Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sharing our Art

NakedPluto [JG]

Art is extremely important to us and the Gods. We have a lot of SS artists, any kind of art is welcomed and cherished.
As such I decided, to post my artform in a couple of sounds here, only for my SS to listen and also as a statement. The jews can watch, listen and cry all day, we will enjoy our own.

I also want to see and hear all of your artforms you can safely share, and flood this with beautiful creative energy.

Posted on SoundCloud for accessibility and free downloads. You can use these also for-profit (only if you are SS, I'll know, birds talk to me ), it is gifted to you.

https://soundcloud.com/nakedpluto/sets/motifpluto

Poetry by Fuoco Blu 666

There is solitude in the dark forest where powerful light once reigned.
In the driest and darkest hour the gentle bearer of water and light advances with ancestral solemn song.
In the moment of the beginning the new wind chases away the clouds revealing the Moon encircled by an ephemeral flash.
On the Sacred Flowers to its sweet song the water with the Moon lovingly descends.
The Sacred Flowers of the water have tasted again that little which, illuminated by the powerful Moon, seem to rekindle with fire, and in the wind among the Sacred Flowers dancing to the rising Sun, fiery blue eyes, sweet, understanding and penetrating, look to the future the immortal victory of joy , the joy of Satan.

Magnum Opus Of Lovers

Two men fly in the twilight sky, with a caress one chases away bitter tears.
The sweet heart of the divine lover the wings of the human soul reopen in a radiant way.
In the light of the moon the divine satanic path in the memento in the past brought them luck.
In silence they plunge into the swooping water with white wings illuminated by the ethereal moonlight they kiss and the blue fire emotionally in their souls begins to burn.
In the mirror of water the moon is tinged with red, they re-emerge, contemplating the emotional blue fire in their intrepid hearts regenerating their now immortal love with each vital breath.
In the magical mirror of the moon, the eye of the sky at the meandering burning of the blue fire, the rainbow at the most sublime and refined kiss will begin to shine on the soul of an ideal world and the immortal dream of the joy of the new Gods will come true.

The Return Of The Light

I had lost something essential to my soul in the darkest night, when all memory fades.

Aura of gold shining in the light of the Sun affected by darkness until it turns black in the icy winter of the closing of the flowers of the soul.
Loneliness in the ominous dark age and the dark years, one must continue to fight to fearlessly protect the divine love, the courage of this kindles my heart with the greatest ardor, in the night it was touched by the forgotten human warmth.

Fire-colored lilies at sunset, between sacred warm hands on the night of the solstice a divine purple lily with satvic warmth is reborn as the highest Aryan goddess with fiery hair in the moonlight that opens again to the purest growing ecstasy of free and simuous ascent of the white ethereal snake on our soul, more and more from the war of the brotherhood of the snake is freed, I in ancient past the noble path I have always loved.

So many nights have passed, brothers and sisters, that the return of light and atavistic spiritual power may enlighten you under the wings of the soul of those who divinely know how to love.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Lilith.html

Red Eyes Of Anger

From the top of the sky you can feel the force of the deepest anger, Enlil's lightning echoes in the sky in an electrifying concert of angry souls.

Enlil's wise eyes are tinged with a deep red, pure eyes with serious electrifying power expand his divine spiritual power.

The hour of vengeance on certain souls is coming, the frozen lake very hard with the empathy of the deepest anger being split by lightning like a mirror of the soul reflecting the wounded heart of the anger that violently awakens life in the lake as well as the lake reflects a red moon so amber eyes with a fiery red aura glowing in the twilight of the night of a red full moon shed tears of blood with the greatest rage demonstrating that forgiving filthy alien souls is impossible.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Beelzebub.html

Great music to listen to while reading on the forum.

You have some real talent.

Maybe I'll use them in some of my video's one day.

I'm always looking for free good music to make video's with.

NakedPluto said:
Art is extremely important to us and the Gods. We have a lot of SS artists, any kind of art is welcomed and cherished.
As such I decided, to post my artform in a couple of sounds here, only for my SS to listen and also as a statement. The jews can watch, listen and cry all day, we will enjoy our own.

