Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

hello i have a question

godhead666

hey i have a question about the 40 day programm, when it says „morning“ meditations what do they mean like how much time do i have, is 11 in the morning to late ?? sorry if the question is dumb.

godhead666 said:
hey i have a question about the 40 day programm, when it says „morning“ meditations what do they mean like how much time do i have, is 11 in the morning to late ?? sorry if the question is dumb.
It's not an hour too late.

godhead666 said:
11 is not too late. Btw read this https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

godhead666 said:
Morning = when you wake up
Night = before you go to sleep or in the evening

godhead666 said:

The 40 day meditation program is an easy to follow guide for people, to get into spirituality and get the stone rolling.

The time per se, is not so important, altho the best time to meditate is at dawn when the Sun rises.

You have morning and evening meditations because it is much better to meditate more times throughout the day than just one time in the evening/night.

godhead666 said:
If you have `morning` and `evening` meditations there most likely they have just been conceived in this way so it won't affect your daily routine too much. I think you can do the meditations any time of the day you want, granted that you don't miss any meditation in any day.

Hey guys, in the 40 day programm it says „yogic complete breathe for 8 rounds“ does that mean i have to do all breathing exercises for 8 rounds ?

godhead666 said:
Hey guys, in the 40 day programm it says „yogic complete breathe for 8 rounds“ does that mean i have to do all breathing exercises for 8 rounds ?
No, only yogic complete breathe.

godhead666 said:
No, just the yogic complete breath for 8 rounds.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Complete_Breath.html

Cause when i read that it said start a meditation program i startet doing all the breathing exercises erverday, should i stop doing that ?

godhead666 said:
Cause when i read that it said start a meditation program i startet doing all the breathing exercises erverday, should i stop doing that ?
Doing all of them could potentially be too much for you to handle long term. Do only yogic complete breath, but feel free to try others if you can handle them.

Thank you you really helped me out, from now on im gonna stick to the yogic complete breath :)

sorry if i annoy you bro but i have one last question, you said that i should do the yogic complete breath, but i was doing all the breathing exercises everyday for 3 months straight, should i really stop doing that and stick to the yogic complete breathe only?

godhead666 said:
sorry if i annoy you bro but i have one last question, you said that i should do the yogic complete breath, but i was doing all the breathing exercises everyday for 3 months straight, should i really stop doing that and stick to the yogic complete breathe only?
After 3 months you should have finished the 40 days meditation programme already

godhead666 said:
If you can handle doing more than in the program then it is okay. The program is a simple starting point for new people. Not everyone are challenged by it so it is okay to do more than that.

Anyway, if you have already done three months straight, then why are you doing the program at this point? Or did you just continue the program as is?

it said „start a meditation programm“ and i started with the yogic breath meditations an didnt do any other meditations, then after joining the forum i found out about the 40 days programm and started it like 6 days ago and i only knew how to do the breath meditations, so i thougt it would be a good idea to start the 40 days programm to learn the other ones

godhead666 said:
it said „start a meditation programm“ and i started with the yogic breath meditations an didnt do any other meditations, then after joining the forum i found out about the 40 days programm and started it like 6 days ago and i only knew how to do the breath meditations, so i thougt it would be a good idea to start the 40 days programm to learn the other ones
Okay, that explains. Be sure to study the meditation page on JoS for more complete understanding along with Sermons and other posts found on JoS and on these forums.

godhead666 said:
also add protection and cleaning.

hello guys, i am a little bit confused at the opening your chakras point cause it says „ It is very important the above exercise be done for FOUR consecutive days, preferably 24 hours apart. Then it is a done deal and you will have performed the initial step of opening and activating your third eye.“ but in the 40 days programm it already says to open the next chakra after 3 days ? and a other chakra says „the above exersice be done for seven consecutive days“ but how when it says to open the next chakra after 3 days ?

godhead666 said:
hello guys, i am a little bit confused at the opening your chakras point cause it says „ It is very important the above exercise be done for FOUR consecutive days, preferably 24 hours apart. Then it is a done deal and you will have performed the initial step of opening and activating your third eye.“ but in the 40 days programm it already says to open the next chakra after 3 days ? and a other chakra says „the above exersice be done for seven consecutive days“ but how when it says to open the next chakra after 3 days ?
No big deal, as is in the instructions, that is the initial working. Chakras require daily attention past that point anyway.

