Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Smoking/Drugs - Existing Damage

GoldenxChild1

Okay so I really detest admitting flaws in front of my brothers and sisters yet we are a family and this is what we are here for.

I'll make this quick yet detailed. I have been an SS since 2017-18 but didn't start meditation until somewhere in 2019 and I lacked consistency. It wasn't until late 2020 that I truly started to get disciplined. Anyhow, during 2018-2019-2020 I was into Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Cannabis, Cigarettes, and I was on Anti-Depressants. It was some of the worst times in my life in Mind, Body and Soul. Only through Satan was I able to get a taste of fresh air; I have been clean from stimulants from half of 2020 until now. As for cannabis I have been clean since around February 2021 until now. The only thing that I still struggle with is cigarettes as funny as that is. I do not buy them anymore but my girls parents are smokers and I always smoke when I am around them. I just went 3 weeks with no smoking yet folded last night when they offered it to me.

Given the above, I have suffered the lasting effects. My physical health as taken it's toll, especially my lungs. I have made great strides with the afflictions of my Mind and Soul yet still have work to do. I didn't realize just how much damage these substances do to your moral compass, I have done things out of my true character that I only feel regret and guilt for. I only realized the depravity of myself since advancing, meditation has brought up colossal sea monsters and sometimes I feel small in comparison to them. I understand that my childhood played a part as well. Lady Agares has really been there for me and reassuring me that I haven't been forsaken.

I do hatha yoga twice a day along with pranayama, meditation, and RTR's. I think I need to root out the issues more specifically though.

So I guess I just wanted to share a little about myself to my family in Satan and hope that I can get some advice and maybe a working or two.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL AGARES

Aerobic exercise helps to purify the lungs and cardiovascular system overall, and also breath of fire. Can not really understate the importance of breath of fire.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Okay so I really detest admitting flaws in front of my brothers and sisters yet we are a family and this is what we are here for.

I'll make this quick yet detailed. I have been an SS since 2017-18 but didn't start meditation until somewhere in 2019 and I lacked consistency. It wasn't until late 2020 that I truly started to get disciplined. Anyhow, during 2018-2019-2020 I was into Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Cannabis, Cigarettes, and I was on Anti-Depressants. It was some of the worst times in my life in Mind, Body and Soul. Only through Satan was I able to get a taste of fresh air; I have been clean from stimulants from half of 2020 until now. As for cannabis I have been clean since around February 2021 until now. The only thing that I still struggle with is cigarettes as funny as that is. I do not buy them anymore but my girls parents are smokers and I always smoke when I am around them. I just went 3 weeks with no smoking yet folded last night when they offered it to me.

Given the above, I have suffered the lasting effects. My physical health as taken it's toll, especially my lungs. I have made great strides with the afflictions of my Mind and Soul yet still have work to do. I didn't realize just how much damage these substances do to your moral compass, I have done things out of my true character that I only feel regret and guilt for. I only realized the depravity of myself since advancing, meditation has brought up colossal sea monsters and sometimes I feel small in comparison to them. I understand that my childhood played a part as well. Lady Agares has really been there for me and reassuring me that I haven't been forsaken.

I do hatha yoga twice a day along with pranayama, meditation, and RTR's. I think I need to root out the issues more specifically though.

So I guess I just wanted to share a little about myself to my family in Satan and hope that I can get some advice and maybe a working or two.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL AGARES

Hail Brother!

( in my opinnion) All of the addictions are a form of "distraction from a problem" and the problem is most often a Trauma that has not yet been adressed.

I salute you on your progress where you dropped all of the hard drugs and weed. And I understand that cigs are the most difficult to drop. You can get them easy and there is no law that forbids you from using them.

If you want to completely stop smoking, you will have to find out why have you been using them in the first place. What i learned from my own expirience, not evereyone is strong enough to just drop them( i stopped for a year and then the first big bad thing that happened to me i picked it up again).

My advice to you would be to seek a psychiatrist( or theraphist, im not sure which one is the one where you talk about your life problems) who will not give you antidepressants but talk to you about your Childhood and where it went wrong.

There are people who know themselves really good. And who can process their Traumas alone, if you are in that group of people I am sure that you will conquer cigs also. Some who are not that advanced( in this situation me) need to seek out people who can help them to self-reflect and figure out where the problem is.

One last thing, people are not born perfect, perhaps you should try to (this will sound xian but dunno how to say it another way) accept what you have done, and move on. Guilt is something that the enemy can easily exploit. You are now on the true path, all that has happend in your life brought you here. The self whipping ( methaphoricaly) is a thing that xians do.

