Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A suggestion

shekeb

hail to all of you !!!

is it OK to do a working when you are sick ? or you have to recover and then start it ?

i wanted to start a health working ( you can see it in my post ) in Jan 21st . i am sick can i do it ?.

666S666 said:
hail to all of you !!!

is it OK to do a working when you are sick ? or you have to recover and then start it ?

i wanted to start a health working ( you can see it in my post ) in Jan 21st . i am sick can i do it ?.
Yes, you can to do it.

666S666 said:
hail to all of you !!!

Yes. And a tip, if you (or anyone reading this) are ever too sick to do mantras or start a working, breathe in energy. Gold-green, green, elements, and program them to heal you.

666S666 said:
hail to all of you !!!

You can also post about your problem in the health forum.

666S666 said:
hail to all of you !!!

Hold the lung 7 acupoint to help resolve your illness, and build up your immunity for later. Lots of people are getting sick now, apparently. We are mid-winter and so everyone's immune system has been battered by the season, with the low yang energy that comes with it. Anything that boosts your yang energy, or more specifically the lungs, will treat and prevent illnesses similar to the common cold.

LU-7.jpg

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=317584 time=1642677446 user_id=57]
666S666 said:
hail to all of you !!!

Yes. And a tip, if you (or anyone reading this) are ever too sick to do mantras or start a working, breathe in energy. Gold-green, green, elements, and program them to heal you.

Thanks , Lady Lydia .

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=317711 time=1642716764 user_id=21286]
666S666 said:
hail to all of you !!!

Hold the lung 7 acupoint to help resolve your illness, and build up your immunity for later. Lots of people are getting sick now, apparently. We are mid-winter and so everyone's immune system has been battered by the season, with the low yang energy that comes with it. Anything that boosts your yang energy, or more specifically the lungs, will treat and prevent illnesses similar to the common cold.

LU-7.jpg

Thanks for that . If I knew right you mean the red dot ,Lieque Lu-7 ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back