Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

God Names That You Have Made Use Of?

What are some God names that you have vibrated and made use of during your meditations? Why did you decide to use them and what did you use them for? Which God names do you recommend using? I’ve used Satanama and Surya, as well as a few others. I’d like to come up with some new meditations.

Legendary Creature said:
What are some God names that you have vibrated and made use of during your meditations? Why did you decide to use them and what did you use them for? Which God names do you recommend using? I’ve used Satanama and Surya, as well as a few others. I’d like to come up with some new meditations.
I vibrated SETH for the root chakra and it gave me a sense of stability and calm, mainly.
I vibrated ISIS and THOTH for the 6th chakra. They had a more ''watery'' energy, like the moon, only more refined.
I also vibrated SAMMAS and UTU in the solar plexus . They had an energy similar to that given by Surya, only weaker.
Some time ago I also tried RUDRA, which was very pleasant and had an energy like that of fire only calmer, something like Surya. I liked this mantra. I vibrated THOR in the crown chakra. It was a strong, electrifying energy, like lightning.

By god names I assume you mean mantras, there is a difference. When summoning or attempting communication with a god one can vibrate the gods name to establish a stronger connection. Surya and satanama are mantras, and very old ones at that, we don't really "make new ones". As we uncover the collectively buried history and meanings behind words of power they're posted and eventually make their way into the meditations section. Unless you have a godhead level concious and discover something that was lost and not yet found, there would be no "new mantras". Satanama for example has power in the consonants s t and n, so theoretically you could vibrate permutations of that, ergo satanas, or things of the sort

Sybellum said:

I think perhaps the OP means new to him.

Legendary Creature said:

I'll give a real life example, as it may help some people here.

A few years ago, Erishkegal came to me and advised me to vibrate Her name daily, that it would help me with a particular transit I was going through, and it did.

I won't really get into details, but I will say that if you feel drawn to any Gods name as a mantra, try it out. Their names are sacred sounds that have certain attributes.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=317582 time=1642677230 user_id=57]
Sybellum said:

Legendary Creature said:

A few years ago, Erishkegal came to me and advised me to vibrate Her name daily, that it would help me with a particular transit I was going through, and it did.

I won't really get into details, but I will say that if you feel drawn to any Gods name as a mantra, try it out. Their names are sacred sounds that have certain attributes.
Thanks for sharing that, Lydia.
Does ''SH'' vibrate like the sh in ''Shake''?
Also, which demon corresponds to Erishkegal? I don't think I've seen JoS?
Thanks once again.

Lydia [JG said:
Sybellum said:

Legendary Creature said:

For how many days did you vibrate Erishkegal? I have made use of Yamaya in the past and I imagine the energies are probably pretty similiar?

Well, I think the OP means...
Legendary Creature said:
new meditations.
:p

I vibrated THOTH a few times, as advised on the site. This then made me see like a blue splodge with a white centre.
I vibrated AUM and then added SaTaNaMa, with the intention of Void meditation (I hadn't added the ISA Rune). It gave the added, unintended benefit of helping me to visualise better. Presumably, lack of concentration and a racing Mind affects concentrating on visualisation.
I vibrated RAUM. I started at 27 on day 1, then either 27 or 32 (I don't know if I miscounted) on day 2, then 36 on day 3 just in case I did miscount. I stopped because (and I haven't tested it properly since then) despite doing it in late afternoon, I couldn't sleep at night for a few hours, and also it might have made me rather... shall we say... frisky for some sexual Magick release. Again - I haven't tested it properly, so one or both of these might be coincidences, but also with the RAUM/IO meditation, it says it is a powerful meditation, and I started, properly, the very first day ever on 27 vibrations then increased. Perhaps I went too quickly.

