Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Pandora's Box ?

Baroness Blossom

Hello My Dear Brothers and Sisters

I have a question, I understand what Pandora's box represents and I would appreciate it if someone who understands informs me pls

Have a nice day ^^
(I apologize if there are any mistakes in translation and spelling.)

There can be a lot of interpretations, and levels of understanding on a lot of aspects.

Pandora's box can represent the Kundalini Serpent, which if "opened" by curiosity and not disciplined work, will reveal the dross of the soul and the dreadful reality. In the more specific aspects, it is stated somewhat, that the Pandora's box is a manifestation of inner expectation, which means that the soul will find it's mirror in it. If you are clean and prosperous, the box will show you bliss etc.

I also like the interpretation that the "box" is our chakras, which contain all of our past lives and imprints, that if empowered without purpose, will befall the individual with unexpected sorrow.

This is gifted but told not to be opened, which is our potentiality needing discipline and guidance for harmonious expectations and not chaotic actions.

NakedPluto said:
There can be a lot of interpretations, and levels of understanding on a lot of aspects.

Pandora's box can represent the Kundalini Serpent, which if "opened" by curiosity and not disciplined work, will reveal the dross of the soul and the dreadful reality. In the more specific aspects, it is stated somewhat, that the Pandora's box is a manifestation of inner expectation, which means that the soul will find it's mirror in it. If you are clean and prosperous, the box will show you bliss etc.

I also like the interpretation that the "box" is our chakras, which contain all of our past lives and imprints, that if empowered without purpose, will befall the individual with unexpected sorrow.

This is gifted but told not to be opened, which is our potentiality needing discipline and guidance for harmonious expectations and not chaotic actions.

Hello my dear brother

I get it now Thank you for answering my question.

Have a nice day ^^

NakedPluto said:

I'm not sure if it's correct, I may have read that at the bottom of the box there are all of your dreams and desires, the kundalini analogy would be that as you clean all of your dross and raise the kundalini, you will be able to achieve anything you'd like.

Aquarius said:
NakedPluto said:

I'm not sure if it's correct, I may have read that at the bottom of the box there are all of your dreams and desires, the kundalini analogy would be that as you clean all of your dross and raise the kundalini, you will be able to achieve anything you'd like.

That's awesome and very correct. It is also a very specific first manifestation of the Serpent, when the Serpent shows the bliss in dreams.

After a lot of years of confusion and workings, a couple of months the Serpent spontaneously tried to rise. Everytime it hit the 6th chakra, I would have the most powerful dreams ever, more realistic than councious reality. In those dreams I felt for the first times all of my bodies and different kinds of bliss. But all in a imaginative state, dreaming.

The second most beautiful thing I ever experienced was me being a blue car, speeding and feeling the maximum of freedom possible. This I experienced after the Crown was hit with the thunder.

Then in time, the experiences came more and more realistic, up to the point of seeing specific facets of life and manifestations. Everything about this is still a mystery to me, and real work and sweat is to be done to have this permanent connection to the nature of things, it is overwhelming in all senses.

After I meditate a couple of years more, I will try again and let it naturally up there. Much more maturing is needed. The Serpent energy is there and flowing regardless, but the actual Serpent to be seated, it is another whole level of work and aim. I lost consciousness the first times it hit the Crown.

I can't abstain myself. First times the Serpent amplified the base chakra, I dreamt being in a foreign planet in a house for more than 10 days. My time perception was so stretched out, it took me weeks to understand and adapt myself. I literally experienced days and days of earth time in a dream, with sleeping and related. Outside of the house was an enormous Serpent. And inside the house I had the ability to do equations and project geometric complex shapes. :lol:

In time this impression did wore of, but the experience in itself was simply of hundreds of hours.

Another time, when again I was thundered in the spine, I had a vision of fighting off lions and animal predators. Never felt so much anxiety, survivalism and lessons in my life. I think I have hundreds of similar dreams, I remember them all like it was yesterday.

When the energy cleared out and rose to the higher chakras, it got to another dimension of things. Every chakra transversed tells a story, and they have many stories. All of important symbolism and wisdom within.

It is very important to keep a dream journal.

NakedPluto said:
I can't abstain myself. First times the Serpent amplified the base chakra, I dreamt being in a foreign planet in a house for more than 10 days. My time perception was so stretched out, it took me weeks to understand and adapt myself. I literally experienced days and days of earth time in a dream, with sleeping and related. Outside of the house was an enormous Serpent. And inside the house I had the ability to do equations and project geometric complex shapes. :lol:

In time this impression did wore of, but the experience in itself was simply of hundreds of hours.

Another time, when again I was thundered in the spine, I had a vision of fighting off lions and animal predators. Never felt so much anxiety, survivalism and lessons in my life. I think I have hundreds of similar dreams, I remember them all like it was yesterday.

When the energy cleared out and rose to the higher chakras, it got to another dimension of things. Every chakra transversed tells a story, and they have many stories. All of important symbolism and wisdom within.

It is very important to keep a dream journal.

The knowledge of which geometry aims is the knowledge of the eternal.
-Plato

I guess Plato understands you here! :p

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back