Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

In theory could we play music with the aura with the help of a aether phone

One Wire Phenomenon

If we used aether phones but instead of using our hands use the aura. HPS Maxine said she can expand and contract her aura at will

This field around the body from what I can tell with the thing I have merges with the human aura and by moving the arms nearer or closer to the antenna pushes another field back into the system into the speakers.

I came across this link recently and to be honest I can even prove how easy it is for me to build something like this.

Isn't it a coincidence that its also called a ether phone
1970's "black lights" are of the color of the ether.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theremin

I also read that the bio electrical field of living orgasms can be programmed now imagine what this could do if for example we could design this in such a way so that we could program energy and amplify it then send with radio signals to the mass mind.This in theory could work for implanting thoughts or acting as amplifiers to do magick over greater distances maybe even help with the rituals. Just take for example the cone shaped towers and what it does so imagine integrating these sciences with it.

What can be done is creating music to put people in certain states or with awareness of it on an energy level.

Your idea probably would work but think of all the bad that could be done with it right now.

The first idea I said I actually like and hope someone goes with.

slyscorpion said:
What can be done is creating music to put people in certain states or with awareness of it on an energy level.

Your idea probably would work but think of all the bad that could be done with it right now.

The first idea I said I actually like and hope someone goes with.

They are already doing bad things to people and they are probably a 100 years ahead of what I am saying now and have perfected this a long time ago it's not as far fetched as people might think.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/MindTechnology.html

An* Aether phone? I also saw your other thread about the theremin and I was typing my reply, but when I went to post or preview it, you had deleted it! :(

FancyMancy said:
An* Aether phone? I also saw your other thread about the theremin and I was typing my reply, but when I went to post or preview it, you had deleted it! :(

Im sorry I knew someone gonne get upset because they do the effort to reply but sometimes when I read my posts again I'm like wtf was I thinking and then other days I think of the same think and want to post it again sorry

One Wire Phenomenon said:
FancyMancy said:

Im sorry I knew someone gonne get upset because they do the effort to reply but sometimes when I read my posts again I'm like wtf was I thinking and then other days I think of the same think and want to post it again sorry
No, I'm only joking. :p I think I saved my reply anyway, in case you might have just edited and re-posted it.

Fanboy said:
If we used aether phones but instead of using our hands use the aura. HPS Maxine said she can expand and contract her aura at will

This field around the body from what I can tell with the thing I have merges with the human aura and by moving the arms nearer or closer to the antenna pushes another field back into the system into the speakers.

I came across this link recently and to be honest I can even prove how easy it is for me to build something like this.

I also read that the bio electrical field of living orgasms can be programmed now imagine what this could do if for example we could design this in such a way so that we could program energy and amplify it then send with radio signals to the mass mind.This in theory could work for implanting thoughts or acting as amplifiers to do magick over greater distances maybe even help with the rituals. Just take for example the cone shaped towers and what it does so imagine integrating these sciences with it.
Am I going insane or are you guys saying we should use a mind reading invention machine created for musicians who can't even play an instrument, to brainwash people into worshipping satan?

Oh right my bad a mind reading invention that can feel your aura getting big and small to make music so people can get hypnotized by the music to be vulnerable to magic spells?

I can't belive I even use this website still. I feel like you guys both stole that from a cartoon, but I know you didn't because I've never seen anything that dumb in TV before.

I really will snap my phone cleanly in half and throw it in the ocean, then I'm going to write a letter to each of your parents explaining that they arent allowed to hug you anymore because you have an idiot virus that escaped from a government laboratory and it's extremely contagious.

Go mature up seriously

Fanboy said:

Am I going insane or are you guys saying we should use a mind reading invention machine created for musicians who can't even play an instrument, to brainwash people into worshipping satan?

Oh right my bad a mind reading invention that can feel your aura getting big and small to make music so people can get hypnotized by the music to be vulnerable to magic spells?

I can't belive I even use this website still. I feel like you guys both stole that from a cartoon, but I know you didn't because I've never seen anything that dumb in TV before.

