Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Nature Of The Chakras

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Keep it up, that's great. We will also be updating the Library, which will really make it look beautiful and orderly, so all the works of people will be put there and not be lost, like a mini Library of Alexandria where spiritual people can fill and help others as they have been helped.

Woden said:
This is a PDF, "Nature Of The Chakras" I made concerning the metaphysical nature of the 7 main chakras. There are short descriptions of the planetary influence, elemental nature, color frequency, mantras (Sanskrit/Runes) and yoga asanas concerning each, and more.

We at JoS are learning more everyday and recovering in-depth spiritual knowledge that has been lost. Consequently, this is a work-in-progress.

I hope this addresses some of the frequently asked questions on chakras and their mantras. Please download.

The Nature Of The Chakras PDF:
https://mega.nz/file/GChA3YyA#IF5xXjwfUMuYWtFYmu8XxqRbqUsDhQ_eTSyOb05psts

HAIL SATAN

Hey Woden, i tried to download but it says: "The file you are trying to download is no longer available"

Carvik said:
Oh no, what happened?
The uploader, when he left, also deleted all uploaded materials. I think this person was not honest about their intentions.

Henu the Great said:
Carvik said:
Oh no, what happened?
The uploader, when he left, also deleted all uploaded materials. I think this person was not honest about their intentions.

Oh, I see, I hadn't seen the post times. That's back in 22. Maybe someone downloaded it already, I wouldn't read it though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back