Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about Chakra spinning

F_For_Flamingo

Hail Brothers and Sisters!

If the crown chakra takes in energy from above and transfers it all the way to the solar chakra which then transfers it further down( since the pyramid is pointing down), and the root chakra takes in the energy from the earth and transfers it up trough the sacral chakra. What happens when those two energies meet? And is the place where they meet the Dantian? ( between the Solar and Sacral chakra)

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

F_For_Flamingo said:
Hail Brothers and Sisters!

If the crown chakra takes in energy from above and transfers it all the way to the solar chakra which then transfers it further down( since the pyramid is pointing down), and the root chakra takes in the energy from the earth and transfers it up trough the sacral chakra. What happens when those two energies meet? And is the place where they meet the Dantian? ( between the Solar and Sacral chakra)

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!
The energy descends through the upper chakras and reaches the Sun Chakra, and from there it goes to the root and sacral chakras, which send it back to the Sun Chakra, due to their upward pointing. Energy meets in the solar chakra.

Thanks for taking your time to explain.

The only thing that is still bugging me is how can the solar chakra intake the energies form the sacral chakra in the top of the pyramid. Even on the picture that you posted, the top of the pyramid it says energy output. Thats why i thought/think that the energies from thw lower 2 chakras and from the upper 5 meet in the region between the solar chakra and sacral.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

Thanks borther, i will also look deeper into it. Cheers!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back