Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spinning Heart Chakra

WinterWarrior666

While doing the Chakra spinning meditations, do you spin the Heart Chakra? It just says it is shaped like a Yoni, I've heard somewhere it has some kind of dual spin or something but I can't seem to find any post that definitively answers this.

WinterWarrior666 said:
While doing the Chakra spinning meditations, do you spin the Heart Chakra? It just says it is shaped like a Yoni, I've heard somewhere it has some kind of dual spin or something but I can't seem to find any post that definitively answers this.

I spin it, i usually picture the whole yoni spinning to the right.

A few times i have seen the top spun counter clockwise and the bottom spun clockwise but i dont know if this is how it is supposed to be

I know you're supposed to vibrate mmm and rrr in the bottom then top of it in the antichrist raum meditation so if anyone knows more about this I'd like to know as well

Jihiji12 said:
I spin it, i usually picture the whole yoni spinning to the right.

A few times i have seen the top spun counter clockwise and the bottom spun clockwise but i dont know if this is how it is supposed to be

I know you're supposed to vibrate mmm and rrr in the bottom then top of it in the antichrist raum meditation so if anyone knows more about this I'd like to know as well

oh really? I did not know that, thanks.

Woden said:
WinterWarrior666 said:

Easy Chakra Spin:
https://mega.nz/file/jLgGUZQI#_wUlU6vKrqkra1Nm9-Z_hjgnhnmx6ptSKiADzC27_qA

Fast Chakra Spin:
https://mega.nz/file/aSgXESiQ#jPxulJUA6q5dpYex4f6G-RRSvk8bTckHg9sFAO9HlDE

How do you spin the heart chakra? The whole Yoni? Just the diamond-shaped-part? Or top-diamond clockwise and bottom-diamond counterclockwise? (Or vice versa?)
Yes, you spin all chakras. They should be spinning all the time unless you stop them. It doesn't matter which way you spin them.

This is not mental gymnastics. Just feel how it spins and reinforce the pattern. For some people, it will spin to the left; for others, to the right; and yet others will have it spinning in both directions at the same time. In the last case, it can be that one of the pyramids goes one way on the vertical axis, and the other the other ways; but there is also the possibility that the whole thing is spinning both ways at the same time. This is because this constructs are above the 3rd dimensions, so things like that can happen. Only the third dimension has boring limitations of this type.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back