Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

No UTC +1 WAT in the JOS calender

Sarjam05

I can’t find a calendar for those in west Africa like Nigeria and Ghana etc. please look into this. Thanks.

Sarjam05 said:
I can’t find a calendar for those in west Africa like Nigeria and Ghana etc. please look into this. Thanks.
Is there a difference between UTC DST and WAT? It seems UTC+1 covers part of both Europe and Africa. Therefore, isn't the UTC +1 DST calendar also applicable for Central and West Africa? You can find it on the JoS Astro
The list for 2022
https://www.jos-astro.com/#/astro-calendars

UTC+1 Calendar PDF
https://www.jos-astro.com/storage/astro_calendars/2022/english/UTC1-DST-Western-and-Central-Europe_to.pdf

I used this map for reference
http://militarytimechart.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/World-Time-Zones-Map.png

The Alchemist7 said:
Sarjam05 said:
Is there a difference between UTC DST and WAT? It seems UTC+1 covers part of both Europe and Africa. Therefore, isn't the UTC +1 DST calendar also applicable for Central and West Africa? You can find it on the JoS Astro
The list for 2022
https://www.jos-astro.com/#/astro-calendars

UTC+1 Calendar PDF
https://www.jos-astro.com/storage/astro_calendars/2022/english/UTC1-DST-Western-and-Central-Europe_to.pdf

I used this map for reference
http://militarytimechart.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/World-Time-Zones-Map.png

Entirely different. The similar is the utc for United Kingdom. The time zone is same but I don’t know if the moon phases are same. Please make provision for Africa or blacks. I remember a certain brother or sister making me feel this is some racist shit. Well I’ve dedicated my soul to father Satan. So even if he or she is racist I don’t give two fucks. You can burn for all I care. 😂.

Sarjam05 said:
Entirely different. The similar is the utc for United Kingdom. The time zone is same but I don’t know if the moon phases are same. Please make provision for Africa or blacks. I remember a certain brother or sister making me feel this is some racist shit. Well I’ve dedicated my soul to father Satan. So even if he or she is racist I don’t give two fucks. You can burn for all I care. 😂.

The time zone is the same, so the Moon phases are the same. It's all the same. There are calendars for other countries in Africa, so there's no need to make it out like there are no calendars for Africans.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=349672 time=1651400986 user_id=57]
Sarjam05 said:

The time zone is the same, so the Moon phases are the same. It's all the same. There are calendars for other countries in Africa, so there's no need to make it out like there are no calendars for Africans.

Nice.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=349672 time=1651400986 user_id=57]
Sarjam05 said:

Perhaps a few African countries like Algeria or Nigeria should have been included in the list of countries for UTC +1 on the Astro website to make it obvious that the UTC +1 calendar is also valid for those countries in Africa. Only Central and Western Europe was included.

The Alchemist7 said:
Perhaps a few African countries like Algeria or Nigeria should have been included in the list of countries for UTC +1 on the Astro website to make it obvious that the UTC +1 calendar is also valid for those countries in Africa. Only Central and Western Europe was included.

I've emailed the author about this :)

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=349881 time=1651469034 user_id=57]
The Alchemist7 said:

I've emailed the author about this :)

I have a different question.
Why are the gods each colored in a different color on the bar on the bottom of the month?

Sarjam05 said:

UPDATE: We will be making a calendar specifically for West Africa, UTC +1 WAT. The European one has daylight savings time, which WAT does not. The author did not realize the calendars were becoming so widespread in use, and he is not very active in the forums so he was not aware we had so many members from Africa :)

When it is published I will tag you (Sarjam05).

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Why are the gods each colored in a different color on the bar on the bottom of the month?
That was addressed in my post about Calendar FAQ & Information. It's their candle color.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=350314 time=1651553882 user_id=57]
UPDATE: We will be making a calendar specifically for West Africa, UTC +1 WAT. The European one has daylight savings time, which WAT does not. The author did not realize the calendars were becoming so widespread in use, and he is not very active in the forums so he was not aware we had so many members from Africa :)

Lunar Dance 666 said:
That was addressed in my post about Calendar FAQ & Information. It's their candle color.

I love how responsive you and the other authors of the JoS Calendar project are and how dedicated in the work you do.

It is beautiful to see!

Hail Satan!

Lydia [JG said:
Sarjam05 said:

Lunar Dance 666 said:

A million thanks wouldn't be enough.
May the grace of father continue to be upon you and all authors and members for the work you do.
May father's reign be everlasting.
Hail Satan.

Lydia [JG said:
Sarjam05 said:

Lunar Dance 666 said:

You're doing a wonderful work Lydia. May father always protect and guide you and the JoS team.
Hail Satan.

Sarjam05 said:

The calendar for your time zone has been completed, please check the jos-astro site for it. It might be a few days until it is up, as it is a different member who puts the calendars on the website.

Lydia [JG said:

Greetings to all.
I have uploaded the calendar on JoS Astrology Portal.
You should see the calendar available both in the list and in the map.

Let me know if there is any problem.
Best regards,
Hidden Warrior

Hidden Warrior said:

Lydia [JG said:

Greetings to all.
I have uploaded the calendar on JoS Astrology Portal.
You should see the calendar available both in the list and in the map.

Let me know if there is any problem.
Best regards,
Hidden Warrior
You're so sweet. Mwah. May Father Satan bless you and me and all satanist. Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back