Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Lord Abraxas ?

Baroness Blossom

Hello My Dear Brothers and Sisters

Could you share with me your experiences about lord abraxas? (of course if you want)

(I apologize if there are any spelling and translation mistakes.)

Have a nice day ^^

Baroness Blossom said:

Could you share with me your experiences about lord abraxas? (of course if you want)

Have a nice day ^^

Lord Abraxas is very very great, caring, loving and welcoming to our kind. He approached me one time with an important message, for myself about my love life and perfect partner, he communicated this in a dream where I saw heart made of a white sapphire.

He also communicated with me with the number 111, very frequently.

When I made a ritual to Lord Abraxas, I felt his energy right away. His energy feels very welcoming, loving and caring, you will protected, as he is there for you, when I saw him, I saw him smiling at me. His skin is very fair, he is very handsome, from his cheeckbones, I am guessing he has a sixpack, he has black hair, which are a bit curly and go to around his shoulder, his Aura is blue and had some silver features in it.

He also helped me with learning Tarot and gave me even assistance in my readings.

I love Lord Abraxas very very much, respect him to the fullest and I am deeply thankful to him, for everything what he did for me, and also how very well, welcoming and loving he is treating me, which I like very much. He is a very very wonderful God! And I love him for a great deal!

Hail Lord Abraxas!

NinRick said:
Baroness Blossom said:

Have a nice day ^^

Lord Abraxas is very very great, caring, loving and welcoming to our kind. He approached me one time with an important message, for myself about my love life and perfect partner, he communicated this in a dream where I saw heart made of a white sapphire.

When I made a ritual to Lord Abraxas, I felt his energy right away. His energy feels very welcoming, loving and caring, you will protected, as he is there for you, when I saw him, I saw him smiling at me. His skin is very fair, he is very handsome, from his cheeckbones, I am guessing he has a sixpack, he has black hair, which are a bit curly and go to around his shoulder, his Aura is blue and had some silver features in it.

He also helped me with learning Tarot and gave me even assistance in my readings.

I love Lord Abraxas very very much, respect him to the fullest and I am deeply thankful to him, for everything what he did for me, and also how very well, welcoming and loving he is treating me, which I like very much. He is a very very wonderful God! And I love him for a great deal!

Hail Lord Abraxas!

Off topic but it makes my blood boil a bit:

You answer the SS brother/sister with pleasure (very good) but when I made the SAME topic "about Lord Valefor", you almost insinuate that it was not normal, that I had to experiment myself and that it was normal that my topic is not answered because people would be reluctant to give details.

And I see that here there is no problem ....!

I don't like the double standards in a similar situation at all.
That is said.

(And nothing more, because I thank you again for the good advice).

And I also say that I still have no information about Valefor..

His page is not updated yet, but his name is actually Spelled Abrasax. He is also known to us by his other name, Decarabia.
He Is a very well known God of ancient Greece.

He is my guardian and has helped me a lot with a number of things. He predicts dates for me often which always come true for something of significance or importance. He rules over timings, dates, and cycles (Credit to HP Cobra for this tidbit as i was told this when i shared how i noticed getting dates predicted from Abrasax was a pattern. I was told not to be suprised)

Signs from him started appearing in a dream to me starting the night before i dedicated. I was digging up stones from the ground and one had a lot of silver in it. I later on had another dream where i was half asleep and in the dream i felt a kind friendly presence and my pillow was moved. I said "thank you guardian" as i thought this was them. The dream scene changes and i hear his name. I then tell him good bye as the door opens and closes but i did not see him. I looked him up the next day and could not find him in the list of Gods, but found a mention of him on forums, with his name that i heard in a dream (Abrasax) and his other name someone said he also went by, Decarabia. I looked again and then did find him, and saw that his metal was the one i dreamt of before (silver) and that he also ruled over properties of plants and stones. His element is my dominant one, and other indicators in my chart, as well as the type of people who i attract and am attracted to all point to a bond of closeness, probably from long before. He actually gave me the courage to up and leave a not so healthy situation for me that i was in for years during the beginning of my saturn return.

I often have had where i would be spoken to through the meanings or images of crystals and even certain types of flowers and plants, and the messages received have been very helpful. One was where he was kind enough to tell me to up my AOP...and it was at just the right timing as i started very dangerous work right after starting, and also got wind of someone trying to curse me. There has often been times where i would hear beautiful music in my head that i had otherwise never heard before that would give me blissful feelings, that i often thought came from him. In the beginning i felt instantly drawn to him which i think now may come from past lives. He rules over timings, and i have had amazing and awesome timings with so much ever since. There are other timings and happenings that have occurred that i will not list.

