Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Re-post: Fate and the Soul

tabby

This is a sermon of HPS Maxine's that I felt drawn to so I'm making a re-post for it.

Fate and the Soul ~ By HPS Maxine

Knowledge regarding the soul has been vehemently suppressed for centuries. Ignorance is required in order to be victims/slaves. What is within the soul determines our fate and YES, much of life IS fated. This can readily been seen in astrology charts when one is accomplished at reading them. Nearly every event that occurs within our life is fated. This is within our souls. Just as nearly everything here begins with an idea first- your house, your PC, your car, buildings, etc., the soul is what determines the quality of one's life and the events that occur therein.

Before any occurrence, such as an oncoming illness, this shows up in the aura. For example, one about to become ill, will have a grayish tinge to his/her aura for anywhere from 1-4 days, depending upon the severity. The same goes for accidents and other unfortunate events- they can be seen in the aura several days before they occur. This does not only apply to negatives, but also with good things, as they appear in the aura as well, before they happen. Many psychics claim there is no 'time' on the astral. This is not true at all. They are seeing the past, present and future with their own soul and within the souls of others. All of this has to do with past lives.

Events are recorded within the chakras and stored there as what some term as 'seeds.' This is because they have not yet manifested. I wrote of this beforemany who have problems in their love lives, made heart-felt commitments in past lives, such as being with the lover/partner in the past 'forever.' When that lover is gone, and the person has entered a new life, the commitment, which was impressed upon the soul, still remains and affects the current love life, hampering and/or ruining it. In some cases, both lovers will meet in a future lifetime, but the majority of the time, this results in hard luck for the affections. People who have this are then often born with Saturn in Libra, and/or have other astrological nasties that work to wreak havoc on the love life.

Another theme is punishing one's self and self-hatred, which is totally exploited by the Christian program, which works relentlessly to keep everyone damned. The results from this are accidents and other bad events. Going on, our souls connect with other souls who are close to us. For example, sharing the same beliefs as another and being in close contact will establish a connection to both peoples' throat chakras. Unless the contact [seen astrally as a cord] is broken and make sure it will no longer connect, this is often dragged into a future lifetime, where both parties meet again. Strong emotions also factor in for better or worse. When strong emotions are released, this also in many cases, establishes a connection.

These seeds are dormant and it can be more than one lifetime before they blossom into actual events. There are things the average person isn't even aware of or why they do certain things. This is within the soul. When the conditions are right, the seeds blossom and then fated events occur. This is also a part of how those near death have had experiences of their entire lives passing before them. The entire life is recorded within the subconscious mind and the soul. One of the major goals of power meditation [kundalini meditation and yoga] are to BURN these seeds before they have a chance to manifest; to destroy them so one is finally free. This can also be seen in the astrology chart. This is gradual and I speak from experience here, but when you know your own chart and are very competent in making predictions- this includes reading solar and lunar returns
and what you know and see in the chart does not occur, this is a sign you are burning the seeds of so-called 'karma.'

For example, I had a horrible month on a lunar return chart. One can predict a horrible month when Saturn makes a hard aspect [the closer and tighter the aspect, the worse it is] to the ruler of the lunar return chart. Mine was exact. Well, with daily meditation, hatha, and kundalini yoga exercises, nothing bad happened and the month was quite pleasant. I was shocked, but now I understand. I have seen more of this as well.

When our life energies are higher, things in our lives go much better. Kundalini meditation amplifies the energies, and must be done consistently to fix them at a higher level. When one's energies are low, this is the time problems manifest in the life, anywhere from illness to catastrophic bad luck in some cases. Hatha and Kundalini yoga along with breathing exercises [breathing exercises fan the flames of the serpent] keep one's soul strong and protected. As I have mentioned again and again, when one's energies are amplified, one must think positive thoughts and dwell on positive things, as thoughts will tend to become reality much quicker, in this lifetime. Those with weaker/average souls, some negative thoughts, especially repeated ones remain upon the soul through lifetimes and then, manifest into reality.

