Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

19 people dead + 19 people injured, both on Tuesday; 19 dead on Sunday

FancyMancy

1+9=10, jewish number of perfection?
10+10+10=30; 3+0=3, numerology number of creation and destruction?

At least 19 dead as fire rips through karaoke bar after brawl between rival gangs
25/01/2022
BYByXaK.jpg

The fire erupted on Tuesday (Image: AFP via Getty Images)

One person was stabbed to death in the fight early on Tuesday before the venue in West Papua was set on fire with 18 people trapped inside
https://archive.is/tYCsg

Highams Park bus crash: Nineteen injured after double-decker smashes into shop
25/01/2022
BGpyM1J.png

©Jeremy Selwyn Bus
Five people, including three children and two adults, have been taken to hospital after a double-decker bus crashed into a shop on Selwyn Avenue in Highams Park on Tuesday morning.
https://archive.is/upPkf

At Least 19 Dead, Including 9 Children, in New York City's Worst Fire in Over 30 Years, Officials Say
09/01/2022
h7X1w9x.png

Credit: Scott Heins/Getty
"This is going to be one of the worst fires we have witnessed in modern times here in the City of New York," Mayor Eric Adams said on Sunday

"This fire began in an apartment that spans two floors, on the second and third floors of the building. It started in a malfunctioning electric space heater; that was the cause of the fire," FDNY Commissioner Dan Nigro confirmed in the second press conference.

https://archive.is/023J6

I, and some of you, know that I have/experience a lot of coincidences, but I don't think that it is merely that. The number 9, 18 being 1+8=9, and also in that address (333), plus in this last link 023J6, 6+3=9 and there were 2 of them in this last article, the 9 Children and the 333 address of that building in the last one with the other 3 (in 30 years) and these being 3 (so far) articles, 3 being creation/destruction, and this article being on the 9th of January... but I also I don't want to be one of those conspiracy (nut) theorists, who sees conspiracies everywhere and becomes more-than overwhelmed with them, either...

If it is Mercury Retrograde, with malfunctioning Technology and also malfunctioning understandings (loss of understanding and effective communication; increased confusion), then maybe it's only that, but the numbers, though... According to a user's signature here, there are no coincidences; things happen because someone made them happen...

I wish we knew how to use numerology or certain dates based on numerology for spells. I personally don't. Something tells me this can be really powerful especially if like the enemy does you connect into some energies or date.

Of course we would not have any of this bad stuff I mean for positive purposeses mostly.

19 is a number in which the jews state that their sky opens and proclaim the work by the hands of god. And they cherish this, the work implying the loss of all senses, loss of speech loss of sight and they structure this number onto a triangle magic system, hence the 3 of 19 to complete the ritual.

They also link it to the pandemic and the Omicron by simple associations.

Thersthara said:
So why am I talking about this? These are just the examples I gave in case you understand the difference in meaning between close numbers in numerology.

I won't claim to understand, but I can relay some things.

Saturn is described as the Planet of sorrow and misfortune; however, that is just looking at one... aspect (I don't mean Astrological aspects) of it. Saturn, instead, could (and perhaps should) be thought of as a strict, stern parent, Father, who might be a Military Man and demands hard work and action. It is been explained that Saturn shows or highlights places in our lives which we need to work on, to improve them, get better and be beneficial, so that we can have, do, be, enjoy... those things. It can seem like we should cry wherever Saturn might be placed on our Astrology chart... or we can take that and say, "Challenge accepted!" - and then win at the challenge. It is hard fricking work, but it is rewarding and worth it. We've been programmed to be lazy and rely on (((something else))). That's not good.

11 is a number of Satan. 10, in jewish numerology, is the number of perfection, so of course 10x10 is a higher octave (rather, dectave or centtave, if you will) or multiple of it. The Sun's number is 111, so multiples of this, including 666, of course, are also related. 666 refers also to the Ida, Pingala and Sushumna. Furthermore, 666 existed before Satan did; 666 is in Nature; Satan has not existed forever; He began once upon a time; and before He began, 666 in Nature existed already. Because 108 relates to Saturn, some were a bit dubious about using it, but 54 (a multiple of 9) and 108 (a multiple of 9) are OK; 216 is better, as are higher-multiples (if one can handle the amount of higher multiples and also not be interrupted or lose their count). Some numbers do overlap, like 9, the forceful number of endings and permanence (while these numbers are power numbers, I say 9 is like a power-power number), is also 3 lots of 3; 3 being the number of creation and destruction.

I had not considered 18 to be 6+6+6 very much, but as someone else has mentioned it, it might be worth considering it in that way. Numbers/multiples, and affirmations are to direct our thoughts into the intention. I think when were are more powerful, after like a 'checkpoint', they are less needed than now. 6 is the number of hard work and labour, however, so maybe considering 18 to be 3 lots of hard work and labour number... might not be preferable! Saying that, though - hard work is not a bad thing, and as a user has in their signature, quoting Confucius - "one who is strict with oneself rarely fails".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back