Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Full chakra meditation and Suspicion

Apokovyski

Website
discord.gg
Hello to all Fellow Satanists!

I have a issue and I haven't figured why this happening about Full chakra Meditation.
When I add Full chakra Meditation to my spiritual routine, It doesn't become lasting. I do it like 2-3 days so then left it without being aware.

I don't understand. Does this situation is my weakness or This meditation is so intense for my current level ? I use runic set btw.

Also I don't want to do RTRs because I get suspicious about existence of Satan. IF Satan isn't real and JoS is wrong, Doing RTRs gonna be just a waste of time and self-deceive...
Thinking this is bad.

Thanks for informing..
Hail Satan!

Apokovyski said:
Hello to all Fellow Satanists!

I have a issue and I haven't figured why this happening about Full chakra Meditation.
When I add Full chakra Meditation to my spiritual routine, It doesn't become lasting. I do it like 2-3 days so then left it without being aware.

I don't understand. Does this situation is my weakness or This meditation is so intense for my current level ? I use runic set btw.

Also I don't want to do RTRs because I get suspicious about existence of Satan. IF Satan isn't real and JoS is wrong, Doing RTRs gonna be just a waste of time and self-deceive...
Thinking this is bad.

Thanks for informing..
Hail Satan!

This sounds like a consistency and/or discipline issue. I had a working recommended to me a couple months ago that worked pretty well

First, vibrate Nauthiz as many times as you feel comfortable. Try to stick to power numbers for this though. I would recommend a multiple of 10 as its a number of completion as far as I'm aware

Then vibrate Satanas and affirm 10 times

"The energies of nauthiz have now and permanently made me fully disciplined and consistent with my spiritual advancement and warfare work, in all ways and times, in a positive and harminous manner for me"

As for your second point, if you doubt the validity of RTR's, just do them one time and you feel it works. When i did my first RTR aside from the energy i felt this personal sense of accomplishment like i just did something right. Other Satanists have said this in the past and i believe its positive encouragement from the Gods

If you can't yet feel energy and doubt the existence of Satan, just close your eyes and visualize one of his sigils in your mind and express your feelings to him. Even if you dont doubt his existence this is a positive thing to do and he will prove his existence beyond any doubts

Apokovyski said:

When I perform the F-rtr, I can feel an ache on my forehead. It is a sign that my third-eye is opening.

You just need to do more time to feel the rituals working.

RockSeed13 said:
Apokovyski said:

When I perform the F-rtr, I can feel an ache on my forehead. It is a sign that my third-eye is opening.

Wait a minute.
Why your third eye is opening ? F-RTR is a general ritual, not for just a part of soul..
It came nonsense to me.

Apokovyski said:
RockSeed13 said:
Apokovyski said:

Wait a minute.
Why your third eye is opening ? F-RTR is a general ritual, not for just a part of soul..
It came nonsense to me.
Removal/reversing of curses results in parts of soul opening up.

Apokovyski said:
RockSeed13 said:
Apokovyski said:

Wait a minute.
It came nonsense to me.

F-rtr removes the jewish curses sent to our chakras thus making my soul more free.

I can not understand how some people dedicate their souls, and yet still doubt Satan on a very fundamental level.
Do you just give your Soul to anyone then?

Satan and his Demons are very real. Better get grinding.

Do you even start to fathom how very real, deep and profound the Dedication Ritual is?
Or do you just think this is some sort of game?

This goes out to everyone, the closer you are to Father Satan, the closer you are to the Demons, the more you praise them, the more you work for them, the more you work to manifest Father Satan‘s vision of Humanity through the transformation of the Soul - The more you will advance.

Truth be spoken, without Satan and his Demons, you will not advance very far in this path.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back