Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to deal with my childhood trauma

Kavya Shukra

This post is personal and quite touchy, and it's been affecting me for a long time. I grew up without my brothers and my dad due to them divorcing. Me and my mom moved to the U.S from Mexico and lived most of our lives here. I barely knew English at the time and became a really bright and smart student over the years. At around the age of 12 was the most dark points of my life. I was bullied at school for being gay, my mom had an abusive relationship with her now ex for over 10+ years. I was traumatized seeing and hearing my mom getting beaten and not being able to be strong enough to stop him. And tried calling the police multiple times and they deny everything and I end up looking stupid. I would scream from desperation and be alone at home and at school, since I have little to no friends. Loneliness haunts me and I always end up by myself no matter what I do. I feel alone when I'm around people, and then never could keep friends or keep a conversation going. I became a Christian and starting going to church at around 15 years old. I thought Jewsus and that filthy god would help me, as I saw testimonies of people's lives turning around for the better after meeting Jewsus, and it went from bad to worse. I ended up insane in a mental hospital twice, screaming and forced to take a lot drugs from the doctors that had my body stiff like a zombie. And this was while having to pass all my classes at school while my mom continued to ignore all advice from me and my family to let her abusive partner go. They FINALLY broke up by force because he went to jail, and not because she decided enough was enough. She never had intentions to break up. At first I thought it was for the money so she won't end up in the streets. But it was because my mom doesn't want to be alone so she prefers bad company than to be by herself, as I've seen her be desperate when she's alone. My dad passed away in 2018, and I had little to no contact with him. And I cherished him a lot because he was the ONLY man I know I can see as a role model. He was never abusive, never into alcohol or drugs, hard working man, but I never really had him to guide me and have that fatherly love and direction I desperately needed. My mom also grew up in an abusive home and it's not surprising why she finds abusive situations like this normal, but I'm just mentally drained. After graduation, I couldn't afford college and had very few ways to get work legally. I wanted to go back to Mexico, but it's way worse there than even in the U.S. I have been feeling like lost, like what am I supposed to do, where is the best place to go, and basically wandering throughout life alone. And I hate it. Not because loneliness is a bad thing, but because it's a curse I can never run away from, especially when everyone told me at school I was going to be someone in life and go very far. And now, life has been boring, dull, and even after dedicating my life to Satan, not a lot has changed. I've talked to Satan about my issues, which I'm pretty sure he listens. But the reason I'm posting is because I am hopeful things will change. If Jewsus couldn't help me (and never was going to anyway), then Satan, and most importantly, my own self, can.

After studying astrology, certain planets are in places where childhood abuse is prevalent, but looking at my birth chart, I have REALLY good placements and I want to make the best of life that I humanely can because I love my placements, save for a few. But it's just really just how to move on.

man you have been through alot , you have to know that no one will save you cause no one cares except you , even father satan and the gods are here to guide only , well why ? cause you could become god in your own level. anything is possible its just need effort

now if you dont have money well study astrology yourself ( this is what i did) cause trust me the only why to help yourself is by it then learn how to use it for you ... maybe you start doing mantra like for saturn or sun or moon etc.. you could work using your natal chart and you keep yourself up to date where the planets are ... the boss is saturn try to know where is your saturn ( i suggest in 10th house cause your dad was absent i dont know or in gemini cause there is lack of communication with him )

and finally i personally advice doing vit d blood test .

**** said:
man you have been through alot , you have to know that no one will save you cause no one cares except you , even father satan and the gods are here to guide only , well why ? cause you could become god in your own level. anything is possible its just need effort

now if you dont have money well study astrology yourself ( this is what i did) cause trust me the only why to help yourself is by it then learn how to use it for you ... maybe you start doing mantra like for saturn or sun or moon etc.. you could work using your natal chart and you keep yourself up to date where the planets are ... the boss is saturn try to know where is your saturn ( i suggest in 10th house cause your dad was absent i dont know or in gemini cause there is lack of communication with him )

Vit D blood test?

Maybe you can try a working with Waunyo when Moon is in Pisces and waning.

