Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jupiter Square.

StyleCoin

Make the most of the Jupiter square this year, because the next powerful Jupiter square will only take place in October 2030.

You forgot Jupiter in Cancer about 2025 and Jupiter at 0 Aries it crosses this point 3 times. That was one of the most powerful points in the zodiac for things now yeah not all planets would do good with this but Jupiter has an affinity more so for fire so I believe this might be a good point to do this working on.

Also for money working Jupiter in Taurus is good there were a bunch of people doing that around 2011 I remember getting good results.

The rest of the signs coming up I think not really great for the square at all but maybe Aries isn't terrible though so far as power it seems to fit Jupiter more than most signs.

slyscorpion said:
You forgot Jupiter in Cancer about 2025 and Jupiter at 0 Aries it crosses this point 3 times. That was one of the most powerful points in the zodiac for things now yeah not all planets would do good with this but Jupiter has an affinity more so for fire so I believe this might be a good point to do this working on.

Also for money working Jupiter in Taurus is good there were a bunch of people doing that around 2011 I remember getting good results.

The rest of the signs coming up I think not really great for the square at all but maybe Aries isn't terrible though so far as power it seems to fit Jupiter more than most signs.

I meant that Jupiter will be in its most powerful sign only in 2030.

Also I remember this. Jupiter Leo Sun Sagittarius interesting results on both planets so far as Squares they both seemed more powerful. This isn't for a few years but wanted to mention it.

slyscorpion said:

The fit depends on the goals you have. For spiritual side, Pisces is number one, I would say. For material pursuits, Sagittarius sounds good. Other signs have other variables, there really is no one size fits all.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:

The fit depends on the goals you have. For spiritual side, Pisces is number one, I would say. For material pursuits, Sagittarius sounds good. Other signs have other variables, there really is no one size fits all.

Mostly I wanted material side with this. I think Aries and Taurus nature may be better for that and of course Sagittarius but that is not for years. But Jupiter in Piscses is a beautiful energy I must say that which is why I want to use this square several times I like that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back