Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SS dagger as athame

Mastermind

I have an SS dagger and I'm wondering if I should use it for rituals.
Knowing that SS were probably doing rituals with them, should I consecrate it?
Is there a way of knowing if it was used for black magick?
I worry that if I were to use it now I may lower its power as I'm not yet advanced.

I don't see why not, I'm not particularly advanced but I'd assume if you perform some kind of purification on the dagger you should be fine.

AgainstAllAuthority said:
I worry that if I were to use it now I may lower its power as I'm not yet advanced.

Ritual tools are just there to give you the right vibes, for the rituals. They don’t actually actively do anything, the dagger is of the Air element is the channeling of the energy into the goal. (Metaphorically speaking)

You can just spiritually clean the dagger. I also have a dagger, but I don’t use it in my rituals/workings.

The dagger itself is powerless, all the power in the occult comes from your own soul, mind and will.

Dress-Bayonet-Eickhorn-1.jpg

Is it this one? I have one in perfect condition. :D Shiny, no scratches, even still has the red felt insert in the bayonet lug channel. Eickhorn Solingen Kar98k dress bayonet that must be from 1935-1941, from the maker's mark.

https://wardaggers.com/Carl_Eickhorn.htm

Something like this might be nice to use as an athame. But it is only a prop and it is not necessary to ever use an athame. And it is a good idea to not play with sharp knives, one small accident can change your life forever.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Is it this one? I have one in perfect condition. :D Shiny, no scratches, even still has the red felt insert in the bayonet lug channel. Eickhorn Solingen Kar98k dress bayonet that must be from 1935-1941, from the maker's mark.

https://wardaggers.com/Carl_Eickhorn.htm

Something like this might be nice to use as an athame. But it is only a prop and it is not necessary to ever use an athame. And it is a good idea to not play with sharp knives, one small accident can change your life forever.
Mine is the ceremonial dagger and it's not sharp.

I speculate that in 10 years one may trade it for a house. Although I still wouldn't sell it.

NinRick said:
AgainstAllAuthority said:

Ritual tools are just there to give you the right vibes, for the rituals. They don’t actually actively do anything, the dagger is of the Air element is the channeling of the energy into the goal. (Metaphorically speaking)

You can just spiritually clean the dagger. I also have a dagger, but I don’t use it in my rituals/workings.

The dagger itself is powerless, all the power in the occult comes from your own soul, mind and will.

For the most part, this is correct. However, one should also consider there are some tools that have been blessed AND have been empowered for energy for a very long time. This can be a very powerful aid. This happen to your mala (the rosary), for example, every time you use it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back