Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I beg you to tell Satan to have mercy on me HP Hooded Cobra

SunPower666

whoever is approving this post please let hooded cobra read, I beg you to tell Satan to have mercy on me even if he refuses to answer please it is almost over.

What's the problem cause
If you're attacked it's not Satan it's an enemy,make sure you do aura cleaning an Aop to keep the reptiles at bay,

SunPower666 said:
whoever is approving this post please let hooded cobra read, I beg you to tell Satan to have mercy on me even if he refuses to answer please it is almost over.

You seem to underestimate Satan by a great deal.
Satan knows everything in any place of the universe, at all times, past, present and future.

I have seen his wonders, how he exactly knows which gear he has to turn so in the future something very great and big and positive will happen, by a *little* decision. With observable ease he creates his wonders, to given times, which he decides himself.

You can talk to Satan yourself, while he knows what is in your heart, Satan still wishes us individually to approach him and openly and honestly explain what is in our hearts. It is like teaching children how to behave, to go to Satan to your Father and explain everything.

Satan is very very understanding, you can not compare his understanding, gratefulness, positivity and beauty on all levels, with anything you have experienced by now.

You need to approach Satan yourself, the relationship between you and Satan is very real, and is only Business between you and Satan, no persons beside you two.

Relax it's good your coming back. Take it on faith soon enough the Gods will show themselves. I received a similar attack years ago. Your ok you need to relax.

The way your talking is exactly the way a person under influence of the enemy would talk. Your fear and paranoia is unfounded. It may not feel like it but it is.

Didn't think the fear mongering against Satan and the gods would be scheduled for so early this year.

How many times are fresh accounts going to be allowed to do this before this starts being blocked from the forums?

Satan and the gods have no hostility towards dedicated Satanists and anybody who claims to be victimized by them is a fraud and is only here to plant fears and doubts in the minds of Satanists.

SunPower666 said:
I'm going to play the harsh instructor here, so don't cry at what I am going to say. Shut up. Stop being lazy. Do it yourself. No-one here will be your wish-granting genie, so either go away or be proactive.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back