Kevin Hernandez said:

OML the first reply has triggered me... I honestly don't know if they were trying to be helpful.
- for what reason a vitamin D blood test oh because he's Latino smh. yes give the Government your DNA for hardly any reason at all. :mrgreen:
- the gods are not just guides they are your friends that know you better than you know yourself once you build a relationship with them they truly do care
- other SS also care but it can be very hard too balance work, mediations, and other important things, before making long winded replies on the forums.
- DO NOT use the Saturn mantra or square without building a very powerful aura of protection specifically protecting you from Saturn's negative effects. it can result in EXTREME harm.
ugh.

okay now with my reply.

trauma can be a very touchy subject I only recently shared mine. the thing about trauma is that it's always personal therefore you always need a personal solution. now I can give you ideas but you can usually figure out what is best for you with a little bit of extra effort.

one thing that you should certainly do is the SA-TA-NA-MA chant this helps fix and heal the imbalances in the soul, couple this with alternate nostril breathing exercise to help further balance the soul. do this for about 20ish minutes each day. think about which areas of life, you struggle with on a personal level. ie: stability, creativity, emotional etc. which ever you find the most difficult focus on the corresponding chakra during alternate breath and direct the energy raised to it as well afterwards. This will help strengthen that area of your soul and life.

always make sure to do returning curses 1,2 they are the best defenses against the Jewish bullshit, also if you haven't already you might want to deprogram your self of enemy influences. (Christianity)

you said you've been talking to Satan, about your problems. That's good, and I assure he is listening, Now put in a little extra effort in. Not necessarily for the RTR's or for the group but for yourself that makes the Gods much happier if your in a low spot to work for yourself rather than the RTR's believe me I know. Do that and on occasion when doing the meditation on Satan just say something like " hey i'm trying harder for myself, i'd really appreciate a little extra guidance." Do build up a stronger foundation first though. and keep an open mind since your astral hearing isn't open yet the message could come from lots of places. even if y'know articles on the forums stick out a little more don't brush it off as mere coincidence before thinking critically.

As far as your natal chart goes paying for a professional reading from [JG] Lydia is probably the way too go. if your short on cash ask someone you trust in direct message. but make sure you can trust them. and do not share too much natal info and the forums the enemy will take it and use that against you.

hope this helps.

have a productive week. :)

Hail Satan!

then that is why your life is dull cause saturn in your "having fun" house the 5th and it depend on the sign also , so work on it

and dont think my life is any better i'm fucked up, i have been subject to black magic from 3 of my family for many years until now i know , i lost alot but i'm trying to fight back .. im doing saturn mantra and its helping alot in depowering the spells and curses send at me , so what i suggest is doing your own thing and you have the information here in the site and else where like yesterday i did not know that there is something called progressed chart ..
self healing dude is a process

and from my experiance vit d helped me alot like 180 degree man i used to be drained out of energy 24/7 and depression etc..( search in youtube dr.berg vit d )
you will learn alot about this vit that it is a hormone .. its natural antidepression and its vital for immune system .... you will have alot of energy

Kevin Hernandez said:
**** said:

Vit D blood test?

Dat's some cool bro-science, bro.

But in all seriousness don't post things or medical advice when all you know is not even 1/10th of the issue.

We are all individuals; medicin and treatment must be individualized. There is no 'one thing cures all'.
Thats just for the super ignorant, and for the jews that want you to believe there is such a thing to begin with.

**** said:
then that is why your life is dull cause saturn in your "having fun" house the 5th and it depend on the sign also , so work on it

and dont think my life is any better i'm fucked up, i have been subject to black magic from 3 of my family for many years until now i know , i lost alot but i'm trying to fight back .. im doing saturn mantra and its helping alot in depowering the spells and curses send at me , so what i suggest is doing your own thing and you have the information here in the site and else where like yesterday i did not know that there is something called progressed chart ..
self healing dude is a process

and from my experiance vit d helped me alot like 180 degree man i used to be drained out of energy 24/7 and depression etc..( search in youtube dr.berg vit d )
you will learn alot about this vit that it is a hormone .. its natural antidepression and its vital for immune system .... you will have alot of energy

As for the Saturn sign, it's Pisces retrograde. And yeah, it being in the 5th house makes sense as I had a horrible childhood, and with Pisces, it kinda makes sense.

