Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

question about Venus square

Someone.something_

kind of a selfish question so sorry for asking.

so for starters, without revealing too much info, I am a minor male so I believe my face can and is still changing.

so now to the question, Venus rules beauty and looks, so if I put enough energy and power into my working could I change the shape of my face? like a less extreme facial surgery. I know I won't become a new person within a night but I was thinking just add an inch to my jawline or the length of my face, or something like that.

the affirmation I was thinking of using would be something like "in a positive and healthy way my face is the perfect golden ratio and extremely attractive"

thank you!!
Hail Satan

Biokinesis is an advanced kind of magick. Venus could help, I guess, but I am not sure you could raise that much energy if you are a new meditator. And if you can't, it'll just end up waste of time and square. Rather, I suggest you to you use it for aura. It can still effect your attractiveness no matter how much energy there is. But for physical changes, it takes so much energy, and if you can't raise that much energy, results probably will be zero.

What about facial yoga ? Youtube has many videos teaching exercises for the face.
There are qi gong exercises for the face.

Bright Truth said:
Biokinesis is an advanced kind of magick. Venus could help, I guess, but I am not sure you could raise that much energy if you are a new meditator. And if you can't, it'll just end up waste of time and square. Rather, I suggest you to you use it for aura. It can still effect your attractiveness no matter how much energy there is. But for physical changes, it takes so much energy, and if you can't raise that much energy, results probably will be zero.

alright thanks this helps a bunch!

Someone.something_ said:
kind of a selfish question so sorry for asking.

so for starters, without revealing too much info, I am a minor male so I believe my face can and is still changing.

so now to the question, Venus rules beauty and looks, so if I put enough energy and power into my working could I change the shape of my face? like a less extreme facial surgery. I know I won't become a new person within a night but I was thinking just add an inch to my jawline or the length of my face, or something like that.

the affirmation I was thinking of using would be something like "in a positive and healthy way my face is the perfect golden ratio and extremely attractive"

thank you!!
Hail Satan
The more powerful you are the bigger the changes. Venus square is already powerful on its own, doing a beauty spell will definitely help a lot. You could always do more than one. When we are young we may see more bad things about ourselves that others don't even see, said this you can still do the square and it will help a lot.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back