Best of luck to you, Borther!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

Henu the Great said:
Aerobic exercise helps to purify the lungs and cardiovascular system overall, and also breath of fire. Can not really understate the importance of breath of fire.

I'll start building on that thanks Henu

F_For_Flamingo said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Hail Brother!

( in my opinnion) All of the addictions are a form of "distraction from a problem" and the problem is most often a Trauma that has not yet been adressed.

I salute you on your progress where you dropped all of the hard drugs and weed. And I understand that cigs are the most difficult to drop. You can get them easy and there is no law that forbids you from using them.

If you want to completely stop smoking, you will have to find out why have you been using them in the first place. What i learned from my own expirience, not evereyone is strong enough to just drop them( i stopped for a year and then the first big bad thing that happened to me i picked it up again).

My advice to you would be to seek a psychiatrist( or theraphist, im not sure which one is the one where you talk about your life problems) who will not give you antidepressants but talk to you about your Childhood and where it went wrong.

There are people who know themselves really good. And who can process their Traumas alone, if you are in that group of people I am sure that you will conquer cigs also. Some who are not that advanced( in this situation me) need to seek out people who can help them to self-reflect and figure out where the problem is.

One last thing, people are not born perfect, perhaps you should try to (this will sound xian but dunno how to say it another way) accept what you have done, and move on. Guilt is something that the enemy can easily exploit. You are now on the true path, all that has happend in your life brought you here. The self whipping ( methaphoricaly) is a thing that xians do.

Best of luck to you, Borther!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

I haven't taken anti depressants since July of 2021 and I prefer being off of them. I'll take what you said in mind thank you so much for your time.

GoldenxChild1 said:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL AGARES

just so you know its almost impossible to be "Forsaken" addictions are hardly a reason too be thinking that. I'd write more but I'm a little short on time. try to remove yourself from those situations, or if you like talking to them, just say "please don't offer me cigarettes anymore"

ChaosBringer666 said:
just so you know its almost impossible to be "Forsaken" addictions are hardly a reason too be thinking that. I'd write more but I'm a little short on time. try to remove yourself from those situations, or if you like talking to them, just say "please don't offer me cigarettes anymore"

No worries thank you. Yes I came to understand that feeling of isolation from the gods was just my indifference towards myself after coming to terms with my flaws. Satan, Baal Zebul, and Agares are alwasy present.

GoldenxChild1 said:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL AGARES
You have to avoid people who put you in a position to smoke at least until you are 100% sure that you will refuse, if I had not avoided some people I would probably still be smoking joints.

Think of it this way, every time a person picks up a cigarette (or anything else) there is always a jew laughing at them while counting their money.

I can easily not use anything but bastard cigarettes can't quit, I've been smoking for 12 years and can't imagine mornings without a cigarette, or after a heavy lunch.

GoldenxChild1 said:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL AGARES

Can you be more precise on what has been damaged?

You said psyche and soul, what are you referring to?

What do u mean by :
„ I didn't realize just how much damage these substances do to your moral compass, I have done things out of my true character that I only feel regret and guilt for.“

NinRick said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL AGARES

What do u mean by :
„ I didn't realize just how much damage these substances do to your moral compass, I have done things out of my true character that I only feel regret and guilt for.“

Well aside from any physical ailments my Mind went to dark places. I hurt family and friends emotionally and mentally. I lied and cheated them in more ways than one. The damage I talk of is the perpetual guilt, shame, and regret I feel when I look back on my actions. I don't walk around mopping about it or anything but I can feel it. I can't tell you what chakras may be damaged but I'm assuming the lower ones if I had to guess. I was thinking of using Waunyo on the 25th for Emotional Healing By Lydia.

of the true light said:
I quit smoking by switching to vaping.

It's a lot cheaper too.
Yet, it is harmful since any kind of smoke or vapor will dry the lungs. Drying the lungs long term will cause cellular mutation aka cancer. Not to mention your lungs are constantly irritated which means less immune resistance and overall lower functionality compared to another you who is not doing such activity.

FuckYu_666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL AGARES
You have to avoid people who put you in a position to smoke at least until you are 100% sure that you will refuse, if I had not avoided some people I would probably still be smoking joints.

Think of it this way, every time a person picks up a cigarette (or anything else) there is always a jew laughing at them while counting their money.

So true, kikes rubbing their greasy hands together.