I also want to see and hear all of your artforms you can safely share, and flood this with beautiful creative energy.

Posted on SoundCloud for accessibility and free downloads. You can use these also for-profit (only if you are SS, I'll know, birds talk to me ), it is gifted to you.

Just listened to unmanifested pluto, I adore this track! Keep it up. Sounds similar to west coast bass, and I really feel the satanic power in that.

NakedPluto said:

Very nice music, I get the silent hill vibes.
What program do you use?

NakedPluto said:

I love your music, I heard your tracks on loop while meditating. I wished SoundCloud allows entire Playlists to loop tho.

fuoco blu 666 said:
Poetry by Fuoco Blu 666

There is solitude in the dark forest where powerful light once reigned.
In the driest and darkest hour the gentle bearer of water and light advances with ancestral solemn song.
In the moment of the beginning the new wind chases away the clouds revealing the Moon encircled by an ephemeral flash.
On the Sacred Flowers to its sweet song the water with the Moon lovingly descends.
The Sacred Flowers of the water have tasted again that little which, illuminated by the powerful Moon, seem to rekindle with fire, and in the wind among the Sacred Flowers dancing to the rising Sun, fiery blue eyes, sweet, understanding and penetrating, look to the future the immortal victory of joy , the joy of Satan.

Magnum Opus Of Lovers

Two men fly in the twilight sky, with a caress one chases away bitter tears.
The sweet heart of the divine lover the wings of the human soul reopen in a radiant way.
In the light of the moon the divine satanic path in the memento in the past brought them luck.
In silence they plunge into the swooping water with white wings illuminated by the ethereal moonlight they kiss and the blue fire emotionally in their souls begins to burn.
In the mirror of water the moon is tinged with red, they re-emerge, contemplating the emotional blue fire in their intrepid hearts regenerating their now immortal love with each vital breath.
In the magical mirror of the moon, the eye of the sky at the meandering burning of the blue fire, the rainbow at the most sublime and refined kiss will begin to shine on the soul of an ideal world and the immortal dream of the joy of the new Gods will come true.

The Return Of The Light

I had lost something essential to my soul in the darkest night, when all memory fades.

Aura of gold shining in the light of the Sun affected by darkness until it turns black in the icy winter of the closing of the flowers of the soul.
Loneliness in the ominous dark age and the dark years, one must continue to fight to fearlessly protect the divine love, the courage of this kindles my heart with the greatest ardor, in the night it was touched by the forgotten human warmth.

Fire-colored lilies at sunset, between sacred warm hands on the night of the solstice a divine purple lily with satvic warmth is reborn as the highest Aryan goddess with fiery hair in the moonlight that opens again to the purest growing ecstasy of free and simuous ascent of the white ethereal snake on our soul, more and more from the war of the brotherhood of the snake is freed, I in ancient past the noble path I have always loved.

So many nights have passed, brothers and sisters, that the return of light and atavistic spiritual power may enlighten you under the wings of the soul of those who divinely know how to love.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Lilith.html

Red Eyes Of Anger

From the top of the sky you can feel the force of the deepest anger, Enlil's lightning echoes in the sky in an electrifying concert of angry souls.

Enlil's wise eyes are tinged with a deep red, pure eyes with serious electrifying power expand his divine spiritual power.

The hour of vengeance on certain souls is coming, the frozen lake very hard with the empathy of the deepest anger being split by lightning like a mirror of the soul reflecting the wounded heart of the anger that violently awakens life in the lake as well as the lake reflects a red moon so amber eyes with a fiery red aura glowing in the twilight of the night of a red full moon shed tears of blood with the greatest rage demonstrating that forgiving filthy alien souls is impossible.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Beelzebub.html

That is beautiful

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Shots i like ampre
Thank you, I like it too

Shadowcat said:
Wow Pluto you made these? They are great for meditation and focus imo. Nicely done :). You have a talent for music!