I really will snap my phone cleanly in half and throw it in the ocean, then I'm going to write a letter to each of your parents explaining that they arent allowed to hug you anymore because you have an idiot virus that escaped from a government laboratory and it's extremely contagious.

Oh come on this isn't very nice at all. Sometimes if your not going to say something nice it's better not to post on a certain thread other times it might be justified but it certainly isn't here.

FancyMancy said:

So could it work? btw if it could I won't use it to do bad to people haha I'll use it to do good for example do RTRs with lol

All this is just theory but from what I can see I thinks it's the aura that's at play with the electric, magnetic or whatever fields.

Go mature up seriously
slyscorpion said:
Oh come on this isn't very nice at all. Sometimes if your not going to say something nice it's better not to post on a certain thread other times it might be justified but it certainly isn't here.
People! Am I the only one who thinks that some users here are trying to be too mature, and just need to chill the frick out?! This is the type of thing I am talking about when I say it is very religious and cliquéy here. I was caked in it as a christian. jesus copulating christ... You don't have to always try and be right, try and correct everyone, try and be better than others. Let people speak (type). Am I going to have to go christian on your arses and say - previously, HPS Maxine said to one or more HPSs/HPs that users on the forum must - that is must - be able to post things?! Chill the fudgecake out! Stop trying to be right. Stop trying to be better than others. Stop trying to correct everyone unnecessarily. If you try and shut people up, then you're no better than (((censorshit))).

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive, and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
~UN Declaration of Human Rights

So go bleep yourselves. :p :cool:

That being said - I'm not the boss. You don't have to listen to me, but you might be driving people away because you're so authouritative!

FancyMancy said:

So could it work? btw if it could I won't use it to do bad to people haha I'll use it to do good for example do RTRs with lol

All this is just theory but from what I can see I thinks it's the aura that's at play with the electric, magnetic or whatever fields.
Aetherophone!

If we can control our Aura, and with the interactions of the theremin of how it is used/played, then... I wonder. That's actually quite interesting. It certainly would make a good magic trick - or in the future when it's safe and the World is not a stupid place anymore, a "magic trick" - that being an actual Spiritual spectacle, say, on jew-- newtube or at Children's birthday parties, old grannies' pre-Chippendales entertainment, etc., lol.

FancyMancy said:
Go mature up seriously
slyscorpion said:
People! Am I the only one who thinks that some users here are trying to be too mature, and just need to chill the frick out?! This is the type of thing I am talking about when I say it is very religious and cliquéy here. I was caked in it as a christian. jesus copulating christ... You don't have to always try and be right, try and correct everyone, try and be better than others. Let people speak (type). Am I going to have to go christian on your arses and say - previously, HPS Maxine said to one or more HPSs/HPs that users on the forum must - that is must - be able to post things?! Chill the fudgecake out! Stop trying to be right. Stop trying to be better than others. Stop trying to correct everyone unnecessarily. If you try and shut people up, then you're no better than (((censorshit))).

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive, and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

That being said - I'm not the boss. You don't have to listen to me, but you might be driving people away because you're so authouritative!

FancyMancy said:

Aetherophone!

If we can control our Aura, and with the interactions of the theremin of how it is used/played, then... I wonder. That's actually quite interesting. It certainly would make a good magic trick - or in the future when it's safe and the World is not a stupid place anymore, a "magic trick" - that being an actual Spiritual spectacle, say, on jew-- newtube or at Children's birthday parties, old grannies' pre-Chippendales entertainment, etc., lol.

Lol ok

Fanboy said:
FancyMancy said:
Go mature up seriously
slyscorpion said:

Aetherophone!

Get yourshit together fancy pants, I'm always right. I have never been wrong in my entire life about anything that ever was or ever will be in this world or the next. I am an all knowing force of power and wisdom and any creature who fails to bow before me will stuffer for all eternity, If my name is not canned crasher the grand proobah of all 666 Fitz ! 

You have been warned about the power. Next time I have to dicipline you I won't go so easy. You so much as think about calling me immature again I'm at your door ready for action, if you so much as dream about running away from me you better wake  up and apologize. I've got my eye on you Mr fancy. Don't make me have to come back here again, I'll come with your grandmother and hold you down while she beats you with a flip flop sandal. Driving people away??? they're lucky if i let them leave at at all. None shall escape my grasp!!!!