Henu the Great said:
of the true light said:

It's a lot cheaper too.
Yet, it is harmful since any kind of smoke or vapor will dry the lungs. Drying the lungs long-term will cause cellular mutation aka cancer. Not to mention your lungs are constantly irritated which means less immune resistance and overall lower functionality compared to another you who is not doing such activity.

Vaping is less harmful in some ways, but extremely harmful in other ways than normal smoking. It makes the lungs too wet, and keeps water in the lungs causing pleurisy. Depending on the body archetype, the pg and vg in the liquid can cause reactions.

Also vaping is extremely damaging to the heart and circulation system. I did contact the Gods on these matters and vaping is much more harmful than normal smoking on the heart. Stroke is 70% more likely to happen when vaping than normal smoking.

The reaction of the heart to the vaping liquids is still unknown but people are lining up with heart attacks because of the vaping. Palpitations are the earliest symptom, once developed if vaping is not stopped it can lead to death very quick, within months or few years, while smoking normally would not lead to this.

If it is to quit smoking, vaping is ideal. However if it is a replacement, 5 years of vaping will cause more damage to the body than 5 years of normal cigarettes. If you as a person are very addictive to things like these and sensorial pleasures, be warned that quitting vaping is much more harder than normal cigarettes because of the flavors, being cheaper and more available.

Hypnosis and quitting cold turkey. Tampering is a false advertisement for replacement therapy. Best psychiatrists will tell you to quit all at once. But, very important, if you ever been a drug addict or you are in treatment with psychiatric medication, DO NOT do it all at once, but tamper it in a structured way.

NakedPluto said:
Henu the Great said:
of the true light said:

It's a lot cheaper too.
Yet, it is harmful since any kind of smoke or vapor will dry the lungs. Drying the lungs long-term will cause cellular mutation aka cancer. Not to mention your lungs are constantly irritated which means less immune resistance and overall lower functionality compared to another you who is not doing such activity.

Vaping is less harmful in some ways, but extremely harmful in other ways than normal smoking. It makes the lungs too wet, and keeps water in the lungs causing pleurisy. Depending on the body archetype, the pg and vg in the liquid can cause reactions.

Also vaping is extremely damaging to the heart and circulation system. I did contact the Gods on these matters and vaping is much more harmful than normal smoking on the heart. Stroke is 70% more likely to happen when vaping than normal smoking.

The reaction of the heart to the vaping liquids is still unknown but people are lining up with heart attacks because of the vaping. Palpitations are the earliest symptom, once developed if vaping is not stopped it can lead to death very quick, within months or few years, while smoking normally would not lead to this.

If it is to quit smoking, vaping is ideal. However if it is a replacement, 5 years of vaping will cause more damage to the body than 5 years of normal cigarettes. If you as a person are very addictive to things like these and sensorial pleasures, be warned that quitting vaping is much more harder than normal cigarettes because of the flavors, being cheaper and more available.

Hypnosis and quitting cold turkey. Tampering is a false advertisement for replacement therapy. Best psychiatrists will tell you to quit all at once. But, very important, if you ever been a drug addict or you are in treatment with psychiatric medication, DO NOT do it all at once, but tamper it in a structured way.
Well that explains some articles I have read about heart related issues with vaping.

Also, it is tapering, not tampering. :)

Try this book, it helped me with initially quitting. I did, however, start up again many years later, but quitting again the second time was not very difficult.

https://www.docdroid.net/JOBaebt/easy-way-to-stop-smoking-by-allen-carr-pdf#page=109

Henu the Great said:
NakedPluto said:
Henu the Great said:

Well that explains some articles I have read about heart related issues with vaping.

Also, it is tapering, not tampering. :)

Thank you, and yes, there are a lot of cases and complications but doctors don't usually ask if you vape or make any connection whatsoever with this, so a lot of people are not aware of this problem.

Henu the Great said:
of the true light said:

It's a lot cheaper too.
Yet, it is harmful since any kind of smoke or vapor will dry the lungs. Drying the lungs long term will cause cellular mutation aka cancer. Not to mention your lungs are constantly irritated which means less immune resistance and overall lower functionality compared to another you who is not doing such activity.
Yes, I know it's still not good for you but there's always food grade H202 if I get sick so I'm not worried.

GoldenxChild1 said:

I agree that vaping probably isn't the best thing for us. It also costs money!

I've been vaping for 4 years as an alternative to cigarettes. I can easily make it 2-3 hours without vaping, so it doesn't affect my meditations. As well, I can attest to the fact that it is much less harmful to our lungs based on personal experience.

