Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Detachment working question

ChampionOfSaturn666

Is the detachment working valid if it was started during the full moon? Will there be any negative side effects?

ChampionOfSaturn666 said:
Is the detachment working valid if it was started during the full moon? Will there be any negative side effects?

Did you mean void of course moon?

I think if you start it full moon and keep going as the moon wanes this is the best time to start it from what I heard to be honest. This full moon was water sign that is good for this type of working.

Fuchs said:

Did you mean void of course moon?

Oh, no. Literally during the full moon. I was just worried that it wouldn't work as well as if it was started during the waning moon.

slyscorpion said:
I think if you start it full moon and keep going as the moon wanes this is the best time to start it from what I heard to be honest. This full moon was water sign that is good for this type of working.

Thanks!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back