*echoes through out canyon blah blah blaj camera shoots upward fist pointing to sky cgi shot of earth coming into view fist coming over the horizon picking myself up over the edge of the earth holding the world in the palms of my hands Yada Yada Yada. Evil red glowing eye shot fade to black. Time lapse cut to present day drone shot on a beach with girls and bikinis and surfboard abs guys mentor character is surveying the beach looking through a special binoculars with a red tint looking for traces of a paranormal Phenomenon that has yet to be explained in the story, but his confidence and stern gaze imply he's been at this for a long time, and he knows his stuff. Just then a street vendor selling ice cream rolls buly and offers the man a cone for a dollar 25, our character pulls out a 5 dollar bill from his pocket and takes the cone smiling and wishing the man a nice day while he walks off to go find a bathroom, he passes by some mexican bikers as he steps in the bathroom to find a drug deal taking place by the sink. Me glances into the mirror to see that the man in the biker vest has a tattoo just visible from under his bandanna by the ear. Our character makes a note of this as he goes to use the toilet. He pulls out a secret communications device from his watch and slides out a holographic keyboard as he types his message to the satellite headquarters and it is revealed his secret agent dispatcher in the command room is a slavic brunette woman with slick hair and stern look that fails draw much attention from her soft beautiful eyes. She speaks into her headset requesting a status report on his mission. Our agent now identified as special agent fang manson does a cough as he relays his position and requests a satellite surveillance on the gang. He flushes the toilet stepping out to find 5 leathered men standing in front of his stall. Each one tall and grizzly with long beards. An old man In the middle confronts fang man telling him he stepped into some business and he better get out while they still let him. Fang excuses himself and tries to move between the bikers, but one on the right stops him "eyy vato, odley way miho chuno I think I seen dis mow fucka before essè. Turning to fang the biker asks "you look farmilliar homes yeah mang I pretty sure I remema some cop like you at la bario ouside mah crib homie, whachu gonna say abou da uh?" The old man chimes in threatening Mr fang and demands to know who he is. Just then, Talia gain access to the power grid mainframe and cuts the lights in the building. The criminals barely manage to adjust their eyes as agent fang steps back and his pants shine a silky silver and his secret utility belt a sparkling purple illuminates the room like a disco in the dark revealing his arsenal of small compact machine guns, grenade belts, a large shotgun and 20 shells snugly lining the brim of his cowboy hat and says. "My name is fancy mancy, and I've got the fanciest pants In the world! Just then the gangsters draw their guns from under their jackets and just as they get fancy in sight a hail of gunfire and flaming destruction erupts from the toilet stall blowing the men away as the man with the tattoo bolts out the door and out onto the street. The clamour of Mexicans and the shuffle of a dozen footsteps rushing down the hall left fancy mancy no choice but to throw the smoke bombs he kept hidden in his prison wallet. And escape up into the ventilation system. 

