Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can we make it official?

Voimir

Dear HP Hooded Cobra,

Can we officially include Father Satan and Queen Astarte’s Ritual to our daily RTR?

I felt so much happiness and positivity doing the both of them and it cleansed a lot of curses too. And most importantly they have a big impact in fighting the enemies.

Some will say that it should just be a personal choice but I hope that everyone should join as the effects are really great.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Voimir said:
HP. said you can do Satan and Astarte Rituals anytime. It doesn't need to be mentioned in the program. Do it whenever you want.

I believe you can do these rituals any time you want. I do the Satans Absolution ritual sometimes on its own mainly when something hits a critical degree or degree dealing with Satan such as 2 Capricorn or 28 Sagittarius or Gemini and I catch it.

Isn’t it better if everyone can do it? It only takes a little bit of our time but then again the impact is so strong as evident from the past schedule. A lot of SS family are missing out if they are not doing this beautiful ritual. This is also a way to honor Father and Lady Astarte. I am also excited if there’s a coming ritual for Lord Baal Zebul and Lord Azazel. :)

Voimir said:
Isn’t it better if everyone can do it? It only takes a little bit of our time but then again the impact is so strong as evident from the past schedule. A lot of SS family are missing out if they are not doing this beautiful ritual. This is also a way to honor Father and Lady Astarte. I am also excited if there’s a coming ritual for Lord Baal Zebul and Lord Azazel. :)

In my previous post, I wrote to perform the rites of Satan and Astarte, but somehow I felt better than VTVR.
Maybe because VTVR's are performed by more people and few make sense to perform the rites of Satan and Astarte.

It’s a really nice and beautiful ritual anyway, and if it’s very important to make it off-schedule, Jos will tell everyone.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Greetings Comrades!
Where do we find Father Satan's, Queen Astarte's and Prince Beelzebul's Rituals? After the schedule wasn't bookmarked anymore.
All of them are in the following section: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=24

You might want to use search.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back