Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Better Removing enemy ties meditation

darkmonkey666

Ansuz Thaur vibrated at same time or
Uruz Thaur Vibrated at same time.
Individually into each chakra a multiple of 9 I think 27 to 54 is good.

After finish of vibration say "my _____(chakra your vibrating into) is completly and totally free of all connections influences tendrils and astral ties and bindings of the enemies of Satan right now" visualizing blue fire in the chakra when saying this affirmation 9 times.

After that do a general vibration of whichever combo you used at the top 54 to 111 times into your soul in general as sometimes these ties can be located other places.

Affirm 9 times "My Kundalini Pineal gland and soul is free of all connections influences tendrils and astral ties and bindings of the enemies of Satan right now" 9 times visualize yourself surrounded by blue fire when saying it.

I think this is a better more complete working that will stop psychic vampirism. I took the time to think about this.

Continously and eternally could be added to the affirmation to keep action going into the future. May need to be repeated sometimes.

Also yeah I am aware 111 is not a multiple of 9 but I always try to avoid the number 108 as its ruled by Saturn.

People can add ideas here if they don't like this. It's kind of a first draft kind of thing. Thaur rune can be done less times than Ansuz or uruz I believe.

I have this problem too and tonight I start the work adding THAUR, but these connections or tendrils as you call them are from enemy entities, not from other persons, the links with other persons are much easier to remove.
Normally the enemy can strategically place these connections to block you by taking advantage of some problems like holes in your aura, in my case those connections were there for years before I became a SS, once the connections are completely removed, you have completely repaired your aura with a strong AOP and cleansed your soul of all enemy energy, the fucking grays and their thought forms will no longer be able to link you again.

Wotanwarrior said:
I have this problem too and tonight I start the work adding THAUR, but these connections or tendrils as you call them are from enemy entities, not from other persons, the links with other persons are much easier to remove.
Normally the enemy can strategically place these connections to block you by taking advantage of some problems like holes in your aura, in my case those connections were there for years before I became a SS, once the connections are completely removed, you have completely repaired your aura with a strong AOP and cleansed your soul of all enemy energy, the fucking grays and their thought forms will no longer be able to link you again.

It very well can be from another person but it wouldn't be advanced or strong as one from an enemy entity. People who don't respect free will and desire to merge their will with others on a subconscious level can put these in others without even realizing it and even control people a little if they have a lot of enemy energy. This kind of stuff is why everyone should be careful with who they interact with.

Wotanwarrior said:

This tendrils thing in my mind is more about a control thing than energy draining. I think it can be used to drain energy though as can the astral links and probably other things too. I am still learning on this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back