Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I had no idea that it was this bad

Balvraz

But just now I’m finding out via from something telling me from inside myself that I’m gonna have to completely forget about everything I’ve ever learned from others whom are without in this life of mine (if I even have had any past lives at all to begin with which I seriously hope to the Gods, Goddesses and Satan that I haven’t had any for various reasons) and to realize that everything I’ve ever learned in this life of mine may just be a complete lie as well.

Balvraz said:
But just now I’m finding out via from something telling me from inside myself that I’m gonna have to completely forget about everything I’ve ever learned from others whom are without in this life of mine (if I even have had any past lives at all to begin with which I seriously hope to the Gods, Goddesses and Satan that I haven’t had any for various reasons) and to realize that everything I’ve ever learned in this life of mine may just be a complete lie as well.

Well welcome back to reality. It's been this way for a long time. Glad your coming around 😊 it was either nice or a nightmare living in Dreamland thinking you could trust what people say but reality is even better.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back