Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Jewsus thoughtform

darkmonkey666

I wanted to share what I learned about the Jewsus thoughtform and this also may help you with xtians in your life.

The holy spirit which is connected to this energy is the action of the Jewsus thoughtform in a person's life. The spirit moves and influences you which is this thoughtform that starts to take over.

This deals with energy that is kind of like little specs (or was its kind of destroyed now) that is carried around by xtians and gets on you when an xtian prays for you. This forms this energy inside a person that links them into the larger Barrier (JHVH thoughtform) it also has a consciousness in it that lowers a person and is linked to the reptilians.

This thoughtform at first starts to put someone under subservient control of the person that is placing this on them through prayer or astral connection often before these other energies start to take over. The person the guides the initiate farther into the xtian cult of their understanding or uses this for other things bad that victimize or enslave the victim.

This energy has other levels to it of course there is a fire energy that also comes into the person. The fire of God or "the black fire" (this energy appears as black or deep gray) the energy of the Jewish Torah manifested on earth. This is the Hebrew curses of the Bible. It burns into the soul like fire slowly destroying it and eating away at it this slowly creates more dirty energies and rots the soul. This energy is violent and Chaotic dealing with death often.

The third level is greenish energy that smells like drain cleaner and literally burns the skin of people connected to artificial rainbow colored energy which is the barrier or tetragramaton and angelic energy. This energy may give people a calm feeling and tell them to go along with things or spiritual feeling.

So there are stages of xtian take over. When people disconnect from these curses and energies they usually lose interest in xtian beliefs.

The colored energy is the bindings that attract one to xtianity or enemy things. The jewsus thoughtform is the consciousness that ties one into the barrier. The green energy is the calm and spiritual feelings many xtians talk about it acts complely like a drug in combination with the first Jewsus thoughtform part.
The blackish and grayish energy is the Hebrew curses of the Bible.

Fear energy is often mixed into this.

Targeting the Colored energy and connection to the barrier is the first step to do. It prevents one from being open. Slowly removing the Jewsus thoughtform from the person. Then the other levels of energy after. Person will not start to open up until barrier and much of jewsus thoughtform are removed.

Good luck.

Three part rtr and of course cursing of Nazarene can be used in this process into the person. You will notice the tetragramaton and shattering one will target the color energy the shattering more so targets the green energy I believe the tetragramaton the brighter colored energy. The cursing of nazerene removes the specks of the jewsus thing may appear as whitish or yellow blob of energy that crumbles apart.

Good Luck everyone.

The other important part is the enemy entities themselves. Believing in Jewsus opens you up to entity possession either directly or through astral connections to the person who introduced you to this.

The most important person in your life that influenced you to xtianity often calls the shots on what kind of xtian you are or were and possibly other things in your life.

Removing these astral ties may be important in breaking free more. As well as any psychic vampire stuff. Note entities also can vamp a person who is worshiping jewsus or pouring energy into this.

A Satanist believing in Christ this is an open invitation for possession or mind control as the person is on both sides.

So people must break free of xtian beliefs.

These energies also can tell you what kind of xtian a person is whatever is more prevalent. Calm or violent and Chaotic. Often though this is a game of influence people will usually go with what they are most influenced into even if it is generic xtianity or new age or atheism with xtian overtones does not matter a person is under control of these subservient tendencies and energies as long as they consciously or subconsciously believe in jewsus.

This also is why this program is failing on the enemy as well. Cause less and less people are really serious xtians and this allows some to break free of this altogether.

Possibly with help from this thoughtform lmao 🤣 😂

With some people simply finding out who is influencing them the most (can be more than one person) in this and disconnecting them on the astral from this person or in the worst cases destroying this person is the key to waking them up and allowing the rituals you do to work. Copious amounts of rtrs tetra and other things can simply not work if there is someone controlling the person through Jewsus.

Hope all this helps People in their personal lives or your own journey to totally break free of this feel free to add more if you like.

Good luck smile 😊

I never thought about using the Curse the Nazarene ritual on someone, I think I'll try it.

Thanks Sly.

of the true light said:
I never thought about using the Curse the Nazarene ritual on someone, I think I'll try it.

Thanks Sly.

This one targets all aspects of these energies in and of itself but most attention is placed on the Jewsus thoughtform thing in this rtr. So more of that energy will be targeted by it. So the other three part rtr is needed as well. Do not overdo any of this and if your helping someone make sure to cleanse this energy coming out of them from time to time or else the person likely will get worse not better.

slyscorpion said:
of the true light said:

Thanks Sly.

This one targets all aspects of these energies in and of itself but most attention is placed on the Jewsus thoughtform thing in this rtr. So more of that energy will be targeted by it. So the other three part rtr is needed as well. Do not overdo any of this and if your helping someone make sure to cleanse this energy coming out of them from time to time or else the person likely will get worse not better.
OK, thank you. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back