I am often led to situations or information when it comes to running into learning about crystals and certain herbs. This happened recently on a last job i was at, as a coworker was suddenly giving me loads of info on some really good plants to help with pain and menstrual issues and other things. I remembered most of them and took it at something meant for me. this happens a lot. I have always been drawn to crystals and rocks since i was a kid.

There is times when i have felt strong heat go up my arm or at least concentrated in certain parts of my body. He has a very hot aura and i have wondered if this was him.

He also came to my brother in a dream when i asked him to protect him from an enemy entity that attacked him. The being never returned after that.

The dreams i have had to where i have thought to have seen him i saw him with black hair and blue eyes...this depiction someone made of him below was what i found much later after having those dreams, and seeing that the picture of him had the very same hair and eye color, save for the fact that his hair is longer here. If you feel close to him be happy, as he loves everyone who is close to him and really looks out for them! I can't wait for his page update!

Hail Abrasax!

Abrasax.jpg

Shadowcat said:
His page is not updated yet, but his name is actually Spelled Abrasax. He is also known to us by his other name, Decarabia.

He is my guardian and has helped me a lot with a number of things. He predicts dates for me often which always come true for something of significance or importance. He rules over timings, dates, and cycles (Credit to HP Cobra for this tidbit as i was told this when i shared how i noticed getting dates predicted from Abrasax was a pattern. I was told not to be suprised)

Signs from him started appearing in a dream to me starting the night before i dedicated. I was digging up stones from the ground and one had a lot of silver in it. I later on had another dream where i was half asleep and in the dream i felt a kind friendly presence and my pillow was moved. I said "thank you guardian" as i thought this was them. The dream scene changes and i hear his name. I then tell him good bye as the door opens and closes but i did not see him. I looked him up the next day and could not find him in the list of Gods, but found a mention of him on forums, with his name that i heard in a dream (Abrasax) and his other name someone said he also went by, Decarabia. I looked again and then did find him, and saw that his metal was the one i dreamt of before (silver) and that he also ruled over properties of plants and stones. His element is my dominant one, and other indicators in my chart, as well as the type of people who i attract and am attracted to all point to a bond of closeness, probably from long before. He actually gave me the courage to up and leave a not so healthy situation for me that i was in for years during the beginning of my saturn return.

I often have had where i would be spoken to through the meanings or images of crystals and even certain types of flowers and plants, and the messages received have been very helpful. One was where he was kind enough to tell me to up my AOP...and it was at just the right timing as i started very dangerous work right after starting, and also got wind of someone trying to curse me. There has often been times where i would hear beautiful music in my head that i had otherwise never heard before that would give me blissful feelings, that i often thought came from him. In the beginning i felt instantly drawn to him which i think now may come from past lives. He rules over timings, and i have had amazing and awesome timings with so much ever since. There are other timings and happenings that have occurred that i will not list.

I am often led to situations or information when it comes to running into learning about crystals and certain herbs. This happened recently on a last job i was at, as a coworker was suddenly giving me loads of info on some really good plants to help with pain and menstrual issues and other things. I remembered most of them and took it at something meant for me. this happens a lot. I have always been drawn to crystals and rocks since i was a kid.

There is times when i have felt strong heat go up my arm or at least concentrated in certain parts of my body. He has a very hot aura and i have wondered if this was him.

He also came to my brother in a dream when i asked him to protect him from an enemy entity that attacked him. The being never returned after that.

The dreams i have had to where i have thought to have seen him i saw him with black hair and blue eyes...this depiction someone made of him below was what i found much later after having those dreams, and seeing that the picture of him had the very same hair and eye color, save for the fact that his hair is longer here. If you feel close to him be happy, as he loves everyone who is close to him and really looks out for them! I can't wait for his page update!

Hail Abrasax!

Abrasax.jpg
Hello My Dear Brother

Actually, you know, thanks to you, I found my guardian demon. A few days ago I called Lord Abraxas with his seal and asked him: "Are you my guard?" And half an hour after I called, I came across a post and I had the seal of lord abraxas in your signature: "This may just be a coincidence," I said. But when I was constantly confronted by the seal of Lord Abraxas, I said, "Okay, I found my guard, that Lord Abraxas." And I'm so excited to have found my guardian and that's why I thank you.