Satan shows us how we can become free. Yes, it is hard work, but it pays off in your freedom and in being able to be your own god and control and direct your own fate.

Thanks for posting this! Yesterday I had been doing research on how to interpret my astrology chart and the end result is that it kind of just sucks ha. Plenty of bad and not a whole lot of good. I was feeling rather disheartened with trying to figure out how many workings/squares I was going to need to do to try and fix all of this. I was trying to remind myself that I'm a Satanist and can change any shitty part of my chart and in extension my life, but it's hard to get out of a funk in the moment. Reading this sermon helped me remember to be patient and simply keep going one step at a time with all of this.

Hail Satan!

tabby said:
This is a sermon of HPS Maxine's that I felt drawn to so I'm making a re-post for it.

Knowledge regarding the soul has been vehemently suppressed for centuries. Ignorance is required in order to be victims/slaves. What is within the soul determines our fate and YES, much of life IS fated. This can readily been seen in astrology charts when one is accomplished at reading them. Nearly every event that occurs within our life is fated. This is within our souls. Just as nearly everything here begins with an idea first- your house, your PC, your car, buildings, etc., the soul is what determines the quality of one's life and the events that occur therein.

Before any occurrence, such as an oncoming illness, this shows up in the aura. For example, one about to become ill, will have a grayish tinge to his/her aura for anywhere from 1-4 days, depending upon the severity. The same goes for accidents and other unfortunate events- they can be seen in the aura several days before they occur. This does not only apply to negatives, but also with good things, as they appear in the aura as well, before they happen. Many psychics claim there is no 'time' on the astral. This is not true at all. They are seeing the past, present and future with their own soul and within the souls of others. All of this has to do with past lives.

Events are recorded within the chakras and stored there as what some term as 'seeds.' This is because they have not yet manifested. I wrote of this beforemany who have problems in their love lives, made heart-felt commitments in past lives, such as being with the lover/partner in the past 'forever.' When that lover is gone, and the person has entered a new life, the commitment, which was impressed upon the soul, still remains and affects the current love life, hampering and/or ruining it. In some cases, both lovers will meet in a future lifetime, but the majority of the time, this results in hard luck for the affections. People who have this are then often born with Saturn in Libra, and/or have other astrological nasties that work to wreak havoc on the love life.

Another theme is punishing one's self and self-hatred, which is totally exploited by the Christian program, which works relentlessly to keep everyone damned. The results from this are accidents and other bad events. Going on, our souls connect with other souls who are close to us. For example, sharing the same beliefs as another and being in close contact will establish a connection to both peoples' throat chakras. Unless the contact [seen astrally as a cord] is broken and make sure it will no longer connect, this is often dragged into a future lifetime, where both parties meet again. Strong emotions also factor in for better or worse. When strong emotions are released, this also in many cases, establishes a connection.

These seeds are dormant and it can be more than one lifetime before they blossom into actual events. There are things the average person isn't even aware of or why they do certain things. This is within the soul. When the conditions are right, the seeds blossom and then fated events occur. This is also a part of how those near death have had experiences of their entire lives passing before them. The entire life is recorded within the subconscious mind and the soul. One of the major goals of power meditation [kundalini meditation and yoga] are to BURN these seeds before they have a chance to manifest; to destroy them so one is finally free. This can also be seen in the astrology chart. This is gradual and I speak from experience here, but when you know your own chart and are very competent in making predictions- this includes reading solar and lunar returns
and what you know and see in the chart does not occur, this is a sign you are burning the seeds of so-called 'karma.'

For example, I had a horrible month on a lunar return chart. One can predict a horrible month when Saturn makes a hard aspect [the closer and tighter the aspect, the worse it is] to the ruler of the lunar return chart. Mine was exact. Well, with daily meditation, hatha, and kundalini yoga exercises, nothing bad happened and the month was quite pleasant. I was shocked, but now I understand. I have seen more of this as well.

