Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Orion's belt

SonOfFreya

Hello fellow sisters and brothers,

I have some questions in my mind regarding the Orion's belt. I feel there's some hidden treasure behind orion's belt, but I'm not sure. So my questions are; whats the spiritual meaning of orion's belt? Is this asterism also connected with mother Astarthe/Freya? Can I use the symbolism Orion's belt during my meditation? If so which symbolism is advised?

Thank you in advance

Fanboy said:
SonOfFreya said:
Hello fellow sisters and brothers,

I have some questions in my mind regarding the Orion's belt. I feel there's some hidden treasure behind orion's belt, but I'm not sure. So my questions are; whats the spiritual meaning of orion's belt? Is this asterism also connected with mother Astarthe/Freya? Can I use the symbolism Orion's belt during my meditation? If so which symbolism is advised?

Thank you in advance
The rune that represents onions belt is thurisaz, rune #3

alnitak a system of 3 large blue stars
Alnilam a super giant blue star and
mintakaa 5 star system of small blue stars
This is baalzebubs rune

I believe astarte, Ishtar astaroth,Diana venus,artemis, aphrodite. Is going to be associated with a red star.

In Egyptian artwork you can see maat, isis, and hathor with a red star above their heads.

It's possible the jews became confused in the key of Solomon, or perhaps her star is a red one. Some have said aldebaran.

I would personally say astartes rune is bjarkan. The energy it makes feels like her

Thank you for mentioning and sharing your information brother, exactly what I was looking for.
Whats the spritual meaning of 'red star', do you know about that?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back