Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Healing and Overcoming - You can do it!

tabby

Sometimes we might find ourselves laying in bed at night, looking up at the empty ceiling as our fears, worries, trauma, and bad karma try to come to haunt us. It can feel like the weight of the world is crashing down all at once and nothing matters anymore. Giving into the pain and the sinking depression that there is nowhere to go except down. “Why am I here? What’s the point?” Our thoughts might say.

One moment we are dreaming a beautiful dream, relaxing in a sunny field surrounded by flowers and trees, and singing birds. Then we’re plunged into the depths of a nightmare, and it feels like we’re drowning under the weight of tears that we wonder where they even come from. Our chest hurts, and that lump gets stuck in our throats. The storm wells within, raging and breaking against the shore where all our dreams hide in fear from the cracks of thunder and blazing white across blackened clouds until the ocean finally wails out its last drop of emotional turmoil, and the sky clears again.

Sometimes we wonder, “Can I go on? There’s too much to heal.” but the Sun reminds us there is hope, gifting a brilliant rainbow for us to see through the few remaining spatters of rain. We always see the Sun tomorrow, and the Moon when he journeys to the other world. They are always there to tell us that this pain is a temporary thing, so long as we keep our eyes open to see the Sun.

For all that so many of us here have gone through in our lives, remember this:

You are here now. No matter what happens to you or has happened to you in the past, (whether in this life or the ones before) you have the knowledge, the support, and the power to heal, grow, and be stronger than all that has hurt you. Your life and future are in your hands now.

Satan is with you. He is the Sun that reminds you “All is not lost”.

Keep going. Keep growing. Don’t stop here. Don’t give up. You can fight back now, and you can climb now. These fears and this pain is but a piece of paper waiting to be burned away, and in their place your greatest self shall sprout and transform you.

So rise through all the pain and all that holds you back, and all that keeps you in the dark. Bloom like the lotus that rises above the mud and reaches for the Sun. You’ll find your feet again on this path, carrying you forward through all the raging storms and beyond.

You made it through today.
Through tomorrow and the next - you can do it again.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back