Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How does a god get associated with a planet?

Spidersweb

Is it from birth? For example, Satan's planets are listed as uranus and venus. I am a leo, is my planet the sun?

Also, how and why are gods listed as having degrees of zodiac signs? Over multiple lifetimes you'd have different birth charts, is it a destiny thing?

Fanboy said:
Spidersweb said:
Is it from birth? For example, Satan's planets are listed as uranus and venus. I am a leo, is my planet the sun?

Also, how and why are gods listed as having degrees of zodiac signs? Over multiple lifetimes you'd have different birth charts, is it a destiny thing?

In Ancient Rome the Gods were assigned planets according to the nature of each of their energies, and what they stood for personality wise. Futher, in some books like the necronomicon. Some techniques and what not are encoded and to make sense of them you should know what names go with what planets and which chakras and at what times.

I don't know alot about it but generally you would say azazel is the sun, thoth is mercury. Venus is astaroth. The earth is us, Mars is andras, the asteroid belt is dead, jupiter is Zeus, Saturn is dead, Uranus is dead Neptune is Satan,and Pluto is nerghal

The primordial Gods are likely to have been great ancestors of the Gods themselves, or might just serve to be personification of the planets.

You asked that since you are a leo, is your planet the sun. The answer that Leo is a strong constellation for your sun sign, so your solar chakra is likely your dominant one.

All their other planets are in their own signs as well, they can be strong or weak signs and your chakras will probably reflect this.

Also, your sun sign isn't your zodiac, the zodiac is a Chinese system in which your fate and your personality are determined by what year you were born. It starts in the year of the snake and ends up in the year of the dragon and the cycle continues.

You listed some of the Planets wrong. Satan's main planets are Venus and Saturn. I have no clue about the other ones you listed pretty sure some of it is wrong Zeus is Baal and his sign is Aries and planet Sun not Jupiter. Also there are not a bunch of planets that are dead and not ruling anything and the Asteroid belt really doesn't effect much. That actually used to be a planet that is dead your correct.

Please at least look up something before saying it. I don't want to look up all you listed but pretty sure a lot of it is wrong.

Also the Chinese and Western version of Astrology really isn't related they are using a system based I believe on Jupiter and the different signs it's in with the years. Not sure about the rest. I can't say it's wrong but it's not related to the system they are talking about on the JOS with the Gods.

I also don't know about the first part either that doesn't sound right but I don't know enough about it to say. Ancient Greece and the Necronomicon spellbook (where those workings came from) are not related though.

slyscorpion said:
Fanboy said:
Spidersweb said:

In Ancient Rome the Gods were assigned planets according to the nature of each of their energies, and what they stood for personality wise. Futher, in some books like the necronomicon. Some techniques and what not are encoded and to make sense of them you should know what names go with what planets and which chakras and at what times.

I don't know alot about it but generally you would say azazel is the sun, thoth is mercury. Venus is astaroth. The earth is us, Mars is andras, the asteroid belt is dead, jupiter is Zeus, Saturn is dead, Uranus is dead Neptune is Satan,and Pluto is nerghal

The primordial Gods are likely to have been great ancestors of the Gods themselves, or might just serve to be personification of the planets.

You asked that since you are a leo, is your planet the sun. The answer that Leo is a strong constellation for your sun sign, so your solar chakra is likely your dominant one.

All their other planets are in their own signs as well, they can be strong or weak signs and your chakras will probably reflect this.

Also, your sun sign isn't your zodiac, the zodiac is a Chinese system in which your fate and your personality are determined by what year you were born. It starts in the year of the snake and ends up in the year of the dragon and the cycle continues.

You listed some of the Planets wrong. Satan's main planets are Venus and Saturn. I have no clue about the other ones you listed pretty sure some of it is wrong Zeus is Baal and his sign is Aries and planet Sun not Jupiter. Also there are not a bunch of planets that are dead and not ruling anything and the Asteroid belt really doesn't effect much. That actually used to be a planet that is dead your correct.

Please at least look up something before saying it. I don't want to look up all you listed but pretty sure a lot of it is wrong.

Also the Chinese and Western version of Astrology really isn't related they are using a system based I believe on Jupiter and the different signs it's in with the years. Not sure about the rest. I can't say it's wrong but it's not related to the system they are talking about on the JOS with the Gods.