Cigarettes contain more than 7,000 chemicals and 69 of these are known carcinogens.

Vape juice (or e-juice) contains between 4 and 6 different chemicals: vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol, nicotine, flavourings and (likely) aspratame and artificial colours. These last two aren't listed because they constitute less than 5% of the product, which means manufacturers aren't legally required to list them in the ingredients.

Vaping is not great for our health but it is far less harmful when compared to cigarette smoking. Quitting altogether is a better option but if you find that this is something you aren't able to do I'd suggest vaping or other nicotine replacement therapies. Bear in mind that vape juices often have much higher concentrations of nicotine than cigarettes do and thus quitting vape products is generally much more difficult.

Another option is hypnosis, which (according to a study) had a 50% success rate compared to nicotine replacement therapy, which had a 15.78% success rate.

I'm very impressed and inspired that you were able to quit those hard drugs!! (Especially meth!) I wish you the best of luck on this venture and always remember that we are very open-minded here. Many of our members have been through similar challenges so never feel ashamed to ask about such things.

NakedPluto said:
Henu the Great said:
of the true light said:

It's a lot cheaper too.

I know that I have been vaping for 8 years now and had an EKG a few month's back and everything was great.

If I notice anything funny I will definitely give quitting some thought though.

It's just so damn addictive and pleasurable.

Love hearing that you’ve made progress, this kind of stuff makes me very happy. No need to be ashamed. Strengthening the crown is great for repairing damage from drug use, you could start a Jupiter square next Thursday.

Health wise there are probably some effects it’s had on your overall clarity and happiness. Anxiety is usually bad after drug use.

Magnesium sulfate, I use the brand calm, helps a lot. You could take some once a night. The effects are pretty instant. I hear from many people that lions mane mushrooms are effective for brain function. I’ve had them through tincture extracts before and it’s actually phenomenal for focus. These are some things that help instantly and effectively.

Taking daily basic vitamins and fish oil or omega’s are great for brain function and reparation long term. If you’re in an area that lacks sunlight, it’s essential that people take d3.

Congratulations on your achievements so far. I know how hard addiction can be to overcome, what you have done so far is an incredible achievement, I can relate to some of the issues stated which is why I understand the depths of it. I will tell you how it worked for me. Know why you want to quit, know why smoking is harmful to your health. If you deep down like smoking, and miss smoking, remove this thought and this emotion, don't even think about smoking at all, don't feed that thought, practice a lot of void meditation and erase these thoughts of smoking, completely. As soon as they come, erase them.

Take a look at your birth chart, if you are so deep into addiction then chances are you have a prominent Neptune and the way to sublimate these energies is by focusing on the positive properties of Neptune, engage deeper into meditation, find ways to express your escapism tendencies through creativity - music, poetry, art, whatever. This will help sublimate the energies of Neptune in the long run.

The Earth element will also help you get more grounded, and build discipline. But again, check in your chart if you really need it.

You can also use the Nauthiz rune to enforce some real discipline upon your self and/or Wunjo rune to heal your body and mind.

Unless there are real issues with the brain, you don't need any therapist at all, and specially no medicine whatsoever. You can do this on your own in a much more healthy and invigorating way.

Drugs can be very damaging, but nothing is lost. Just keep up the good work, don't be so hard on yourself, don't be consumed by guilt, take it easy and learn what works for you, I quit in a day and never looked back but some people need slower approaches, like for example, say you smoke a pack a day, try to make it a pack for 2 days, then 3 days, 4 days, and so on. Know yourself and your mind, this may take time and much meditation to get you through this rediscovery process.

Try to not fail a day in mediation and also to not give in to addiction, but if you do, don't be disheartened for failing one day, tomorrow is another day, another chance to improve.

In the long run, if you never quit, if you meditate consistently every single day, eventually you will break free from those monsters you speak of, you will rise above them, and all of this will be just a learned lesson from the past.

Stay strong, never give up!

GoldenxChild1 said:
NinRick said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL AGARES

What do u mean by :

Well aside from any physical ailments my Mind went to dark places. I hurt family and friends emotionally and mentally. I lied and cheated them in more ways than one. The damage I talk of is the perpetual guilt, shame, and regret I feel when I look back on my actions. I don't walk around mopping about it or anything but I can feel it. I can't tell you what chakras may be damaged but I'm assuming the lower ones if I had to guess. I was thinking of using Waunyo on the 25th for Emotional Healing By Lydia.

