Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mars Square this Tuesday Extra power

darkmonkey666

This Tuesday is a great day for extra power on Mars Square provide you do it on an hour of Mars before it leaves 0 Capricorn but even if not it will be conjunct the Aries point which still adds a little power before and after for about half to a full degree depending on signs.

Also if you want you can do extra rtrs Monday and Tuesday. Warfare is ruled by Mars exaltation and on critical point this isn't a command or anything but it should be a little more powerful just a heads up.

Thersthara said:
slyscorpion said:
This Tuesday is a great day for extra power on Mars Square provide you do it on an hour of Mars before it leaves 0 Capricorn but even if not it will be conjunct the Aries point which still adds a little power before and after for about half to a full degree depending on signs.

Also if you want you can do extra rtrs Monday and Tuesday. Warfare is ruled by Mars exaltation and on critical point this isn't a command or anything but it should be a little more powerful just a heads up.

Hi slyscorpion!

Can a spell be cast on lust and sex using Mars square? normally its ok, but is there any chance of it having a bad effect on the waning moon?

The moon in scorpio is actually excellent for sex and lust spells but I don't know how the waning moon will effect :)
No the waning moon will not effect it, read the post of Hoodedcobra about the squares, there are a lot of informations there.

Thersthara said:
slyscorpion said:

Hi slyscorpion!

Can a spell be cast on lust and sex using Mars square? normally its ok, but is there any chance of it having a bad effect on the waning moon?

The moon in scorpio is actually excellent for sex and lust spells but I don't know how the waning moon will effect :)

Sex spell yeah either do it on the person or yourself affirming they are attracted to you in that way up to you I believe this works both ways.

Thersthara said:
slyscorpion said:

Hi slyscorpion!

I don't know about the moon and this kind of spell not sure if it matters or not.

slyscorpion said:
Thersthara said:
slyscorpion said:

Hi slyscorpion!

I don't know about the moon and this kind of spell not sure if it matters or not.
Mars' position is number one priority, and to lesser extent other placements. Nothing to worry about too much. Going with Mars' placement will get the job done.

Thersthara said:
Hi slyscorpion!

HPHC has said, within the recent thread on planetary squares, that only needs to mainly focus on the planet when starting a square, not the moon or others. So I wouldn't worry about the waning moon in this regard.

My opinion on using a Mars square is that it is sort of wasting an opportunity for another better use of the energy. It would probably be way overkill for your goal. It is not exactly hard to inspire lust within another person. For a partner, I would just do a normal 40 day working for this.

As far as this Mar square, you can use it to increase your own abilities, such as your productivity, vitality or regeneration, military/athletic abilities, sexuality/masculinity, etc. These are goals that may take a lot of energy and would therefore be better uses of a square. That is just my opinion, though.

Does the degree really matter? I don't know much about it so I never check. For example, I am doing a Jupiter Square and had no idea what degree it was in on the 20th.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=319136 time=1643082222 user_id=21286]
Thersthara said:
Hi slyscorpion!

HPHC has said, within the recent thread on planetary squares, that only needs to mainly focus on the planet when starting a square, not the moon or others. So I wouldn't worry about the waning moon in this regard.

My opinion on using a Mars square is that it is sort of wasting an opportunity for another better use of the energy. It would probably be way overkill for your goal. It is not exactly hard to inspire lust within another person. For a partner, I would just do a normal 40 day working for this.

As far as this Mar square, you can use it to increase your own abilities, such as your productivity, vitality or regeneration, military/athletic abilities, sexuality/masculinity, etc. These are goals that may take a lot of energy and would therefore be better uses of a square. That is just my opinion, though.

Yes this is a really good opportunity it's not like this happens very often that you get to start a square on the Aries point which always adds power to things with exaltation its even better ( I personally think Mars 0 Libra or Mars 0 Cancer causes Mars to be even weaker probably but not sure)

slyscorpion said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=319136 time=1643082222 user_id=21286]
Thersthara said:
Hi slyscorpion!

Yes this is a really good opportunity it's not like this happens very often that you get to start a square on the Aries point which always adds power to things with exaltation its even better ( I personally think Mars 0 Libra or Mars 0 Cancer causes Mars to be even weaker probably but not sure)

Next opportunity is Sun 0 Aries on Sunday March 21st I believe I know it was a Sunday moon is not void. I will take advantage of that too.

You will notice the difference in the square I gaurentee it.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Does the degree really matter? I don't know much about it so I never check. For example, I am doing a Jupiter Square and had no idea what degree it was in on the 20th.

yes if you note degrees in Azazel's astrology it says certain degrees are stronger and weaker. Zero however is the most powerful in astrology natal or otherwise

ChaosBringer666 said:
WOW I'm doing this square and I can tell the energy is off the charts and its only the first day :D :shock: :D

I feel that too. Due to what this rules in my chart I started a Material square for money and prosperity. I think Capricorn is good for material wealth not sure about Mars but I did that before it actually worked somewhat. It feels way more powerful to me too.

ChaosBringer666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

yes if you note degrees in Azazel's astrology it says certain degrees are stronger and weaker. Zero however is the most powerful in astrology natal or otherwise

How do you read the degree? Is it the number from 1 - 29 beside the planet?

