Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kikes and plants

Kurat

Website
gab.com
My English teacher is kike and I have noticed that in her classroom all pot flowers are going to shrivel very fast. I think that it is because of kike energy. I have also heard that ferns are going to die in homes where are quarrels.

Plants are very easily influenced by the emotions and intents of the people surrounding them. Simple intent with visualization briefly can make a huge difference for a plant. Take care of them if you desire. I had a house full of plants while growing up, basically a garden in my room, it was very beautiful.

Kurat said:
My English teacher is kike and I have noticed that in her classroom all pot flowers are going to shrivel very fast. I think that it is because of kike energy. I have also heard that ferns are going to die in homes where are quarrels.

I never heard of this but the nature of kike energy I think would be choking kind of to almost anything it's really heavy and sticky. Probably also projected negativity. I don't think anything really thrives in a lot of negativity. Same around xtians Muslims and really negative individuals. Not really surprising. 😕

NakedPluto said:
Plants are very easily influenced by the emotions and intents of the people surrounding them. Simple intent with visualization briefly can make a huge difference for a plant. Take care of them if you desire. I had a house full of plants while growing up, basically a garden in my room, it was very beautiful.

unrelated question, feel free to ignore, do you think you could feed energy to a plant to make it grow stronger and faster?

Someone.something_ said:
NakedPluto said:

unrelated question, feel free to ignore, do you think you could feed energy to a plant to make it grow stronger and faster?

No, because they are very sensitive in my opinion. Just a good atmosphere and little visualisation if they wither. Feeding it energy like we do on ourselves will overburden the plant.

Maybe 2 - 3 energy breaths of sun energy, nothing more than that, and at very distant periods but if they die not to grow faster or stronger. Let their timings be as that and only take care physically in that sense.

Kurat said:

You made me laugh, because i had the same experience and thought :lol:
There was a jew who had a plant in his balcony, it was dried up/dead all yellow colour,
but he was still cutting it to make it look round,
i asked him about it and he said he likes it like that,
this just confirmed my assumption, apart from the rat eyes and energy
Who likes to have dead plants as decoration? Jews, fucking aliens :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back