Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thoughts on Crypto?

sublimestatanist

Hello brothers/sisters. I'd like to ask your opinion about something. What are your thoughts on privacy coins like Monero and Epic Cash?

Some information suggests it's a better alternative to banking as you get out of the system and mitigate risk of being locked out of your account for "being a terrorist" for things like donating to the wrong organization or 'hate speech'.

The problem I have is these systems are only practical if you can afford to invest as values constantly fluctuate. I make a meager albeit comfortable income. It also seems most proponents of it live in places like Mexico where it's commonly accepted as currency. In terms of 1st world countries I don't think crypto is easily fungible in cash, especially if you close your bank account. I did notice where I live there's a Bitcoin store/business. Perhaps they can process exchanges for cash and deposit cheques? (I may have to give them a call).

It seems like a gamble to me yet some people report investing $1,000 and getting $1,000,000 in a month. Between that and the ability to live completely outside of the system makes it very compelling to me.

If anyone else has thoughts or experience with these things let me know. Thanks so much. :)

Footnote (speakers I referenced):

- Jeff Berwick (Dollar Vigilante)
- Josh Sigurdson (World Alternative Media, WAM)

sublimestatanist said:
Hello brothers/sisters. I'd like to ask your opinion about something. What are your thoughts on privacy coins like Monero and Epic Cash?

Some information suggests it's a better alternative to banking as you get out of the system and mitigate risk of being locked out of your account for "being a terrorist" for things like donating to the wrong organization or 'hate speech'.

The problem I have is these systems are only practical if you can afford to invest as values constantly fluctuate. I make a meager albeit comfortable income. It also seems most proponents of it live in places like Mexico where it's commonly accepted as currency. In terms of 1st world countries I don't think crypto is easily fungible in cash, especially if you close your bank account. I did notice where I live there's a Bitcoin store/business. Perhaps they can process exchanges for cash and deposit cheques? (I may have to give them a call).

It seems like a gamble to me yet some people report investing $1,000 and getting $1,000,000 in a month. Between that and the ability to live completely outside of the system makes it very compelling to me.

If anyone else has thoughts or experience with these things let me know. Thanks so much. :)

Footnote (speakers I referenced):

- Jeff Berwick (Dollar Vigilante)
- Josh Sigurdson (World Alternative Media, WAM)

People who invest 1000 and get 1.000.000 back are most likely angel investers (it´s a investment term) they fund many projects in the realy early stages from which 90% fail but 10% goes through the top.

Like 90 projects x 1.000 = 90.000 loss
the remaining 10 projects have to cover your losses and in best case give you profit.

In crypto this means you dump your shair of early invested money/coins on retail sellers later. Then most likely the coin devaluates and you did make profit.

I did say it before the only real decentraliced crypto coin is BTC (Bitcoin) from now to 5 jears in the future you will have at least your investment doubeled because of the halving cicle, if demand stays the same. Privacy coins like Monero are good (anonymous) for sending payment but are not good in storing your value long term.

Better play safe and long, then gamble.

People say that Dollar Vigilante pre buys a lot of coins Prior to recommendations, so be careful there.

Does anyone else have any favorite crypto buys at the moment?

If you go to tradeogre —- you will find a non KYC exchange — which lists mostly privacy coins

Some interesting projects on there

Hail Satan!

You can buy monero or bitcoin — on local monero or local bitcoin — to avoid KYC..and then transfer to tradeorge

Hail the gods of Orion!

Just don't treat crypto as some sort of store of value, something that dumps 60-90% percent is anything but that.
It's just a speculative business you can do on your spare time. Learn trade analysis and make your own predictions on crypto assets. Don't listen to crypto youtubers, they all suck and will lose you money. When it's not a bullrun, only look at Bitcoin(especially) and Ethereum - these assets will be the price indicators for other coins with smaller market caps. If Bitcoin tanks, which it has been doing for months now, the rest follow. Regardless of how people might feel about their favorite coin. Emotions have no place in speculation.

sublimestatanist said:
The only way to get that much of a return on your investment was to invest super early before crypto even became popular. Nowadays such a return is nigh impossible unless you find some some sleeper project that is going to explode. But most of crypto projects fail so it's pretty much a gamble. You can use leverage to make increased gains but they come with inherent risks. If you use a 10x leverage, your hypothetical 1k dollars are treated as 10k for better or for worse. There is also a gambling leverage which is anything above 10x(3-5x if you're intermediate). It's a gambling leverage because a slight fluctuation in price can lead to your position getting closed and you losing your money. Or a more common thing that happens is people getting too emotional because the amount of money is too high, so they make an emotional decision to close the position early therefore either missing the move or taking a loss. Exchanges and institutions(banks, hedge funds) love people who overleverage because they can screw them.

All in all, crypto is good if you sell it when the time comes. I read of a guy who had "1.6 million" in crypto from around a 100k investment. Which after the crash is worth 10k. I don't feel sorry for him because if you didn't sell when you had 1.6 million, you wouldn't sell at any other higher price either.

