Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The spoilt brattiness and arrogance of the jew/the 1%/the entitled

FancyMancy

As always - feel free to add your own.

I think this should be done. It's a thread about... as the title says... how the jew/1%/entitled (which can include Humans) thinks it is more important than the rest o-- sorry... just merely how it thinks it is important. The first ones I am going to add regard "the royal family".

I copied this below from the article in the first link below, but I did not copy everything.
DRAPES OF WRATH Spoilt Prince Andrew made me run up four flights of stairs to shut curtains while he sat next to them, says former maid
20 Jan 2022
Yr2NnHQ.jpg

Former Buckingham Palace worker Charlotte Briggs was left in tears by the "demanding and entitled" Duke of York’s foul-mouthed rants.

nTNo4VW.jpg

The Duke of York’s former servant Charlotte Briggs has told how she suffered sweary outbursts from Prince Andrew Credit: nb press ltd

Lazy Prince Andrew blew his top at a tiny gap in his curtains and yelled at his maid: "Can’t you f***ing do anything right?"

She added: "This man fought for his country in the Falklands but couldn’t stand up to close his own curtains.

"It was utterly ridiculous but spoke volumes about him.

"Andrew definitely put a downer on things. He thinks he’s above everyone." In contrast, Charlotte said other royals, including Princes Charles and Edward, were "wonderful".

She was 21 when she started work at Buckingham Palace in January 1996. Within six months she got the job "nobody wanted" — being maid to Andrew shortly after his divorce from Sarah Ferguson.

The grumpy Duke, then 36 and a veteran of the Falklands War, ­frequently flew off the handle and expected everything to be done for him.

Charlotte told how his pillows were embroidered with the Royal Crest, which had to be dead centre on his four-poster with his pyjamas and teddies carefully laid out.

The mum of two, from Halifax, West Yorks, added: "I’d been there six months when the job to become Andrew’s maid came up. "He’d moved back to the Palace after his divorce from Fergie.

"Nobody wanted the job because of his reputation for tantrums and sweary outbursts.

"It didn’t put me off. I thought, ‘Sod it, I’m going to go for it’. "I’d moved down from Yorkshire to Buckingham Palace and wanted to take on the challenge, to look after the royals.
But despite being a strapping grown man with a military background he refused to do anything for himself, said Charlotte.

"We’d turn down his bed, remove his teddies, do the curtains and lay out his pyjamas. But he was a bad apple and behaved like a spoiled brat.

'IT WAS AWFUL'
"Really you weren’t actually meant to be seen, you’d just sneak in and do stuff.

"But he was a bit lazy and he would call down from his office and say, ‘Can you send the maid to shut the curtains’.

"They were literally behind him and massive — from floor to ceiling and as high as a house. But he refused to get up and close them himself.

"I’d have to get on my evening dress, run up four flights of stairs and he’d be sitting there at his desk right next to them.

"One night I’d done it all, I walked back into the corridor and he came out screaming, ‘Can’t you f***ing do anything right?’ I’d left a little gap where they met but they were extremely heavy.

"I was thinking, ‘You want to shut your own curtains’ but you can’t say anything. You have to absorb it.

"It was awful and he brought me to tears. I was only 21 and had little life experience."

Charlotte added: "In Yorkshire if a lad were to come home and insist on someone else drawing blinds he’d get a clip round the ear.

"He wouldn’t get away with that up here. That’s what folk do. They stand on their own two feet and get on with it.

"I was a young woman, much smaller than him, and I hadn’t served in the Navy.

"Yet, he sat at his desk and insisted on someone else pulling his curtains. I’d be embarrassed.

"I’d looked after ladies-in-waiting and they’d just do things by themselves. They were lovely.

"But Andrew was extremely demanding. Everything had to be immaculate and he threw his weight around. I often tried to hide.

'HE RUINED MY TIME AT THE PALACE'
"I’d see him come out and hide behind the curtains and think, ‘Right, he’s gone’.

"I used to call him Sir, but not Your Royal Highness. I didn’t think he deserved it. He ruined my time at the Palace and made it miserable.

"The others were lovely. Charles and Edward, especially. They weren’t anything like Andrew.

"I bumped into the Duke of Edinburgh in the corridor and he was so nice and gentlemanly.

"I was even hugged by Nelson Mandela. Andrew was a world away from him. You couldn’t get a bigger contrast.

"Nelson Mandela appreciated everything he had and never underestimated the huge responsibility he had as a human being. Andrew was just entitled."

Charlotte added: "Everyone knew he was horrible. I’ve worked with all the other royals and they are really nice.