Praise Father Satan
Praise Lord Abraxas

Have a nice day ^^

SShiva_fr said:
NinRick said:
Baroness Blossom said:

Have a nice day ^^

Hail Lord Abraxas!

You answer the SS brother/sister with pleasure (very good) but when I made the SAME topic "about Lord Valefor", you almost insinuate that it was not normal, that I had to experiment myself and that it was normal that my topic is not answered because people would be reluctant to give details.

That is said.

If you look back to your post, you will see that Aquarius and Serpentwalker. (If I am not mistaken) replied to you. Serpentwalker gave u a similar reply like I did here (or rather I took his example).
Since I had no experience with Valefor, and you seemed like you wanted to test the waters, I just told you what I personally think.
And also, since talking to you, I realized that some people do need to test the waters to become more open for the Demons.

Double standards? I just changed my views a bit I would say. (Like everything I told u still stands, I just got more understanding that people need to test the waters)

SShiva_fr said:
NinRick said:
Baroness Blossom said:

Have a nice day ^^

Hail Lord Abraxas!

That is said.

By the way, I am sorry if I made you feel bad with my reply to you at the other topic, I did not mean to make you feel bad.

Baroness Blossom said:
Shadowcat said:

Hail Abrasax!

Abrasax.jpg
Hello My Dear Brother

Actually, you know, thanks to you, I found my guardian demon. A few days ago I called Lord Abraxas with his seal and asked him: "Are you my guard?" And half an hour after I called, I came across a post and I had the seal of lord abraxas in your signature: "This may just be a coincidence," I said. But when I was constantly confronted by the seal of Lord Abraxas, I said, "Okay, I found my guard, that Lord Abraxas." And I'm so excited to have found my guardian and that's why I thank you.

Praise Father Satan
Praise Lord Abraxas

Have a nice day ^^

Glad to have helped. Focus on his sigil :)!

Shadowcat said:
Baroness Blossom said:
Shadowcat said:

Hail Abrasax!

Abrasax.jpg
Hello My Dear Brother

Praise Father Satan
Praise Lord Abraxas

Have a nice day ^^

Hello My Dear Brother

I focus on his sigil in every void meditation anyway (I waited 1 year for this moment since I found it and so I'm about to scream with joy).

Have a nice day ^^

Baroness Blossom said:
Shadowcat said:
Baroness Blossom said:
Hello My Dear Brother

Praise Father Satan
Praise Lord Abraxas

Have a nice day ^^

Hello My Dear Brother

I focus on his sigil in every void meditation anyway (I waited 1 year for this moment since I found it and so I'm about to scream with joy).

Have a nice day ^^

good to hear. btw i am a sister :p

NinRick said:
If you look back to your post, you will see that Aquarius and Serpentwalker. (If I am not mistaken) replied to you. Serpentwalker gave u a similar reply like I did here (or rather I took his example).
Since I had no experience with Valefor, and you seemed like you wanted to test the waters, I just told you what I personally think.
And also, since talking to you, I realized that some people do need to test the waters to become more open for the Demons.

Double standards? I just changed my views a bit I would say. (Like everything I told u still stands, I just got more understanding that people need to test the waters)

God, what an idiot I am!
I didn't see the answers! How is that possible?!
Sorry Ninrick!!!
I'm off to reply to Aquarius and SnakeWalker!

SShiva_fr said:
NinRick said:
Baroness Blossom said:

Have a nice day ^^

Hail Lord Abraxas!

That is said.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YOU GUYS REALLY MAKE ME LAUGH
LET US ALL JUST FOCUS ON THE ENEMY THIS IS NOTHING TO DO WITH US

Shadowcat said:
Baroness Blossom said:
Shadowcat said:

Hello My Dear Brother

Have a nice day ^^

good to hear. btw i am a sister :p
Hello My Dear Sister

I'm sorry, I didn't know, my dear sister.

Have a nice day

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YOU GUYS REALLY MAKE ME LAUGH
LET US ALL JUST FOCUS ON THE ENEMY THIS IS NOTHING TO DO WITH US
[/quote]

?

Do you like to add fuel to the fire?

You think I don't do spiritual warfare rituals, huh?

What does that have to do with this post, which talks about the information requested about the Gods?

Hello My Dear Sister ^^

how are you ? I hope you are well. I have a question and I want to ask you.