Cut to the orbital global satellite command taliya the Russian super lady is dispatching a new team of reinforcements " your mission is to assist and rescue special agent fang and retrieve the data module of which it's contents are highly classified schematic plans of highly advanced biological nuclear radiation super weapon with enough power to level the eastern seaboard that will later be revealed is not only leverage to be used for control by a mysterious shadowy dictator lead militarized cult.. but in fact is the final conponent required to be be combined with the shadow syndicate of evil villains already existing super weapon currently under construction indicating the possibility of a sequel that could destroy THE ENTIRE WORLD..... we cut back in to a close up on the rookie, agent irphen menson a newly trained covert special ops military guy with a chip on his shoulder and alot to prove, he's green but he's ready to go and push the pedal to the metal all the way baby. The team of masked agents with the German mp5 gun sling their weapons back and strap themselves in to the orbital drop halo free fall troop deployment craft. The lights dim red and the team pressurize their helmets, irphen zoned out having a flashback about his childhood back home, his loving parents. A childhood sweetheart on the swing, a sunset by a tree and a couple getting married kissing passionately as the sun goes over the horizon in both his dream and in the wide perspective shot of the satellite command station at the same time.. agent Irphen snaps back to reality as he hears his team leader barking his muffled name through his mirror reflective space helmet from across the fuselage. He pops a button on his neck pressurizing his suit. his team leader looks up at the ceiling camera projection with a thumbs up prompting a green light from the res. The floor opens up as their orbiting the earth from outer space and red and the air is sucked out and his heart rate is being tracked by a pulse monitor from inside his suit with video feed from each of his teams pop are projected onto a big screen in the control room of the space base. Each member sounds off each with a unique demeanor and attitude and a short catchphrase indicating how impactful and interesting all their personalities are and how expertly trained and confident each of them must be. Irphen, the rookie cracks his voice just a bit as he nervously sounds off finalizing the check and taliya the Russian 2nd in command lieutenant first mate initializes the drop." Dropping in the minus 5-4-3-2 the rookies mind wanders as his focus goes back to the couple being we d as the sun sets on him in mind and body. The agents are released from the grab claws of the underbelly of the ship as they plummet down toward the earth. Camera cuts to the rumbling shaking container of soldiers as we get a close up on the tall old man witht he grey high top haircut and the stubble, he remarks that he loves the adrenaline rush and woohoos like a cowboy. Cutting to the nerdy but capable blonde with glasses who laughs and says eh it ain't so bad. Cutting to the navajo with the center part bowlcut with the weak jawline who makes a sexual innuendo about how last time he fell this long was when he tripped and accidentally slipped into the captains girlfriend. The guy that dies first chuckles and insinuates that the jokester is secretly gay. The mysterious black ops tough angry guy who turns out to be woman and the love interest later on in the story from the far shadowed end of the container Sits silently. waiting patiently for the action to start, Nobody knows what he's thinking but they all know they can count on him to hold his own, but they have their doubts on whether they can count on him to do whats best for the team. The rookie has his eye on the ejection leaver with the red button beside him , as a drop of swear tricles down his forehead off the tip of his nose, we get a shot of the rookies hair glistening with sweat and eyes focused on the altomiter attached to his wrist as the number rapidly indicates their descent he readies his hand on the leaver and his thumb poised over the button. We cut to special agent fancy pants crawling through the air duct peering into a group of evil secret organization soldier clones with black hoods and German rifle guns patrolling below as he makes his way thought the ventilation system into a large auditorium meeting room with what appears to be the evil dictator vain man's right hand man doctor Victor von hans an elite war criminal mercenary hero to his country that is a non nato entity. As he motions to a curtain and everyone clapps and cheers loudly as THE main bad muscle guy emerges from the doorway and he has a scar with an eyepatch and a mean look on his face he comes to give a speech. Cut to agent fancy still overlooking from the safety of the vent reaches into his utility belt to pull out his communication phone, and the frequency of the signal is just audible to the dictator of muscle bad guy who has ultra heightened super senses from the human supersoldier experimentation program he raises his hand as if to perform a villainous salute to his men and they raise their hands in turn to show their obedience to their tyrannical doom leader. The doom leader holds a detonator behind his back and points up to the air vent where fancy pants is hidden. And all the evil soldiers turn and look up to face him. In shock and utter befuglement at the predicament he had found himself fancy activates a grappel pully system attached to his foot yanking him back through the vent to a small closet in which he drops down and clicks a small button on his watch activating his invisibility cloak suit power and has a close up as he turns quickly invisible from the bottom up. Zooming in on the eyes as he says "time for plan b"

I'm so bored guys, seriously
I read less-than 1% of what you wasted your time typing, but I will say this about what I did read - you gave me a boner.

Fanboy said:
FancyMancy said:
Go mature up seriously
slyscorpion said:

Aetherophone!

Get yourshit together fancy pants, I'm always right. I have never been wrong in my entire life about anything that ever was or ever will be in this world or the next. I am an all knowing force of power and wisdom and any creature who fails to bow before me will stuffer for all eternity, If my name is not canned crasher the grand proobah of all 666 Fitz ! 

