Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

True Origins of the number 666

sublimestatanist

Hello everyone, I thought I'd share some things that I read about this number. I'm sure there is much more out there but here's what I learned so far.

• Human DNA is composed of 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons.

​• 666 is the number of the Goddess (Ishtar, Isis, Aphrodite) and is sacred in Egyptian mythology.

• 666 is a positive, "holy" number in Kabbalah, and the sum of its Magic Square.

• 666 represents the Sun and the Solar Plexus chakra, represented by a swastika.

• In Chinese, 666 is a lucky number that means flow.

• The Star of David has 6 points, 6 outer triangles and a hexagon in its centre.

The Jews stole and corrupted everything! It's unreal how such a number has been made "evil" by these delusional bible-thumpers and by Hollywood/entertainment. Even harder to believe is how this information has been so violently suppressed.

Thank you Satan for revealing these things to us!

sublimestatanist said:
Hello everyone, I thought I'd share some things that I read about this number. I'm sure there is much more out there but here's what I learned so far.

​• 666 is the number of the Goddess (Ishtar, Isis, Aphrodite) and is sacred in Egyptian mythology.

• 666 is a positive, "holy" number in Kabbalah, and the sum of its Magic Square.

• 666 represents the Sun and the Solar Plexus chakra, represented by a swastika.

• The Star of David has 6 points, 6 outer triangles and a hexagon in its centre.

The Jews stole and corrupted everything! It's unreal how such a number has been made "evil" by these delusional bible-thumpers and by Hollywood/entertainment. Even harder to believe is how this information has been so violently suppressed.

For the first, you meant to say that Carbon atoms are made of 6 protons/neutrons/electron. And that Carbon is essential for organic material, organisms, and life, as every living being has carbon. Do a quick research for „organic chemistry“.

Can you elaborate more how the Swastika and the 666 are connected?

NinRick said:
sublimestatanist said:

For the first, you meant to say that Carbon atoms are made of 6 protons/neutrons/electron. And that Carbon is essential for organic material, organisms, and life, as every living being has carbon. Do a quick research for „organic chemistry“.

In Sanskrit, the word ''swastika'' is made up of the words ''su'' (meaning ''good'') and ''asti'' (meaning ''to exist''). It is remarkably related to ''Ashta'', which in Sanskrit means both ''Eight''-the number of infinity and immortality, and ''Sunset''). ''Swa'' in ''swastika'' also has the meaning of ''self/ego/soul''.
The limbs of swastika symbolize the four sees ( Yajur, Sama, Atharva and Rig ), the four cardinal points, the four yugas/epochs ( Satya, Treta, Dwapara, Kali ) but also the four goals of life-Dharma, Artha, Kama, Moksha ( your destiny, worldly prosperity, worldly enjoyment and Magnum Opus. ), which lead us to the connection of swastika with the number 666 and the Sun Chakra.
The Sun Chakra is symbolised by the inverted cross and is the source of Magnum Opus and soul power. This is also symbolized by Thor's hammer. All the energy to empower your soul comes from this chakra. In the soul, the Manipura Chakra (''mani''-giuvaer/''pura''-location. In this context, it literally means ''jewel place''. The jewel find, in this case, are the Sun and Swastika ) has the same attributes as the Sun, it sustains and empowers.
In Taoism, the Sun Chakra is said to contain the ''Wheel of Destiny'', which is represented as a swastika or even a sun. The connection between the Sun and Chakra 666 is obvious.
Now, the number of the Sun is 666 and of the swastika. In Hinduism, there is the so-called ''Swar Loka'', which is said to be located in ''Mount Meru''-''Palace'' of Sanat Kumara ( allegorical for swastika ). In this case, ''Swar Loka'' may be the Sun Chakra ( 666 ) and ''Mount Meru'' both the spine and the swastika.
So, that's pretty much the connection between swastika, 666 and sun chakra.

sublimestatanist said:

Before any of the People and things you mentioned existed, 666 existed. It is Nature. Look at carbon. 6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons. That's in very Nature itself. Also "the star of david" is actually the Star of Vishnu.

