Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lost Knowledge

NinRick

This is very true, the enemy has removed once well known spiritual and occult knowledge, deprived us our birthright that of advancing, becoming elevated and close to our beloved Gods, which bound us down on this mere physical plane, if you observe humanity as a whole.
So yes, we need to re-discover everything which is occult and sacred knowledge from the Gods.
But we are not alone, the Gods are with every dedicated Satanist, guiding them towards knowledge and empowerment, never forget this. No matter how advanced you are, beginner or even on the level of NakedPluto, Father Satan and the Gods guide us all towards individual empowerment and global empowerment of our People.

In that sense, thank you for contributing and doing what you can!

Hail Satan!

Woden said:
One of the unfortunate truths is that knowledge must be discovered. Look at all the things around us that we take for granted in our daily lives: the car, plane, phone. Even the humble pizza had to be invented. That is the reality of the physical world, we have to bring it into existence with thought and imagination. Usually because it is necessary - "Necessity is the mother of invention".

That is what happens with spiritual knowledge, but a great deal of it has either been lost or corrupted by the enemy and now must be rediscovered. How is this done? Well, usually by painstakingly putting it all back together again like a jigsaw puzzle; as you put the pieces together again you gradually see the bigger picture coming together. This is how it works with JoS, with help from the Gods giving us important bits of information along the way as we gain a better understanding of the bigger picture.

I now want to address this to our understanding of meditation and the chakras. How much did we know back in 2001? Well, wonderfully gifted people like HPS Maxine instinctively knew there was something deep and real about the occult, and that Abrahamic mainstream religion had suppressed and vilified it. She and others became the pioneers of Spiritual Satanism and helped turn it into what we know today. The meditations that we know to open the chakras and spiritual yoga to energize and empower us had to be rediscovered and implemented again. I say again because these were once known in the distant past, along with more advanced and sophisticated meditations which we are gradually rediscovering as we see the bigger picture.

I try to meditate on what might be the next logical and natural step in a certain meditation and I might mention it here, but with the realization that I'm not always right. But that's OK, we must sometimes make mistakes to see what is the right way. It is called "trial and error". When I first came to the JoS forums I was critical of other's opinions and tried to impress with "my worldly knowledge", well all I did was get jumped on by the advanced members and I grabbed my toys and went home too sulk. Now I like to think I have advanced, to a certain degree, and I think, meditate and consider before I say something here, especially if I haven't got reasonable proof to back it up.

Don't get me wrong, I love exchange of views and informed debate. This is also how knowledge grow's, with the exchange of ideas, and this the Clergy knows more than anyone else. I'm in the process of putting some Pdf's together, as well as puting the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle together with others. I thank JoS and those behind it for the opportunity to do so.

ALWAYS BELIEVE AND TRUST IN THE GODS.

HAIL SATAN

I really like this post

I like this post too. As I get stronger I will work on pulling back anything I can about the ancient times and our values and way of life and any spiritual knowledge I can from past life regression. In fact I did some of that and posted it already. I am quite good at this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back