so if it says i should do the chakra opening for 7 days in a row and the 40 days programm tells me to do the next chakra after 3 days what should i do ? do 2 chakras on the same day ? or do i first do the 7 days for one chakra and after the seven days the 4 days for the next chakra ?

godhead666 said:
so if it says i should do the chakra opening for 7 days in a row and the 40 days programm tells me to do the next chakra after 3 days what should i do ? do 2 chakras on the same day ? or do i first do the 7 days for one chakra and after the seven days the 4 days for the next chakra ?
The 7 days and after the 7 days do the next one

Hello guys i think i need some help real quick.

like 25 minutes ago i tried to summon a demon,i did everything step by step as described on the JOS website. after doing that i felt a very very strong energy it was really strong and intensive.

but i couldnt see or hear the demon can someone please tell me why ?

godhead666 said:

like 25 minutes ago i tried to summon a demon,i did everything step by step as described on the JOS website. after doing that i felt a very very strong energy it was really strong and intensive.

Have you opened your third eye?
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_The_Third_Eye.html

godhead666 said:

Because your psychic hearing and vision is not good yet. You need to practice those and work on those chakras. You can use the Laguz and Dagaz runes to help make these senses stronger.

The gods are able to hear you and they do listen to you, even if you can't hear them. And they can help you. And they can give you a sign in some way that you are able to notice.

Serbon said:
godhead666 said:
The 7 days and after the 7 days do the next one

From my understanding, if he/she has time and is able to handle, he can open 2,3 or even 6 chakras everyday.
The energy travels from base to up, so as long he his opening his above 6 chakras leaving the base(7 if you consider third eye), it shouldnt be a problem.Then from 8th day work on opening base.

The above system is now opened for flow of energy. Just the base must be opened in end,so energy doesnt get stuck in above chakras when it travels up.

‘IF HE IS ABLE TO HANDLE’ being the key sentence here.

Henu the Great said:
No big deal, as is in the instructions, that is the initial working. Chakras require daily attention past that point anyway.

On chakras i had some questions. I would be glad if you could answer them.

1. The energy travels from base to up and out the crown. The energy intake of chakra is the "wide" part and output it the narrow "bindu". Why then solar chakra is facing downwards and top chakras facing downwards? They intake from wide part and output energy from narrow part and then out the crown, but then crown again is facing downwards.

2.(just curious about this one) What if a person starts using runes to without working on his chakras, or if he did work on them in the past and then neglected them for 1-2 months, which would eventually cause them to close back again, then what would be the outcome of other workings? I guess the output of the energies will be really low, even if the person can invoke a lot of energies the output will be close to none.

yes, he gave me a clear sign that he is there and i could also feel it that he is there. but i just couldnt see him, thank you i am going to wort on these chakras.

i also read that some people have to do the ritual more than one time so that the demon can manifest should i try that too ?

godhead666 said:
i also read that some people have to do the ritual more than one time so that the demon can manifest should i try that too ?

The god did visit you. You could strongly feel that he was there. So it did work. If you want to improve your communication, you will need to work on your psychic senses. The god is not going to do this for you, this is something you must practice. But this god did visit you, and he did listen to you. And if you asked him for any help, he did hear you.

Work on these small chakras for Clairaudience and Clairvoyance which is your psychic hearing and vision.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Psychic_Centers.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Clairvoyance_Points.html

It would be a great idea for you to use the Lögr and Dagaz runes. These are very good at helping your psychic vision, hearing, and intuition to all be much more clear and more accurate. You can focus these runes in your 3rd eye when you are doing them.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

yes he was there, but i only said i please need help i didnt say for what i need the help because i couldt hear or see him and i thought it wont make much sense to say it if i cant hear the answer he would give me, i still said thank you to him and that i aprecciate that he was there and that i cant see or hear him.

can i do it again but this time say what i need help for even if i cant hear or see him ? is that possible ? does it make sense ?

Thank you very much for your help bro really.

Im going to do it, how do i know if he is going to help me after asking him and how do i know what i can do for him as a thank you for helping me since i cant hear him?

do you know that by any chance ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back