Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Discussing Organizations The JoS Might Be Compatible with

RED DAWN

I'm currently looking into the possibility of other Satanic/LHP organizations being interested in cooperating with the JoS. As many of you already know, this is a very complicated matter.

The Joy of Satan is the largest Theistic Satanist organization, perhaps expanding as far as the niche of "Spiritual Satanism" allows. It seems so far that the rest of the LHP individuals and organizations have already decided their opinion of the JoS. Typically, their decision is heavily determined by their impression of JoS being a Neo-Nazi organization. They either believe the Joy of Satan's focus is too heavily fixated on Nazism, or rather that it isn't enough and that it is far too liberal. It's a very odd situation. The fact that JoS could even be considered Neo-Nazi is quite laughable, as the Joy of Satan hardly conducts itself as an authoritarian rule and welcomes LGBT identities, all races and express themselves openly. The only thing most people seem to care about is the JoS's stance on jews. I wonder why that might be :lol: .

Another difficulty is that neither the JoS or most organizations are willing to adjust their core values to allow closer relations with each other. In the case of the Joy of Satan, I genuinely believe this to be the right decision. As I look into other branches of Satanism, specifically so-called "Gnostic" Satanism, I am starting to see many anti-xian qualities that are the foundation of many of their loosely speculated concepts. A loyal member was also observed to meditate daily for 30 years and never achieved anything serious. They do have some interesting concepts, including the literal creation of golems who apparently can actually move, but I have yet to read this material myself.

On the Order of Nine Angles, ONA/O9A. This is not an organization the JoS should want to affiliate with, it would simply enforce the JoS identity with Neo-Nazism. Besides, they're at least borderline insane and are actually dangerous. It's said they attack people in South Europe in the woods at night, and are generally known to be "real" terrorists. People like to throw the term domestic terrorism around these days, but O9A take vigilantism to another level.

Then we have Atheistic Satanism, who for the most part disagree with the existence of Satan and the Gods as literal beings, as well as the existence of spiritual phenomena. While they don't like to admit it, their entire identity is based on for profit political propaganda. I believe that an organization like The Satanic Temple (TST) may be the strongest candidate for JoS compatibility, and even then hardly. Their organization is opportunistic when pursuing their goals, hiring the same lawyer Alex Jones and other Alt-Right groups have back in 2018. While this is true, I'm concerned that TST may stir drama and even public controversy if the JoS were to approach them directly or indirectly in any way. They seem to be accepting of individuals who hold theistic views, and have directly stated they do not discriminate against members who do so. Yes, as I write this, I'm convinced TST is the best candidate.

If anyone has any opinions regarding this, I'd be very interested in having a conversation.

AVE.

RED DAWN said:

If any of these groups are unwilling to do the RTRs or other spiritual warfare, then there isn't much to gain by collaborating, especially if there are compatibility issues.

O9A has ruined its name, whether by real actions or allegations. In regards to these actions, this also calls into question their ability and ideas about spiritual advancement.

Atheistic Satanism is not compatible if they do not recognize the Gods or even energy work.

If TST cannot recognize the Jews, then this also calls into question their closeness to the Gods. While it may be hard for a normal person to draw these overall connections, it should not be hard for a Theistic Satanism to dislike Abrahamic religions. If they have failed to do so after 20 years, this raises a red flag.

In regards to expanding JOS, I am more interested in helping people that are first close to JoS ideologically. There are some of these people remaining in the occult Pagan groups on Gab or whatever. Then, anyone else who is anti-Globalist and willing to consider magic or energy work. These are the people with the highest potential, in my opinion.

You really take yourself seriously to think that after what you wrote we want to hear any of your opinions. You're a literal sociopath and sick mind.

And the JoS doesn't need any meme association with any other group. JoS is a diamond, and no diamond is equal to any other rock. Just like Hitler never collaborated with any other party other than his own.

NoctiferPestifera said:
As a ona affiliate and affiliate with dca and wsa352, ive had much experience with ona. The terrorism is not core value, its a few misguided kids playing evil. Yes we have some extreme ideals but I as ona am not a nazi, and not a terrorist. I simply sure the spiritual system to evolve myself and the sinister tradition. I can see the ona and jos working together as I admire both, and am already in one. Dont fall for media hype. Just as people assume jos is nazi, as they do with ona aswell as many other assumptions that became part of the mysterious Labyrinthos Mythologicus. Agios
Noctifer
O9A
OI
Yes we are indeed Nazis, and no the JoS will never collaborate with a degenerate group.

Yeah, you think you have credibility now. You made a thread about being in a group which is incompatible with JoSM, but before that, knowing that you're in an anti-Human group, you made a thread about organisations that might be compatible with JoSM.

Eugh. Pete sake. These comedians and comediennes need to go to school and learn either comedy or a trade or how to use their brains. :puke:

JoS will never bend over to beg other groups to cooperate or join, this is neither wanted or needed. When groups amalgamate both end up changing, and JoS will never allow itself to be changed by external organizations.

JoS is it's own entity managed and kept by it's own Clergy and appointed staff. The doors are open to any gentiles who wish to be on this path, but to amalgamate with other organizations is something that will never happen I don't think.

Too many dangers involved for basically no gain. JoS will not affiliate itself with an outside organization which for all we know can at any moment be bought by kikes or whose leaders are susceptible to enemy curses and mental poisons. Those who wish to be in JoS have the doors wide open. Those who wish to join other groups are also not going to be forcefully kept here.