I also don't know about the first part either that doesn't sound right but I don't know enough about it to say. Ancient Greece and the Necronomicon spellbook (where those workings came from) are not related though.
One of Satan's planets is Saturn? How do you know this?

slyscorpion said:

I thought the same, as i knew muldhara is ruled by Saturn and is also ruled by Satan, and venus is already planet of Satan so it has to be Saturn and Venus planets of Satan.

Same goes with Thoth, as its mantra of 3rd eye (before update) so Thoth’s planet has to be moon as it rules 3rd eye,opposed to mercury which he stated.

This way, Lilith rules the crown (sahasrara) crown’s planet is Jupiter. So Mother Lilith’s planet has to be Jupiter and not God Baal’s as he stated.

Bunny said:
slyscorpion said:
Fanboy said:

Cause he is represented in the Saturn signs Capricorn and Aquarius. The Goat and the Water bearer bringer of knowledge. Both symbolizing him.

slyscorpion said:
Bunny said:
slyscorpion said:

Cause he is represented in the Saturn signs Capricorn and Aquarius. The Goat and the Water bearer bringer of knowledge. Both symbolizing him.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

Uranus and Venus. Nowhere it says Saturn.

Lord Apollo has an obvious relationship with Saturn tho, as the Saturn square screams „HAIL APOLLO!“ as his sigil is naturally deciphered in it.

NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:
Bunny said:

Lord Apollo has an obvious relationship with Saturn tho, as the Saturn square screams „HAIL APOLLO!“ as his sigil is naturally deciphered in it.

Is Apollo Azazel. I ask cause he is often associated with the Goat symbology. Anyways Capricorn and Saturn by many is traditionally associated with "the Devil" a lot of things where they talk about Satan they bring up "Saturn".

I thought Satan was traditionally represented by Saturn and the traditional Saturn signs (Aquarius in Traditional astrology is Saturn's day ruling sign ànd ruled by Saturn modern Astrology Uranus and co ruling Saturn)

I also thought Satan rules the Libra side of Venus exaltation of Saturn and day ruler of Venus and Astarte rules the Taurus side of Venus night ruler.

slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:

Is Apollo Azazel. I ask cause he is often associated with the Goat symbology. Anyways Capricorn and Saturn by many is traditionally associated with "the Devil" a lot of things where they talk about Satan they bring up "Saturn".

I thought Satan was traditionally represented by Saturn and the traditional Saturn signs (Aquarius in Traditional astrology is Saturn's day ruling sign ànd ruled by Saturn modern Astrology Uranus and co ruling Saturn)

I also thought Satan rules the Libra side of Venus exaltation of Saturn and day ruler of Venus and Astarte rules the Taurus side of Venus night ruler.

Maybe I was wrong but I was assuming this for awhile. Also Satan's most important day is Sun at 2 Capricorn usually (though some years due to the leap year thing there may be 1 degree difference) I also think people with important stuff to their chart like ruler at 2 Capricorn may be special or Satanic in some way.

NinRick said:

A chakra which is ruled by a God, and the same chakra ruled by a planet, so does that not connect that God and Planet, does the God does not get associated with that planet?

Or am i wrong in deducing it like that.

Demonic said:
NinRick said:

A chakra which is ruled by a God, and the same chakra ruled by a planet, so does that not connect that God and Planet, does the God does not get associated with that planet?

Or am i wrong in deducing it like that.
Thing is Gods and Goddesses can have multiple associations like that.

Jupiter is literally a name of Zeus.

Demonic said:
slyscorpion said:
I have no clue about the other ones you listed pretty sure some of it is wrong Zeus is Baal and his sign is Aries and planet Sun not Jupiter.
This way, Lilith rules the crown (sahasrara) crown’s planet is Jupiter. So Mother Lilith’s planet has to be Jupiter and not God Baal’s as he stated.

its not just planets but the days of the week as-well as time, the gods were associated cause more than likely, cause these gods were associated with certain chakras the gods main goal along with teaching us farming,writing,etc, was for us to advance to a point even we can become gods.but the reptilian jews came along a held us back, their was a philosopher in greek if i recall, an he did drawings of planes an even subs, one can only imagine were they would have been if his plans were worked on,they more than likely would have flew to America in the 100-200AD time period,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back