You have been warned about the power. Next time I have to dicipline you I won't go so easy. You so much as think about calling me immature again I'm at your door ready for action, if you so much as dream about running away from me you better wake  up and apologize. I've got my eye on you Mr fancy. Don't make me have to come back here again, I'll come with your grandmother and hold you down while she beats you with a flip flop sandal. Driving people away??? they're lucky if i let them leave at at all. None shall escape my grasp!!!!

*echoes through out canyon blah blah blaj camera shoots upward fist pointing to sky cgi shot of earth coming into view fist coming over the horizon picking myself up over the edge of the earth holding the world in the palms of my hands Yada Yada Yada. Evil red glowing eye shot fade to black. Time lapse cut to present day drone shot on a beach with girls and bikinis and surfboard abs guys mentor character is surveying the beach looking through a special binoculars with a red tint looking for traces of a paranormal Phenomenon that has yet to be explained in the story, but his confidence and stern gaze imply he's been at this for a long time, and he knows his stuff. Just then a street vendor selling ice cream rolls buly and offers the man a cone for a dollar 25, our character pulls out a 5 dollar bill from his pocket and takes the cone smiling and wishing the man a nice day while he walks off to go find a bathroom, he passes by some mexican bikers as he steps in the bathroom to find a drug deal taking place by the sink. Me glances into the mirror to see that the man in the biker vest has a tattoo just visible from under his bandanna by the ear. Our character makes a note of this as he goes to use the toilet. He pulls out a secret communications device from his watch and slides out a holographic keyboard as he types his message to the satellite headquarters and it is revealed his secret agent dispatcher in the command room is a slavic brunette woman with slick hair and stern look that fails draw much attention from her soft beautiful eyes. She speaks into her headset requesting a status report on his mission. Our agent now identified as special agent fang manson does a cough as he relays his position and requests a satellite surveillance on the gang. He flushes the toilet stepping out to find 5 leathered men standing in front of his stall. Each one tall and grizzly with long beards. An old man In the middle confronts fang man telling him he stepped into some business and he better get out while they still let him. Fang excuses himself and tries to move between the bikers, but one on the right stops him "eyy vato, odley way miho chuno I think I seen dis mow fucka before essè. Turning to fang the biker asks "you look farmilliar homes yeah mang I pretty sure I remema some cop like you at la bario ouside mah crib homie, whachu gonna say abou da uh?" The old man chimes in threatening Mr fang and demands to know who he is. Just then, Talia gain access to the power grid mainframe and cuts the lights in the building. The criminals barely manage to adjust their eyes as agent fang steps back and his pants shine a silky silver and his secret utility belt a sparkling purple illuminates the room like a disco in the dark revealing his arsenal of small compact machine guns, grenade belts, a large shotgun and 20 shells snugly lining the brim of his cowboy hat and says. "My name is fancy mancy, and I've got the fanciest pants In the world! Just then the gangsters draw their guns from under their jackets and just as they get fancy in sight a hail of gunfire and flaming destruction erupts from the toilet stall blowing the men away as the man with the tattoo bolts out the door and out onto the street. The clamour of Mexicans and the shuffle of a dozen footsteps rushing down the hall left fancy mancy no choice but to throw the smoke bombs he kept hidden in his prison wallet. And escape up into the ventilation system. 

