Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to become more practical , disciplined and focused

Antichrist

Hi guys!

I would like to achieve great success in life, become powerful, rich and influential. I know that I have this energy and potential, but it seems to me that the biggest obstacle in my path is my daydreaming and occasional lack of discipline. I guess it's because of my Mercury in Pisces, which sometimes makes me fly in the clouds, and my Saturn in Pisces, which sometimes prevents me from being disciplined. I have a very changeable mind, today I want one thing, and tomorrow I may want another. Because of this, it is difficult for me to concentrate on one thing and become a professional in one area. But to be successful, you have to be focused and fly less in the clouds. Yes, I do yoga and meditation every day but what can I do especially for these things? Thanks in advance

Hail Satan!

Nero said:
Hi guys!

I would like to achieve great success in life, become powerful, rich and influential. I know that I have this energy and potential, but it seems to me that the biggest obstacle in my path is my daydreaming and occasional lack of discipline. I guess it's because of my Mercury in Pisces, which sometimes makes me fly in the clouds, and my Saturn in Pisces, which sometimes prevents me from being disciplined. I have a very changeable mind, today I want one thing, and tomorrow I may want another. Because of this, it is difficult for me to concentrate on one thing and become a professional in one area. But to be successful, you have to be focused and fly less in the clouds. Yes, I do yoga and meditation every day but what can I do especially for these things? Thanks in advance

Hail Satan!

Write your biggest goal down, you can write it down every day 10 times, reading it out loud. This a lesser affirmation/working. Which can help you achive it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back