Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO CALL IT YET

blackwizard

i have informed that we SS can contact each other through our gods
like if there were no internet it doesn't matter
i am not talking about astral although we can also meet there but it take much time if the message is necessary
how wants to try this with me lets set a time and give it a shot

blackwizard said:
i am not talking about astral although we can also meet there but it take much time if the message is necessary

Do you mean telepathic communication between individuals? This is an advanced ability, and although you could still make progress with daily practice, you are actually better off doing other beginner activities first, like strengthening the chakras, working on astral senses, deep cleaning, and so forth.

blackwizard said:

What you are suggesting is dangerous, you shouldn't want to meet other SS anywhere, the astral especially, as who knows what could happen if this is an infiltrator you are unknowing practicing this with.

Definitely follow Blitzkriegs advice and work on other things.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=318133 time=1642828987 user_id=21286]
blackwizard said:

Do you mean telepathic communication between individuals? This is an advanced ability, and although you could still make progress with daily practice, you are actually better off doing other beginner activities first, like strengthening the chakras, working on astral senses, deep cleaning, and so forth.

Yeah you right i should and i am working .
Its not telepathic i think THERE IS MESSENGER DEMONS .
Let us try just give me a specific time and i will try to sent you a message .

blackwizard said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
blackwizard said:

You can't just command a demon to send another SS a message like its your errand boy. Theyre Gods

blackwizard said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
blackwizard said:

They don't flit around for your gossip and conversations. You need to correct that attitude and understanding by being informed properly. They are actual, living, breathing People, with lives and things to do. They're not like the maid for "prince" andrew. Instead of that, They are proud, and rightly so.

FancyMancy said:
blackwizard said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
They don't flit around for your gossip and conversations. You need to correct that attitude and understanding by being informed properly. They are actual, living, breathing People, with lives and things to do. They're not like the maid for "prince" andrew. Instead of that, They are proud, and rightly so.

I know that brother thats not what i meant

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back