Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hi Brothers I Have A Question.

Sananda

Hello everyone!
I was asking my self if anyone here would reply to me High Priestess Maxine Dietrich's email.
Thanks in advance and Hail Satan.

Jupiter said:
Hello everyone!
I was asking my self if anyone here would reply to me High Priestess Maxine Dietrich's email.

It is pointless, she will not answer.

Fuchs said:
Jupiter said:
Hello everyone!

It is pointless, she will not answer.

I know, but if you know her email, please reply it to me bro, even if it is pointless.

Jupiter said:
Hello everyone!
Do you want me to give her your home address? They're not our details to give out.

FancyMancy said:
Jupiter said:
Hello everyone!
Do you want me to give her your home address? They're not our details to give out.

Bro I wanna email her something private.

Jupiter said:
FancyMancy said:
Jupiter said:
Hello everyone!

Bro I wanna email her something private.
That doesn't change anything.

Jupiter said:
Hello everyone!

Not needed anymore. If you something to ask, ask the big boss himself- Lord Satan Lucifer.

RockSeed13 said:
Jupiter said:
Hello everyone!

Not needed anymore. If you something to ask, ask the big boss himself- Lord Satan Lucifer.
0GNSvZa.jpg

Henu the Great said:
RockSeed13 said:
Jupiter said:
Hello everyone!

0GNSvZa.jpg
:eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RockSeed13 said:
Jupiter said:
Hello everyone!

This is very true, people should not be dependent on other people. Being dependent on the Gods is the closest thing to independence there is, this along with actually growing strong themselves.

RockSeed13 said:
Jupiter said:
Hello everyone!

And yes this is also very True, Satan is the highest, most elevated and most brilliant God there is. Nobody can help you better than Father Satan himself.

This path is not on the Forums, it revolves mostly around the Self, around Father Satan and the Demons.

Satan is the only love that lasts forever, no matter what happens, he is always there. Now, in the past, and in the Future, in all phases of your life and in all life times to come.

Hail Satan!

Never forget, no matter who you are or where you are in life, you are never alone. Satan is always there for his children.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back