Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Doom Preacher Bill Gates Says Many Deadly Pandemics Coming – Demands More money for Vaccines Before They Get Here

Jack

Software magnate Bill Gates has raised the specter of future viruses that could be more lethal than Covid-19, saying rich countries should ramp up vaccine funding to brace for potentially catastrophic outbreaks.

The Microsoft co-founder made his comments while announcing a new $150 million pledge by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI). He noted that while Covid-19’s Delta and Omicron variants were among the most transmissible viruses ever seen, the world could have been hit with a more virulent pathogen, killing far more people.

By investing in vaccine research and production capacity to ensure that future jabs are quickly made available all around the world, governments can prepare themselves to blunt future outbreaks, Gates said.

When we talk about spending billions to save  . . . trillions of economic damage and tens of billions of lives, it’s a pretty good insurance policy.

Source
https://www.rt.com/news/546570-bill-gates-pandemic-warning/

Bill Gates looks and sounds like a very trustworthy person, I guess we should all give him money so he can prevent future pandemic's coming from our sins of eating meat and driving cars which are melting ice caps and releasing Genocidal viruses. Sounds legit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back