"Abraxas is a series of Greek letters believed to be magical and a kind of talisman used in the Middle Ages, which tribes wrote on papyrus and gazelle skin about magic and magic in ancient times."
I found this while researching so in this case lord decarabia is a master god in magic and the name abraxas was used in ancient times but do you have any idea how it was used ? and I don't understand exactly what is the purpose of writing the letter sequence
maybe they will explain if an advanced information page comes in the future, but I couldn't resist and wanted to ask

and I think abracabra is a corrupted version of the name abraxas.

Anyway
Have a nice day ^^

Baroness Blossom said:

Hello My Dear Sister ^^

"Abraxas is a series of Greek letters believed to be magical and a kind of talisman used in the Middle Ages, which tribes wrote on papyrus and gazelle skin about magic and magic in ancient times."
I found this while researching so in this case lord decarabia is a master god in magic and the name abraxas was used in ancient times but do you have any idea how it was used ? and I don't understand exactly what is the purpose of writing the letter sequence
maybe they will explain if an advanced information page comes in the future, but I couldn't resist and wanted to ask

Anyway
Have a nice day ^^

Both of these are corrupted from what i understand. its actually Abrasax :). yes he is a God of ancient greece and magick. How his name was used specifically i am not sure but i have heard it is also very good against the jewsus thoughtform. Sadly the majority i myself have found is grimoire filth.

i also believe he is the God of birds in general. Although it is listed thst his sign is pisces i have a feeling he may also rule cancer since cancer rules the moon and this is also his planet. the friendliness and warmth i have felt feels like lunar energy as well as pisces/neptune like.

i feel that he has a deep appreciation for emotion and beauty in all its forms and is nurturingly protective. his element is definately water as is described. to me focusing on his sigil feels like a warm security blanket

we will know more when his page is updated :D

Shadowcat said:
Baroness Blossom said:

Hello My Dear Sister ^^

Anyway
Have a nice day ^^

Both of these are corrupted from what i understand. its actually Abrasax :). yes he is a God of ancient greece and magick. How his name was used specifically i am not sure but i have heard it is also very good against the jewsus thoughtform. Sadly the majority i myself have found is grimoire filth.

i also believe he is the God of birds in general. Although it is listed thst his sign is pisces i have a feeling he may also rule cancer since cancer rules the moon and this is also his planet. the friendliness and warmth i have felt feels like lunar energy as well as pisces/neptune like.

i feel that he has a deep appreciation for emotion and beauty in all its forms and is nurturingly protective. his element is definately water as is described. to me focusing on his sigil feels like a warm security blanket

oh wait, I just realized my definition was: abracadabra is broken but abrasax is original
And I'm sorry, my English is not very developed, so I use google unfortunately
yes, it already gives a feeling of Pisces, it feels safe, strong, helpful, actually, that's how I feel every time I call out a god or goddess. And it is very good that there is a god related to magic because I am also very interested in magic, so I am here as a young satanist, of course, my first year was very chaotic, but I hope it will get better sooner or later.
and I am very interested in ancient greece since I was little I have been drawn to many god/ess in greek mythology for example Goddess Hecate , God Poseidon and Goddess Hera .
I'm sorry if I spoke a little too much, sorry if I bothered you a little.
Anyway thanks for the information you provided.^^

(I apologize if there are any mistakes in translation and spelling.)

Have a nice day ^^

Baroness Blossom said:

oh wait, I just realized my definition was: abracadabra is broken but abrasax is original

So that's what I wanted to say. abracadabra should not be taken as an original. I'm really sorry for causing so much confusion.

Baroness Blossom said:
Shadowcat said:
Baroness Blossom said:
Hello My Dear Sister ^^

Anyway
Have a nice day ^^

And I'm sorry, my English is not very developed, so I use google unfortunately
yes, it already gives a feeling of Pisces, it feels safe, strong, helpful, actually, that's how I feel every time I call out a god or goddess. And it is very good that there is a god related to magic because I am also very interested in magic, so I am here as a young satanist, of course, my first year was very chaotic, but I hope it will get better sooner or later.
and I am very interested in ancient greece since I was little I have been drawn to many god/ess in greek mythology for example Goddess Hecate , God Poseidon and Goddess Hera .
I'm sorry if I spoke a little too much, sorry if I bothered you a little.
Anyway thanks for the information you provided.^^

(I apologize if there are any mistakes in translation and spelling.)

Have a nice day ^^

its ok, happy to help :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back