Yes, thank you

TheAbyss said:
I really like these vibes
I appreciate it

NinRick said:
I love your music, I heard your tracks on loop while meditating. I wished SoundCloud allows entire Playlists to loop tho.

I enabled downloads if you want it, thank you

BlackOnyx8 said:
Ra is my favourite. Thank you for sharing, Brother.
I love the details of your music. Really nice

Ra is hitting me differently as well, thank you

Woodlandman said:
Very nice music, I get the silent hill vibes.
What program do you use?
I often meditate on silent hill soundtracks. These were made on fl, but I work on all and any. Thank you

Sundara said:
Just listened to unmanifested pluto, I adore this track! Keep it up. Sounds similar to west coast bass, and I really feel the satanic power in that.
There are 3 lines of different bass there, I see the similarity you observed. Thank you

of the true light said:
Great music to listen to while reading on the forum.

You have some real talent.

Maybe I'll use them in some of my video's one day.

I'm always looking for free good music to make video's with.

I'll send you more if you need it, use it as you like. Thank you

NakedPluto said:
I do RTRs on this
https://m.soundcloud.com/nakedpluto/blue-lotus

Your tracks makes me want to master a really,higher spiritual self.

The seriousness and pride of that higher spiritual self, i felt that already while listening to them though i m not there,if that makes sense.

NakedPluto said:

I love it when SS showcase their many talents. I like your music. It feels balanced in a way.🖤💙❤️🤘

Demonic said:
NakedPluto said:
I do RTRs on this
https://m.soundcloud.com/nakedpluto/blue-lotus

Your tracks makes me want to master a really,higher spiritual self.

The seriousness and pride of that higher spiritual self, i felt that already while listening to them though i m not there,if that makes sense.

Thank you, I appreciate it

CaspianTheDreamer said:
NakedPluto said:

I love it when SS showcase their many talents. I like your music. It feels balanced in a way.🖤💙❤️🤘

Thank you, I like to keep it balanced for it to be enjoyable.

I started some new drawings

I wonder if anyone recognizes either of the faces?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgMk9XeN-bU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Hail our brothers and sisters of Orion!

Artoria Pendragon said:
I started some new drawings

I wonder if anyone recognizes either of the faces?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgMk9XeN-bU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Hail our brothers and sisters of Orion!

For some reason I can't access the link, could you post the webpage link? Or share directly?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgMk9XeN-bU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Here is the link ^

I’ve just started it... it’s not finished yet

Wallpaper made a while ago.

FhO3RKS.png

Hi Satanic family,

I’ve started to attempt to draw the gods, with horns recently.

I was thinking maybe I can share them on this thread as I'm working on them, to see if i'm getting close to drawing any of the gods with authenticity. I.e asking for feedback, and then making revisions.

I am also feeling it might be very fun and fruitful to create some comic /graphic novel like stories scripts, to introduce the gods, and the teachings of JOS?

I also like to write, though would love to collaborate with other artists and writers.

Then later down the road, we can make real animations!

I wonder if anyone else has had these kind of ideas, and feelings to collaborate on them?

I recently also been coming up with songs for some kind of Satanic cosmology musical! :)

Satanama <3

NakedPluto said:

Sorry for bumping, have you deleted these for a reason? I would have listened to it : )

AFODO said:
NakedPluto said:

Sorry for bumping, have you deleted these for a reason? I would have listened to it : )

Actual scarcity and passing moment. Forever gone now! I believe in upholding certain works in the likeness of the seriousness of life, which is one that passes by and you wonder then, where did it go.

NakedPluto said:
Actual scarcity and passing moment. Forever gone now! I believe in upholding certain works in the likeness of the seriousness of life, which is one that passes by and you wonder then, where did it go.
I really liked especially the one you made. Another was pretty good, and others not so much. In the moment, anyway.

Henu the Great said:
NakedPluto said:
I really liked especially the one you made. Another was pretty good, and others not so much. In the moment, anyway.

This is a truthful feedback, thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back