When our life energies are higher, things in our lives go much better. Kundalini meditation amplifies the energies, and must be done consistently to fix them at a higher level. When one's energies are low, this is the time problems manifest in the life, anywhere from illness to catastrophic bad luck in some cases. Hatha and Kundalini yoga along with breathing exercises [breathing exercises fan the flames of the serpent] keep one's soul strong and protected. As I have mentioned again and again, when one's energies are amplified, one must think positive thoughts and dwell on positive things, as thoughts will tend to become reality much quicker, in this lifetime. Those with weaker/average souls, some negative thoughts, especially repeated ones remain upon the soul through lifetimes and then, manifest into reality.

Satan shows us how we can become free. Yes, it is hard work, but it pays off in your freedom and in being able to be your own god and control and direct your own fate.

Yeah I needed to read this thank you. I really wish I could have my chart interpreted by Lydia or HP Cobra damn.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
tabby said:

Yeah I needed to read this thank you. I really wish I could have my chart interpreted by Lydia or HP Cobra damn.

You just need to advance, That‘s all.
If you are lucky, Cobra will re-open his service once again.

tabby said:

If it's safe for you to do so on your device, then you could download Zet 9. Turn your speaker volume down - the opening of the programme might make you jump! Input your location, which should pop-up when you first load it. Then right-click in the area and select Event Data, then put in your date, time and location of birth - there is an atlas, so you can use that and it will put the co-ordinates in for you. Either right-click again and select to interpret it, or right-click on each icon/symbol and select to interpret them individually. Also correspond with Azazel's Astrology for Satanists and interpret it yourself. Maybe leave it a while, then do it again, just like when learning and revising. Use celebrities' date/time/location of birth details and see about them. Even if they are wrong (because they might not share the correct information) you can still learn. Of course, family and friends' details would be better, because you know them and know how they are.

Just remember what Planet in Sign in the Somethingth House means; like egg+flower=... what? Egg+flower+milk=...what? Like that; it's like a recipe which, when born, bakes; thus, you are some sort of cake and this affects your life - unless and until you fix it. Remember - looking at things individually in the chart is not very good; you have to take the entire chart into consideration together. Some individual bits for me are very correct, while at least one seemed rather incorrect, until I realised what another interaction was like. Also - Zet 9 is a programme, not a Human who can interpret. This programme says "if X is aspected well, then...; however, if X is aspected badly, then...", so you need to learn that, as well.

For me - Astrology has been complex and complicated. I won't sugar-coat that. The more you learn and remember, though, the more it sticks in your brain and the more you can do and the better you can do it.

tabby said:

Thank you for reposting this.

I've had a situation recently that kind of messed me up. I am trying to do my best to fix the issue but part of me thinks that I might have to cut some losses.

I'm finding that if I analyse my placements and something is stated about a particular house or sign like "In addition, one or more of the areas ruled by the house in which X retrograde is posited, along with the houses with X on the cusps can sometimes experience delays or other problems." then I follow to where the cusps are, and reflect how those potential problems or delays have manifested in my life so far. How could they manifest in the future? Where are my biggest weaknesses and issues in my chart? What are stated to be my strengths and lucky areas?

You start to semi-figure out how things could piece together. If something is a reoccurring problem, say in my case, obsessive nature and easily distracted or impulsive, then I can do workings or meditations to improve or change those issues to avoid meeting problems because of it in the future. From there it gets a bit easier to sort out other karmic seeds and how to prevent certain ones from manifesting. If you've suffered from abuse for example, first a healing working, maybe munka, then if it's in the chart as a placement maybe a square for that placement to manifest positively, and then a protective working with algiz. This is just my opinion based on what I've learned so far.

I don't know how to do predictions, so sometimes I use my Tarot to help give me some guidance on areas in my life or with myself I should focus on for the month. Sometimes I get insight intuitively about the current course of a situation. So far, it's managed to keep me mostly out of trouble when having a rough patch, and helped me to navigate the rougher waters and address where things are going wrong or could go wrong. It's not perfect, but it's an idea if astrology isn't your strength yet.

Yes this is a hard lesson if you end up not doing the right thing.

If you really feel strongly negative about someone do the detach meditation for a bit or regret this and deal with a lot of Karma next life even if you don't find the individual in question.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back