The best way to start is to open a demo account and try to grow it. Once you're actually profitable long-term should you use real money.

He-llo

i totally agree with all your comments

can i ask if you think that crypto will play a part in our future society?

perhaps private coins with anonymous developers for the short term? as an alternative to CBDCS? and as a bridge to a future technological advance society

and then a transparent chain/s in the future, to help the governance of decentralised societies, , once the kabal is no longer a threat, i.e. they cant just kill off the developers and people involved in these transparent crypto projects?

Satanama <3

Purified666 said:
Just don't treat crypto as some sort of store of value, something that dumps 60-90% percent is anything but that.
It's just a speculative business you can do on your spare time. Learn trade analysis and make your own predictions on crypto assets. Don't listen to crypto youtubers, they all suck and will lose you money. When it's not a bullrun, only look at Bitcoin(especially) and Ethereum - these assets will be the price indicators for other coins with smaller market caps. If Bitcoin tanks, which it has been doing for months now, the rest follow. Regardless of how people might feel about their favorite coin. Emotions have no place in speculation.

sublimestatanist said:
The only way to get that much of a return on your investment was to invest super early before crypto even became popular. Nowadays such a return is nigh impossible unless you find some some sleeper project that is going to explode. But most of crypto projects fail so it's pretty much a gamble. You can use leverage to make increased gains but they come with inherent risks. If you use a 10x leverage, your hypothetical 1k dollars are treated as 10k for better or for worse. There is also a gambling leverage which is anything above 10x(3-5x if you're intermediate). It's a gambling leverage because a slight fluctuation in price can lead to your position getting closed and you losing your money. Or a more common thing that happens is people getting too emotional because the amount of money is too high, so they make an emotional decision to close the position early therefore either missing the move or taking a loss. Exchanges and institutions(banks, hedge funds) love people who overleverage because they can screw them.

All in all, crypto is good if you sell it when the time comes. I read of a guy who had "1.6 million" in crypto from around a 100k investment. Which after the crash is worth 10k. I don't feel sorry for him because if you didn't sell when you had 1.6 million, you wouldn't sell at any other higher price either.

The best way to start is to open a demo account and try to grow it. Once you're actually profitable long-term should you use real money.

Queen of the Stars said:
He-llo

perhaps private coins with anonymous developers for the short term? as an alternative to CBDCS? and as a bridge to a future technological advance society

and then a transparent chain/s in the future, to help the governance of decentralised societies, , once the kabal is no longer a threat, i.e. they cant just kill off the developers and people involved in these transparent crypto projects?

Satanama <3

Crypto definitely could have a prominent role in our future society. Crypto is just a tool like anything else - it can be used for good (bitcoin, a hedge against inflation) or it can be used for evil like CBDCS.

But my main worry with crypto, including privacy coins, is that they can be made illegal. Crypto can circumvent governmental bans on it since it's decentralized - but then it simply becomes obsolete or it's use becomes solely for the purchase of illegal goods.

If you can't exchange your crypto for goods or a vessel to acquire goods(fiat), then crypto is essentially useless. Which is why I recommend being cautions with it and not holding the amount you're not willing to lose.

We're still a prison planet so it's important to look at everything with a critical eye. Optimism should only be practiced after the alien pest is removed from our planet.

Yes

if private coins become illegal though, people still might chose to accept them to avoid taxes and carbon credits even for legal goods

We keep on empowering the aliens by using their currency and people paying taxes and interest , once people realize this they may decide to use a private crypto instead

Purified666 said:
Queen of the Stars said:
He-llo

Satanama <3

Crypto definitely could have a prominent role in our future society. Crypto is just a tool like anything else - it can be used for good (bitcoin, a hedge against inflation) or it can be used for evil like CBDCS.

But my main worry with crypto, including privacy coins, is that they can be made illegal. Crypto can circumvent governmental bans on it since it's decentralized - but then it simply becomes obsolete or it's use becomes solely for the purchase of illegal goods.

If you can't exchange your crypto for goods or a vessel to acquire goods(fiat), then crypto is essentially useless. Which is why I recommend being cautions with it and not holding the amount you're not willing to lose.

We're still a prison planet so it's important to look at everything with a critical eye. Optimism should only be practiced after the alien pest is removed from our planet.

Great! what are your favourite privacy coins?

Linara said:
For me, privacy coins are the only way out nowadays to remain fully anonymous and save your money. And they're improving a lot. I mine Crypton from Utopia P2P for 1 year and a half, I guess already and I just found out that it's already available on more than 1800 marketplaces. That's really nice to see.

sublimestatanist said:

Hello, it's important to read two books: 1. The Bitcoin Standard 2. The Fiat Standard, both written by Dr. Saifedean Ammous. Then you will understand more about crypto's world. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back