Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

china building missile silos

Satnam666

china is building missile silos , they say they will fire a few missiles onto the US soil if America interferes in the war with Taiwan,things are about to get way worse than it already is, you have a reptilian jew who is steering the Ukrainians into disaster, an now china is reading for attack against the USA,if you are not prepared you need to now,if your already prepared,prepare more just in case
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10705137/China-accelerates-work-one-nuclear-missile-silos.html

It is true that the USA and China are in a sort of a Cold War, it is a huge risk for China to make any move to push for Taiwan. The main reason as to why is because since 1979, China has opened some of its market to sell products to the middle class of the USA, which is why they are a big economy. They need the middle class of the US to support its current system, we really don't know how the Chinese Communist Party makes it decision or what their idea of Communism is, it is clear they will do whatever they can to ensure the Communist party will survive even at the expense of the Communist manifesto and its interpretations i.e Stalinism, Leninism or the cultural revolution of Mao.

I believe that the article you posted above is for deterrence and not for offense, what to watch for is how the Chinese react and act with the current situation in Ukraine and how China ties itself to Russia (Russia is not a global power more a regional one with nuclear arms and a veto vote in the security council.) Will China tie itself to a lesser ally? Will it work privately to dismay Putin in his invasion? Will China want to try to support Russia in the global financial system?

We will have to see.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back