Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Russel Brand

Eurgh. I cannot stand to watch and listen to all of that, with that... thing and its voice and man-- it-erisms.

(((russel brand))) plus (((a bit more))) -

djtbF5P.png

2Ti0h75.png

T6AnEZ4.png

sFZUlTf.png

myuVwUd.png

kGWMKbY.png

PefMX4n.png

Ti15rTx.png

uqxaqg1.png

nkdJ1aZ.png

sQl7x24.png

zPfgIQn.png

Sk5x0uK.png

AUn5Wq3.png

What's all this fake noo000OOO000ooz?!

Oh, did I forget to mention this? No doubt other countries have similar things. Yeah, (((russel brand))) is in on it.

SagittarianMage said:
Russel Brand
I think he brings legitimate issues into discussion which is very good but you can tell he is controlled opposition by being allowed to reach millions of subscribers and post about whatever subject (he might be told to post) while other people posting similar content are deleted from Youtube straight away. He always blame the `rich people` for controlling the world but doesn't say these people are jews with a jewish soul and having a jewish plan because that's the reality of it, is not only `rich people` doing all this stuff. I never watched a full episode of his but the subjects he brings into discussion are indeed legitimate so I would say is interesting to listen to his political views and not get involved in his new age crap and veganism.

The Alchemist7 said:
SagittarianMage said:
Russel Brand
I think he brings legitimate issues into discussion which is very good but you can tell he is controlled opposition by being allowed to reach millions of subscribers and post about whatever subject (he might be told to post) while other people posting similar content are deleted from Youtube straight away. He always blame the `rich people` for controlling the world but doesn't say these people are jews with a jewish soul and having a jewish plan because that's the reality of it, is not only `rich people` doing all this stuff. I never watched a full episode of his but the subjects he brings into discussion are indeed legitimate so I would say is interesting to listen to his political views and not get involved in his new age crap and veganism.
I notice that xians and Gentiles where I'm at anyway, are being woke up slowly by Russel because he entertains them with his comic behavior. He is basically a new ager and has stick-kike on his arm which makes me sick. Gentiles here are sharing his material, talking about how right he is about what shabbos billy is doing with vaccines and goblin cock fauci, o-biden, etc... from there l see many come to the conclusion that these are a part of something "bigger" but can't quite put their finger on it. It has intensified where I work and live with people in public openly calling out this truth since this RTR. Them coming and telling me that this is a reset as we all know, I have been able to make many understand with https://jewishcontributions.com as well. Anonymously of course as Al-Jihwah tells me "Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do."

Or Russell could be a "good" goy trying to incite discontent and unrest. Gentiles who are without openly show me his videos in disbelief and anger about legit questions and issues he discusses.

FancyMancy said:
Eurgh. I cannot stand to watch and listen to all of that, with that... thing and its voice and man-- it-erisms.

(((russel brand))) plus (((a bit more))) -

djtbF5P.png

2Ti0h75.png

T6AnEZ4.png

sFZUlTf.png

myuVwUd.png

kGWMKbY.png

PefMX4n.png

Ti15rTx.png

uqxaqg1.png

nkdJ1aZ.png

sQl7x24.png

zPfgIQn.png

Sk5x0uK.png

AUn5Wq3.png

What's all this fake noo000OOO000ooz?!

Oh, did I forget to mention this? No doubt other countries have similar things. Yeah, (((russel brand))) is in on it.

Great memes! Great work! Yeah never have I had so many people randomly come up to me and beg me to watch him about bill and covid and meta. It's not wise to call out a jew openly so planting stuff that slaps truth like talmud quotes and nearly anything that exposes jewry after the fact that there is something bigger in their minds. I hate that slimy rotten shit on Russell's arm too. I feel like an SS made jewishcontributions.com the way it hits people after discovering it. Thanks for sharing the images!

The Alchemist7 [JG said:
" post_id=320469 time=1643478669 user_id=1057]
SagittarianMage said:
Russel Brand

Is He not a jew himself

Back 5+ or so years ago, back when you could send messages on youtube, I sent Russel Brand a Youtube message to his official youtube account about the Joy of Satan with the JoS link. I explained the JoS as clearly as I could to him, and I do think I did a good job in doing so. I thought nothing of it at the time. I didn't know who he was or how he was connected. I didn't even think he'd read it. I blew it off. Then later on, I saw posts on the forums about him and who he was and how he was connected and I thought I fucked up bad. I still might have, idk. But now he's in the news and I don't know what to think. And he's had this truther podcast for the past few years and I can't stand to watch that stuff so I don't know what's going on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back