But affiliations with outside groups is never going to happen. Even small groups/factions within JoS is often discouraged since these tend to derail from Satanism and end up going insane and such.

Rather than an organization joining or collaborating, I see it more as helping individuals join and answer their questions.
Don’t see much use of those other organizations collaborating with that seem to be very different and possible criminal activities that you allude to.

Dahaarkan said:
JoS will never bend over to beg other groups to cooperate or join, this is neither wanted or needed. When groups amalgamate both end up changing, and JoS will never allow itself to be changed by external organizations.

JoS is it's own entity managed and kept by it's own Clergy and appointed staff. The doors are open to any gentiles who wish to be on this path, but to amalgamate with other organizations is something that will never happen I don't think.

Too many dangers involved for basically no gain. JoS will not affiliate itself with an outside organization which for all we know can at any moment be bought by kikes or whose leaders are susceptible to enemy curses and mental poisons. Those who wish to be in JoS have the doors wide open. Those who wish to join other groups are also not going to be forcefully kept here.

But affiliations with outside groups is never going to happen. Even small groups/factions within JoS is often discouraged since these tend to derail from Satanism and end up going insane and such.

When I wrote this, I was pretty uninformed regarding the issue. After quickly looking into it, I decided it wasn't worth trying and instead focused on whether my own group was even compatible with JoS. It definitely isn't. I couldn't work out trust issues from my side against the JoS. The JoS was much more open about it than my group was, I wouldn't have even been able to suggest trying if I wasn't owed favors.

My group has serious trust issues and lack of faith in humanity, we aren't "anti human" but we definitely blame NPC gentiles for current events significantly more than JoS does. We don't recruit anyone below an unrealistic standard, the two conditions combined equals having few members. I felt there were genuine reasons why collab with JoS could work, but I'm not willing to jeopardize both of our groups to try.

You are free to participate in 8 fold path alongside with spiritual warfare, thus enabling your evolution and the evolution of Mankind and Earth. If you do not want to, then so be it, but in such case, you are more or less wasting your time and not having a meaningful impact on the affairs of the world.

RED DAWN said:
I'm currently looking into the possibility of other Satanic/LHP organizations being interested in cooperating with the JoS. As many of you already know, this is a very complicated matter.

The Joy of Satan is the largest Theistic Satanist organization, perhaps expanding as far as the niche of "Spiritual Satanism" allows. It seems so far that the rest of the LHP individuals and organizations have already decided their opinion of the JoS. Typically, their decision is heavily determined by their impression of JoS being a Neo-Nazi organization. They either believe the Joy of Satan's focus is too heavily fixated on Nazism, or rather that it isn't enough and that it is far too liberal. It's a very odd situation. The fact that JoS could even be considered Neo-Nazi is quite laughable, as the Joy of Satan hardly conducts itself as an authoritarian rule and welcomes LGBT identities, all races and express themselves openly. The only thing most people seem to care about is the JoS's stance on jews. I wonder why that might be :lol: .

Another difficulty is that neither the JoS or most organizations are willing to adjust their core values to allow closer relations with each other. In the case of the Joy of Satan, I genuinely believe this to be the right decision. As I look into other branches of Satanism, specifically so-called "Gnostic" Satanism, I am starting to see many anti-xian qualities that are the foundation of many of their loosely speculated concepts. A loyal member was also observed to meditate daily for 30 years and never achieved anything serious. They do have some interesting concepts, including the literal creation of golems who apparentlyhypertctually move, but I have yet to read this material myself.

On the Order of Nine Angles, ONA/O9A. This is not an organization the JoS should want to affiliate with, it would simply enforce the JoS identity with Neo-Nazism. Besides, they're at least borderline insane and are actually dangerous. It's said they attack people in South Europe in the woods at night, and are generally known to be "real" terrorists. People like to throw the term domestic terrorism around these days, but O9A take vigilantism to another level.

Then we have Atheistic Satanism, who for the most part disagree with the existence of Satan and the Gods as literal beings, as well as the existence of spiritual phenomena. While they don't like to admit it, their entire identity is based on for profit political propaganda. I believe that an organization like The Satanic Temple (TST) may be the strongest candidate for JoS compatibility, and even then hardly. Their organization is opportunistic when pursuing their goals, hiring the same lawyer Alex Jones and other Alt-Right groups have back in 2018. While this is true, I'm concerned that TST may stir drama and even public controversy if the JoS were to approach them directly or indirectly in any way. They seem to be accepting of individuals who hold theistic views, and have directly stated they do not discriminate against members who do so. Yes, as I write this, I'm convinced TST is the best candidate.

If anyone has any opinions regarding this, I'd be very interested in having a conversation.

AVE.
The Satanic temple is headed by kikes. Lucian Greaves is a kike and he's married to a kike. They exist only to blaspheme the true beauty and joy of Satan. They exist to make the public associate Satan with cringe and disgust. Funded entirely by the enemy.

I believe it would help immensely if any occult groups simply joined JOS in RTRs. We have the true Gods on our side and the most brilliant occult minds on our side. They should really want to join us.
BALG is another group that wasn't mentioned, though I only glanced at their page before being gifted with JOS and JOS is all I focused on since.
Apologies for the outburst about Lucian Greaves' jew love, I've been watching and dealing with jewry at all turns. Lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back