Cut to the orbital global satellite command taliya the Russian super lady is dispatching a new team of reinforcements " your mission is to assist and rescue special agent fang and retrieve the data module of which it's contents are highly classified schematic plans of highly advanced biological nuclear radiation super weapon with enough power to level the eastern seaboard that will later be revealed is not only leverage to be used for control by a mysterious shadowy dictator lead militarized cult.. but in fact is the final conponent required to be be combined with the shadow syndicate of evil villains already existing super weapon currently under construction indicating the possibility of a sequel that could destroy THE ENTIRE WORLD..... we cut back in to a close up on the rookie, agent irphen menson a newly trained covert special ops military guy with a chip on his shoulder and alot to prove, he's green but he's ready to go and push the pedal to the metal all the way baby. The team of masked agents with the German mp5 gun sling their weapons back and strap themselves in to the orbital drop halo free fall troop deployment craft. The lights dim red and the team pressurize their helmets, irphen zoned out having a flashback about his childhood back home, his loving parents. A childhood sweetheart on the swing, a sunset by a tree and a couple getting married kissing passionately as the sun goes over the horizon in both his dream and in the wide perspective shot of the satellite command station at the same time.. agent Irphen snaps back to reality as he hears his team leader barking his muffled name through his mirror reflective space helmet from across the fuselage. He pops a button on his neck pressurizing his suit. his team leader looks up at the ceiling camera projection with a thumbs up prompting a green light from the res. The floor opens up as their orbiting the earth from outer space and red and the air is sucked out and his heart rate is being tracked by a pulse monitor from inside his suit with video feed from each of his teams pop are projected onto a big screen in the control room of the space base. Each member sounds off each with a unique demeanor and attitude and a short catchphrase indicating how impactful and interesting all their personalities are and how expertly trained and confident each of them must be. Irphen, the rookie cracks his voice just a bit as he nervously sounds off finalizing the check and taliya the Russian 2nd in command lieutenant first mate initializes the drop." Dropping in the minus 5-4-3-2 the rookies mind wanders as his focus goes back to the couple being we d as the sun sets on him in mind and body. The agents are released from the grab claws of the underbelly of the ship as they plummet down toward the earth. Camera cuts to the rumbling shaking container of soldiers as we get a close up on the tall old man witht he grey high top haircut and the stubble, he remarks that he loves the adrenaline rush and woohoos like a cowboy. Cutting to the nerdy but capable blonde with glasses who laughs and says eh it ain't so bad. Cutting to the navajo with the center part bowlcut with the weak jawline who makes a sexual innuendo about how last time he fell this long was when he tripped and accidentally slipped into the captains girlfriend. The guy that dies first chuckles and insinuates that the jokester is secretly gay. The mysterious black ops tough angry guy who turns out to be woman and the love interest later on in the story from the far shadowed end of the container Sits silently. waiting patiently for the action to start, Nobody knows what he's thinking but they all know they can count on him to hold his own, but they have their doubts on whether they can count on him to do whats best for the team. The rookie has his eye on the ejection leaver with the red button beside him , as a drop of swear tricles down his forehead off the tip of his nose, we get a shot of the rookies hair glistening with sweat and eyes focused on the altomiter attached to his wrist as the number rapidly indicates their descent he readies his hand on the leaver and his thumb poised over the button. We cut to special agent fancy pants crawling through the air duct peering into a group of evil secret organization soldier clones with black hoods and German rifle guns patrolling below as he makes his way thought the ventilation system into a large auditorium meeting room with what appears to be the evil dictator vain man's right hand man doctor Victor von hans an elite war criminal mercenary hero to his country that is a non nato entity. As he motions to a curtain and everyone clapps and cheers loudly as THE main bad muscle guy emerges from the doorway and he has a scar with an eyepatch and a mean look on his face he comes to give a speech. Cut to agent fancy still overlooking from the safety of the vent reaches into his utility belt to pull out his communication phone, and the frequency of the signal is just audible to the dictator of muscle bad guy who has ultra heightened super senses from the human supersoldier experimentation program he raises his hand as if to perform a villainous salute to his men and they raise their hands in turn to show their obedience to their tyrannical doom leader. The doom leader holds a detonator behind his back and points up to the air vent where fancy pants is hidden. And all the evil soldiers turn and look up to face him. In shock and utter befuglement at the predicament he had found himself fancy activates a grappel pully system attached to his foot yanking him back through the vent to a small closet in which he drops down and clicks a small button on his watch activating his invisibility cloak suit power and has a close up as he turns quickly invisible from the bottom up. Zooming in on the eyes as he says "time for plan b"

https://youtu.be/qyu3qmWYAbQ

Fanboy said:
FancyMancy said:
Fanboy said:

I read less-than 1% of what you wasted your time typing, but I will say this about what I did read - you gave me a boner.

On account of this arousing development I think I'm going to consign myself to the meditation chamber today while I contemplate the logistics of this critical feedback you have given.

I might even condition the hair on my head too
as Mr Burns Excellent.

https://youtu.be/qyu3qmWYAbQ
Hey, is it OK if I go off-topic on your topic?! :p

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back