Legendary Creature said:

from what small experimentation I've done I think OSIRIS can be helpful if you have weaker male chakras the energies seem to focus on the flow of energies (S) and put emphasis on the masculine side of the soul. (E) since the vibration is 6 sounds I use the Buzzing noise for the crown chakra. similar to Raum you can start at the base chakra working up going O-S-E-R-E-S and then a Buzzing noise at the crown. Or you might be able to start at the Crown chakra working down so it would go BBBB-O-S-E-R-E-S.

what Lydia said is true though if a name jumps out at you, trying that might be a pretty good bet.

have a good day.

Lydia [JG said:
Sybellum said:

Legendary Creature said:

I was going to post her name in here as well because I have used that recently. I felt her a few days ago and had the urge to vibrate the name. It works extremely well over the sacral chakra, possibly more for women.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Legendary Creature said:

from what small experimentation I've done I think OSIRIS can be helpful if you have weaker male chakras the energies seem to focus on the flow of energies (S) and put emphasis on the masculine side of the soul. (E) since the vibration is 6 sounds I use the Buzzing noise for the crown chakra. similar to Raum you can start at the base chakra working up going O-S-E-R-E-S and then a Buzzing noise at the crown. Or you might be able to start at the Crown chakra working down so it would go BBBB-O-S-E-R-E-S.

what Lydia said is true though if a name jumps out at you, trying that might be a pretty good bet.

have a good day.

This one is interesting. I’ll have to try it out.

Lydia [JG said:
I would be careful with vibrating Demon names, HPS Maxine warned about vibrating the Demon names in this sermon years ago:
https://archive.is/6pvSh
https://web.archive.org/web/20170724030524/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic8895.html

Academic Scholar said:
Lydia [JG said:
I would be careful with vibrating Demon names, HPS Maxine warned about vibrating the Demon names in this sermon years ago:
https://web.archive.org/web/20170724030524/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic8895.html

Thanks for the reminder. It felt good to me to vibrate Erishkegal, and felt similar to yoga poses for the sacral region. It could have also been her presence.

Academic Scholar said:
Lydia [JG said:
Is there any special reason FancyMancy doesn't need to be careful? :cry:

Legendary Creature said:
For how many days did you vibrate Erishkegal? I have made use of Yamaya in the past and I imagine the energies are probably pretty similiar?

What are the effects of Yamaya? Erishkegal's energy is like fire and earth, very strong, grounded, like becoming unmovable against any wrong forces. I don't remember how long I vibrated her name for.

Siatris Ioholo said:
Thanks once again.

Yes, like in "shake". She is not one of the 72 though, so I'm not sure if I can really recommend anyone to use her name as she might not approve. Look at the page of High Ranking Gods, she is listed as the wife of Nergal/Hades/Pluto.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=317953 time=1642784881 user_id=57]
Legendary Creature said:

What are the effects of Yamaya? Erishkegal's energy is like fire and earth, very strong, grounded, like becoming unmovable against any wrong forces. I don't remember how long I vibrated her name for.

Siatris Ioholo said:
Thanks once again.

Yes, like in "shake". She is not one of the 72 though, so I'm not sure if I can really recommend anyone to use her name as she might not approve. Look at the page of High Ranking Gods, she is listed as the wife of Nergal/Hades/Pluto.

Yamaya is very earthy, with a good deal of fire. Very good for grounding. Also good for purging negative aspects of one’s being, ending addictions, and the like.

Legendary Creature said:
Yamaya is very earthy, with a good deal of fire. Very good for grounding. Also good for purging negative aspects of one’s being, ending addictions, and the like.

The energy is very similar then. Erishkegal is very much about stripping away the unnecessary aspects of oneself. I read a book of short stories and poems about her that was recommended by another SS, it was quite insightful, although of course with some mainstream nonsense in it. Here is the link to the topic, in case anyone is interested: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=29744

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=317953 time=1642784881 user_id=57]

Yama is basically the Vedic counterpart of her husband. I wouldn't use Yamaya as a word, unless Aum is in front of it, as it doesn't make any sense grammatically.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back