"Prince Andrew was my main guy but I also worked at Sandringham for Prince Charles just before Princess Diana died.

"Charles was so nice and caring. He showed empathy and kindness.

"But Andrew was just arrogant and it’s a shame because it probably ruined my experience.

"Maybe if I hadn’t worked for him I would have stayed longer working for the royals.

"If I had worked for another one, like Charles or Edward, I think I would have enjoyed it much more."

Charlotte, who lived in the Palace and was paid £600 a month, was pictured on the royal balcony ahead of Trooping the Colour in 1996.

Dad-of-two Andrew is said to be in turmoil after the Queen stripped him of royal titles as he faces a sex abuse trial.

Details of his angry outbursts are likely to cause him further embarrassment as he prepares to give sworn testimony against claims by Ms Giuffre. She has accused him of sexually assaulting her when she was 17 — which he vehemently denies.

Andrew currently lives with his former wife Fergie at Royal Lodge in Windsor close to the Castle.

But he is now facing calls to be evicted after he quit royal duty in 2019 amid links to dead paedophile Jeffrey Epstein.
https://archive.is/6pX4n

https://archive.is/ikr3Z
https://archive.is/Cy9LL

The biggest benefits-scrounging family is taken care of by tax-payers already. Why couldn't you say anything? If you are being paid to be its bitch, then you have rights, benefits-scrounging family or not.

I sincerely hope that Children will only be taught The Grand Old Duke of York in secondary school, so as to not put memories of jew shit into them when younger. Likewise, the Duke of York horse race is to be renamed.

Some people may argue that the other "royals" were nice, etc., as what Charlotte said, saying one was "gentlemanly", which is impossible because "gentle" comes from "Gentile" which means "non-jew". The "royal family" still is the biggest benefits-scrounging family, pretending to be gentle or not; and being in the public eye it knows it has to behave itself. Every one has a role to play. Perhaps later, after any other "royal family" member dies or is dishonoured, other stories will come out in butlers'/maids'/etc. memoirs.

Lastly, I will end on a perhaps important note. Just like "any publicity is good publicity" and all the scandals of the jew over the many, many years - the "royal family" is rife with scandal. It is done deliberately, of course, to keep people thinking about it and Braining about it, using/wasting Mental Energy on it. You could say it comes with the 'job'.

I was going to say that £600 per month is not enough, but I suppose if she lived in "the palace", then maybe it wouldn't matter. Regardless, £600/month to basically look after adult jew babies? Have you seen Downton Abbey? They can't dress themselves, cook for themselves, make their own beds, etc. - and one, who was a solicitor or something, was the next in-line, but he was more a commoner; having a butler dress him in the morning made him remark something along the lines of a grown man dressing a grown man, which offended the proud butler - "This is my job" or something to that effect. Blind!

This is about zara tindall (royalty). I noticed "OLY" being used after "tindall".

Olympians recognised with 'OLY' post-nominal title | Team GB
All Olympians, whether winter or summer athletes, can now use the letters OLY after their name to mark the years of hard work, dedication and perseverance taken to reach the highest level of world sport
https://www.teamgb.com/article/olympians-recognised-with-'oly'-post-nominal-title/okDfbws1FVnAvIdIoFPPM

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but zara tindall did not have to do much hard work and perseverance to be an equestrian. Bouncing around - rather, sat - on a horse's back, with the horse doing work, is not gruelling; running/sprinting, cycling, etc., is a lot more busy and hard work and requiring perseverance than sitting down. Again - if I'm wrong then please correct me.

Top 10 Hardest Sports in the World
10 - Football
9 - Bull Riding
8 - Climbing
7 - Wrestling
6 - Motocross
5 - Water Polo
4 - Boxing
3 - Figure Skating
2 - Swimming
1 - Gymnastics
https://infocopse.com/hardest-sports

Top 12 Hardest Sports in the World [2022 Update]
12 - Rugby
11 - Water Polo
10 - American Football*
9 - Skiing
8 - Baseball
7 - Football
6 - Gymnastics
5 - Wrestling
4 - Basketball
3 - Mixed Martial Arts
2 - Ice Hockey
1 - Boxing
https://celebdoko.com/hardest-sports

*wimps' rugby; with protection!

Maybe these are just a few persons' opinions, but I can't see horse riding in them. Horse riding is a "posh" "sport", though, isn't it?! Discus, javelin, shot put... even squash! They're more tiresome than being sat on one's derriere, dear.

Yeah I'm pretty sure he didn't do a fucking THING in the Falklands war except drink in the officers club while laughing at the men he sent to die.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back