and admiration for, and NakedPluto is one of them. Henu was another. In the case with Henu, and now in the case with NakedPluto, I saw elements of messages from people who harassed me previously. Henu mentioning Crowley was reminiscent of others misinterpreting my words and accusing me of promoting lawlessness (which became a meme). NakedPluto's message read like this to me: "Why are you wasting your time and breath with this bad post? It's also destructive, and a waste of time for others too. It's displeasing to the eyes and doesn't belong on the forums. I expect better from you. I want the forums to be saturated with only spiritual discussion." I didn't understand what he wanted from me. I didn't understand what the problem with my post was. I thought it might be helpful to newcomers in the future, or maybe even just anyone in general. I felt like he was placing expectations on me, and expecting me to be more and play some sort of more advanced role on the forums even though I don't want to and I'm not ready to, and I just want to do my own thing and help in my own way. I don't want him or others to expect me to evolve to play some role that I have no interest in especially when I have my own niche role. I hate expectations being pushed on me, and it's my instinct to rebel against them. If it's not about expectations then I don't understand why I'm the only one who gets high status members breathing down my neck on posts I make when they don't do that to others who make posts like this. What's so special about me for them to obsess over me? Why not the countless other threads that don't match NakedPluto's criteria? Is it because I have a reputation, and he's worried about people listening to me? I'd be more concerned over Jack's past content for example if that were the case, but there wasn't a reaction to his disinformation campaigns in the past and hardly in the present even though a dangerous amount of people listen to that moron... so again, why me? Those are the sorts of things that were in my mind, and that was my perspective when I first replied to NakedPluto.

Regarding pretentions, this is indeed true to me personally. During over 15 years, I have battled with the negative outcome of this and tried to transform it in a positive aspect for me, as there are transformative powers from Pluto influence, having pretentions and expectations from people who are on the highest oath ever, SS path is done involuntary.

If you want my assessment on this problem it is very simple. You have to connect to the Gods and advance in this path, this would assure at a point a conscientization of our dynamics here.

As a SS, you are fully welcomed, loved and supported. No one is without flaw, karma and dross. In this path you overcome these, and while you overcome, a lot of transformative and different kinds of pains or manifestations will appear.

Discovering the self, would imply also discovering your impact on others. This needs to be accounted for.

The issue stands because of the enemy and the lower mind. Someone may want to do good yet they will do damage, without their intention. Simply because there are also other influences in the world, interactions etc.

As a SS the above can be avoided, corrected. Targeting cleansing, protection and advancement. These things self regulate, and also during and after a glow of the mind and behaviour will ensure. Such as clarity, pattern of behaviour being now obvious, interactions being seen as they are and also knowing the factors at hand.

After this level of clarity, there's responsibility and you see that every thing we say and state, even if it is perceived under negative biases of the mind, they influence other people.

You are manifesting yourself, this is extremely good. It is very good to write what you think to expose yourself in a linear and thoughtful manner, your ideas etc. This is under the self discovering aspect and also it is a way of control and organizing your thoughts. In this way also inspiration may take place, direct help. In time this is fully fruitful.

However you have to understand also, that if you get extremely personally involved, you'll involve all of your being in an abstract process of writing and manifestation. This has traps too, such as these fights you have been involved in.

You have to help others, you also have to help yourself, this is necessary and natural. So anyone telling you otherwise in this primary action, they are wrong.

Going forward, as you understand yourself, as you reflect in yourself. You observe what these interactions have gathered within yourself. Hate, rage, blame etc. You have to understand that other people will get affected as well in a similar fashion. You have to break from this vicious loop and just breathe. This stimulates trauma from the inner world, and this gets projected unjustly outwards.

Relax and put forth your time to fruitful internal aims. Such as creating your being and shaping it to your liking. Having better communication, better choice of timing and influence etc.

The jews are extremely happy that you are on the edge. They want to see you abandon yourself and SS. It is not your fault neither other SS. It is their fault and you need to mature and grow yourself to a satisfied person, and destroy the enemy.

Let behind everything of this sort, as you can overcome this in positive ways and I assure you this is a very good way.

Regarding the original post, as I stated, your energy might yield much more help for other people in the future if you put it forth within yourself for now. When one is passive and reflects, it has two options. To reflect the external or the internal. I simply told you to do it internally, as the external can be understood simply afterwards.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Good question. I do think things would be a lot different if this forum was physical instead of digital. Respect and understandings among each other would be easier.
I don't know who said it but there was someone who said that people here live double lives and it seems to be true for a lot of people.

I don't know why but even after having a lot of information a lot of of these individuals are just absolute losers ,even worse than the average normie.

They try to feel special and important in their heads and feel as if they have important ideas but no one respects them in the real world, no one cares about them ,they can't dominate a room full of people or talk to people normally even ,haven't conquered life ,don't have the will to take action.

I have respect only for the people who try to become better in their lives ,even if they're SS.

All the knowledge is null and void if you don't make things happen physically.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back