GoldenxChild1 said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Go to something like this (still like using moon tracks as i am used to it)
Screenshot-20220125-212212-Chrome.jpg

In this Mars would be 1 degree Capricorn moon 12 Scorpio Saturn 14 Aquarius etc

GoldenxChild1 said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

0-29 and it depends on what astro service you're using, but generally yes the number right beside the planet is it's degrees

ChaosBringer666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Please note I don't think all 0 degrees in everything are really powerful.
0 mutable signs is meh I don't see why anyone would want to use this for anything who wants results that are changeable and not long lasting.
0 Fixed signs is great for something you want to last or be permanent and maybe a boost in this not sure. This would be advantageous for many workings.
0 Cardnal signs are where it really is a strong energy boost and power boost behind something represents the 4 seasons and changes in a person's life for good or bad.

slyscorpion said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

0 mutable signs is meh I don't see why anyone would want to use this for anything who wants results that are changeable and not long lasting.
0 Fixed signs is great for something you want to last or be permanent and maybe a boost in this not sure. This would be advantageous for many workings.
0 Cardnal signs are where it really is a strong energy boost and power boost behind something represents the 4 seasons and changes in a person's life for good or bad.

Um I would like too mention that both my parents have 0 degrees Saturn and Jupiter

The one has Saturn in Gemini which can make them impossible to talk to sometimes and the other has Jupiter in Scorpio which made their sex drive very apparent to me and my brother.

Though I haven't looked into it much so there might be other factors, but both of those aren't cardinal signs and the influences are very prominent. Maybe you were just talking magick though?

slyscorpion said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

I also think if a planet is in debility or fall having it be on 0 degrees may make it worse so far as ability to function in a chart or doing a working based upon that planet.

Mars 0 Libra for example I remember it did not impress me as adding much if any power. In fact this 0 Capricorn thing impressed me more than 0 Aries so far as the power factor. Its still more strong even you can feel that. Remember the sun was more strong till after 2 Cappy.

Me personally I am still learning on this. I keep testing stuff out like this for experimentation. I looked up ingress date and saw Mars would be 0 Cap on Tuesday that is why I posted this. Don't forget this with Sun in March that is even better probably a once in a 7 year time frame thing.

I think Exaltation gives the biggest boost.

If other people want to experiment too they can.

I definitely think Mars and moon to a larger extent empowers the rtrs on critical degrees than other planets btw. I have always tried to do the rtr on the 4 critical points of the moon (pretty much 0 Cardnal signs is the only degree I really actually pay attention to for stuff to be honest and plan to use for meditations rtrs or workings if I can as in its not at a time when I will be sleeping or doing something else)

Sun is the biggest boost on these degrees for everyone in many kinds of workings. Pay attention to moon and moon phase here when deciding what type of working to start. It's a general boost for just about anything with the sun.

Jupiter will be at 0 Aries for a week 3 times this year feel free to experiment and comment if you want see if you think this empowers anything and if so start the working you want or the Jupiter working.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

I also think if a planet is in debility or fall having it be on 0 degrees may make it worse so far as ability to function in a chart or doing a working based upon that planet.

Mars 0 Libra for example I remember it did not impress me as adding much if any power. In fact this 0 Capricorn thing impressed me more than 0 Aries so far as the power factor. Its still more strong even you can feel that. Remember the sun was more strong till after 2 Cappy.

Me personally I am still learning on this. I keep testing stuff out like this for experimentation. I looked up ingress date and saw Mars would be 0 Cap on Tuesday that is why I posted this. Don't forget this with Sun in March that is even better probably a once in a 7 year time frame thing.

I think Exaltation gives the biggest boost.

If other people want to experiment too they can.

I definitely think Mars and moon to a larger extent empowers the rtrs on critical degrees than other planets btw. I have always tried to do the rtr on the 4 critical points of the moon (pretty much 0 Cardnal signs is the only degree I really actually pay attention to for stuff to be honest and plan to use for meditations rtrs or workings if I can as in its not at a time when I will be sleeping or doing something else)

Sun is the biggest boost on these degrees for everyone in many kinds of workings. Pay attention to moon and moon phase here when deciding what type of working to start. It's a general boost for just about anything with the sun.

Jupiter will be at 0 Aries for a week 3 times this year feel free to experiment and comment if you want see if you think this empowers anything and if so start the working you want or the Jupiter working.

I should note Jupiter at 0 Cancer a few years ago I started the square and the energy was super powerful literally golden colored.

ChaosBringer666 said:
slyscorpion said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

Um I would like too mention that both my parents have 0 degrees Saturn and Jupiter

The one has Saturn in Gemini which can make them impossible to talk to sometimes and the other has Jupiter in Scorpio which made their sex drive very apparent to me and my brother.

Though I haven't looked into it much so there might be other factors, but both of those aren't cardinal signs and the influences are very prominent. Maybe you were just talking magick though?

Yeah I am just talking about magick not the natal effects of these things.

slyscorpion said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
slyscorpion said:

However thinking about it you may have a point maybe more 0 signs have extra power.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

However thinking about it you may have a point maybe more 0 signs have extra power.

It's probably somewhere in the middle I can see how your previous post applies to CFM natal charts as well. for example Gemini is a mutable sign; said parent will come across as extremely obnoxious until they feel there point is heard and actually responds better when I raise my voice as well. So maybe 0 degrees in mutable denotes powerful influence, but one that can be subject to a lot of change. Hmm I want to investigate further now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back