NinRick said:
The Solar Chakra is AKA the 666 Chakra and if you saw on the JoS site, you'd see it has the picture of a Swastika in the Solar Chakra.

FancyMancy said:
sublimestatanist said:

Before any of the People and things you mentioned existed, 666 existed. It is Nature. Look at carbon. 6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons. That's in very Nature itself. Also "the star of david" is actually the Star of Vishnu.

NinRick said:
The Solar Chakra is AKA the 666 Chakra and if you saw on the JoS site, you'd see it has the picture of a Swastika in the Solar Chakra.

Oh, I thought there would be a mathematical connection or something.

You should probably clarify that 6 proton/neutron/electron thing. DNA isn't made up of single free carbon atoms.

NinRick said:

I didn't add much detail there, my bad. Also thank you for those corrections. :D
Wikipedia: "In Hinduism, the right-facing symbol (clockwise) (卐) is called swastika, symbolizing surya ("sun"), prosperity and good luck".
Britannica: "The right-hand swastika is considered a solar symbol and imitates in the rotation of its arms the course taken daily by the Sun, which in the Northern Hemisphere appears to pass from east, then south, to west.

In terms of the "solar"-plexus chakra, it seems this is a given as the name pertains to the sun and its colour is yellow. It's also called the "surya" chakra, which in Sanskrit means sun and is the name for the Sun God in Hinduism.

Spidersweb said:
You should probably clarify that 6 proton/neutron/electron thing. DNA isn't made up of single free carbon atoms.

You are right there and thank you, I missed a critical part to this. Carbon-12 when combined with phosphorus creates human DNA.
I find it very fascinating that phosphorus in Greek translates to Lucifer. This gives much credence to the fact that he is indeed our creator.

Siatris Ioholo said:
In Sanskrit, the word ''swastika'' is made up of the words ''su'' (meaning ''good'') and ''asti'' (meaning ''to exist''). It is remarkably related to ''Ashta'', which in Sanskrit means both ''Eight''-the number of infinity and immortality, and ''Sunset''). ''Swa'' in ''swastika'' also has the meaning of ''self/ego/soul''.
The limbs of swastika symbolize the four sees ( Yajur, Sama, Atharva and Rig ), the four cardinal points, the four yugas/epochs ( Satya, Treta, Dwapara, Kali ) but also the four goals of life-Dharma, Artha, Kama, Moksha ( your destiny, worldly prosperity, worldly enjoyment and Magnum Opus. ), which lead us to the connection of swastika with the number 666 and the Sun Chakra.
The Sun Chakra is symbolised by the inverted cross and is the source of Magnum Opus and soul power. This is also symbolized by Thor's hammer. All the energy to empower your soul comes from this chakra. In the soul, the Manipura Chakra (''mani''-giuvaer/''pura''-location. In this context, it literally means ''jewel place''. The jewel find, in this case, are the Sun and Swastika ) has the same attributes as the Sun, it sustains and empowers.
In Taoism, the Sun Chakra is said to contain the ''Wheel of Destiny'', which is represented as a swastika or even a sun. The connection between the Sun and Chakra 666 is obvious.
Now, the number of the Sun is 666 and of the swastika. In Hinduism, there is the so-called ''Swar Loka'', which is said to be located in ''Mount Meru''-''Palace'' of Sanat Kumara ( allegorical for swastika ). In this case, ''Swar Loka'' may be the Sun Chakra ( 666 ) and ''Mount Meru'' both the spine and the swastika.
So, that's pretty much the connection between swastika, 666 and sun chakra.

Thank you for all this fascinating information! You really gave me a lot to remember but I'll do my best. Everything Maxine talks about can be traced to ancient teachings in the Middle-East. You really broke this down better than I ever could and it inspires me to gain a better understanding overtime. Much thanks!

NinRick said:
FancyMancy said:
sublimestatanist said:

NinRick said:

Oh, I thought there would be a mathematical connection or something.
I am not saying that there isn't a mathematical connection. I don't know about that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back