Don’t you think it would be a better idea to approach the people in your life, tell them one evening to sit down with you as you have to open up to them and come clear, tell them how you feel and ask them how they feel and felt about it, tell them the truth, hug them and move on?

Most things in life are not 666% only spiritual, spirituality is a great tool and help, but for most things it is actually mire physical and emotional.

You can take material action and support this spirituality.

Sundara said:
Love hearing that you’ve made progress, this kind of stuff makes me very happy. No need to be ashamed. Strengthening the crown is great for repairing damage from drug use, you could start a Jupiter square next Thursday.

Health wise there are probably some effects it’s had on your overall clarity and happiness. Anxiety is usually bad after drug use.

Magnesium sulfate, I use the brand calm, helps a lot. You could take some once a night. The effects are pretty instant. I hear from many people that lions mane mushrooms are effective for brain function. I’ve had them through tincture extracts before and it’s actually phenomenal for focus. These are some things that help instantly and effectively.

Taking daily basic vitamins and fish oil or omega’s are great for brain function and reparation long term. If you’re in an area that lacks sunlight, it’s essential that people take d3.

I appreciate your kind words. We've never had the pleasure so thank you for your time. I am actually already doing a Jupiter square for the crown as is ( I notice the shade of violet is whack), but I will certainly look into to the other things you said.

BlackOnyx8 said:

Congratulations on your achievements so far. I know how hard addiction can be to overcome, what you have done so far is an incredible achievement, I can relate to some of the issues stated which is why I understand the depths of it. I will tell you how it worked for me. Know why you want to quit, know why smoking is harmful to your health. If you deep down like smoking, and miss smoking, remove this thought and this emotion, don't even think about smoking at all, don't feed that thought, practice a lot of void meditation and erase these thoughts of smoking, completely. As soon as they come, erase them.

Take a look at your birth chart, if you are so deep into addiction then chances are you have a prominent Neptune and the way to sublimate these energies is by focusing on the positive properties of Neptune, engage deeper into meditation, find ways to express your escapism tendencies through creativity - music, poetry, art, whatever. This will help sublimate the energies of Neptune in the long run.

The Earth element will also help you get more grounded, and build discipline. But again, check in your chart if you really need it.

You can also use the Nauthiz rune to enforce some real discipline upon your self and/or Wunjo rune to heal your body and mind.

Unless there are real issues with the brain, you don't need any therapist at all, and specially no medicine whatsoever. You can do this on your own in a much more healthy and invigorating way.

Drugs can be very damaging, but nothing is lost. Just keep up the good work, don't be so hard on yourself, don't be consumed by guilt, take it easy and learn what works for you, I quit in a day and never looked back but some people need slower approaches, like for example, say you smoke a pack a day, try to make it a pack for 2 days, then 3 days, 4 days, and so on. Know yourself and your mind, this may take time and much meditation to get you through this rediscovery process.

Try to not fail a day in mediation and also to not give in to addiction, but if you do, don't be disheartened for failing one day, tomorrow is another day, another chance to improve.

In the long run, if you never quit, if you meditate consistently every single day, eventually you will break free from those monsters you speak of, you will rise above them, and all of this will be just a learned lesson from the past.

Stay strong, never give up!

Your words are true as they are kind, thank you for taking the time to reply.

NinRick said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
NinRick said:

What do u mean by :

Don’t you think it would be a better idea to approach the people in your life, tell them one evening to sit down with you as you have to open up to them and come clear, tell them how you feel and ask them how they feel and felt about it, tell them the truth, hug them and move on?

Most things in life are not 666% only spiritual, spirituality is a great tool and help, but for most things it is actually mire physical and emotional.

You can take material action and support this spirituality.

Perhaps yes. I will keep that in mind. Thanks Nin

GoldenxChild1 said:

I'm typing this really quickly so sorry if there is a few errors.

I thought i'd list a working for others who are also struggling with addictions.

begin in a favorable sign for removing obstacles, healing, etc.

empower the soul with the full RAUM meditation after getting the energy buzz. inhale bright green shimmering Gold energy on each inhale affirm

"I am breathing in powerful Harmonic energy.
This energy is building an aura of harmony around me.
This aura NULLIFIES (X) craving at all times and in every way"

This has worked wonders for me hopefully other will find a use for it too.

although for you; as I was staring at your avatar, Agares, said she had "full confidence in you" because I was worrying too much. :lol:

considering the other monsters you've tackled I'm sure you'll be fine

Good luck :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back