Mars conjucts Zosma, which brings victimization and abuse, and given the abusive environment I grew up on, it definitely makes sense.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
**** said:

Vit D blood test?

But in all seriousness don't post things or medical advice when all you know is not even 1/10th of the issue.

We are all individuals; medicin and treatment must be individualized. There is no 'one thing cures all'.
Thats just for the super ignorant, and for the jews that want you to believe there is such a thing to begin with.

its the other way around the media is saying you only need like 400 iu to 800 iu per day other doctors is saying that is bullshit that the media is saying this to keep us in the loop of illness cause the vit is vital for the immune system .. its not enough they are suggesting taking 5000 per day with the guidence of you doc

and i am not suggesting "one thing curses all " .. it just helps

Kevin Hernandez said:
This post is personal and quite touchy, and it's been affecting me for a long time. I grew up without my brothers and my dad due to them divorcing. Me and my mom moved to the U.S from Mexico and lived most of our lives here. I barely knew English at the time and became a really bright and smart student over the years. At around the age of 12 was the most dark points of my life. I was bullied at school for being gay, my mom had an abusive relationship with her now ex for over 10+ years. I was traumatized seeing and hearing my mom getting beaten and not being able to be strong enough to stop him. And tried calling the police multiple times and they deny everything and I end up looking stupid. I would scream from desperation and be alone at home and at school, since I have little to no friends. Loneliness haunts me and I always end up by myself no matter what I do. I feel alone when I'm around people, and then never could keep friends or keep a conversation going. I became a Christian and starting going to church at around 15 years old. I thought Jewsus and that filthy god would help me, as I saw testimonies of people's lives turning around for the better after meeting Jewsus, and it went from bad to worse. I ended up insane in a mental hospital twice, screaming and forced to take a lot drugs from the doctors that had my body stiff like a zombie. And this was while having to pass all my classes at school while my mom continued to ignore all advice from me and my family to let her abusive partner go. They FINALLY broke up by force because he went to jail, and not because she decided enough was enough. She never had intentions to break up. At first I thought it was for the money so she won't end up in the streets. But it was because my mom doesn't want to be alone so she prefers bad company than to be by herself, as I've seen her be desperate when she's alone. My dad passed away in 2018, and I had little to no contact with him. And I cherished him a lot because he was the ONLY man I know I can see as a role model. He was never abusive, never into alcohol or drugs, hard working man, but I never really had him to guide me and have that fatherly love and direction I desperately needed. My mom also grew up in an abusive home and it's not surprising why she finds abusive situations like this normal, but I'm just mentally drained. After graduation, I couldn't afford college and had very few ways to get work legally. I wanted to go back to Mexico, but it's way worse there than even in the U.S. I have been feeling like lost, like what am I supposed to do, where is the best place to go, and basically wandering throughout life alone. And I hate it. Not because loneliness is a bad thing, but because it's a curse I can never run away from, especially when everyone told me at school I was going to be someone in life and go very far. And now, life has been boring, dull, and even after dedicating my life to Satan, not a lot has changed. I've talked to Satan about my issues, which I'm pretty sure he listens. But the reason I'm posting is because I am hopeful things will change. If Jewsus couldn't help me (and never was going to anyway), then Satan, and most importantly, my own self, can.

After studying astrology, certain planets are in places where childhood abuse is prevalent, but looking at my birth chart, I have REALLY good placements and I want to make the best of life that I humanely can because I love my placements, save for a few. But it's just really just how to move on.

Hi baby I can help you.

Please listening to these morphogenic fields 3 times a day each and also go into a forest or unpopulated area and perform osho dynamic meditation and get any repressed trauma out. The only way to overcome trauma is to face and release it, and stop fearing your emotions. Smash a guitar, make some voodoo dolls of your abusers and stab it a bunch of times then put it in a box with a bunch of nails, chickens feets, and some cars and other items to represent danger of safety, then bury the box 6 feet deep in a graveyard somewhere. under no circumstance should you look back when you leave. just leave and forget about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyOa8kFARWE&t=1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZojruWSVLU&t=147s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4QCtz7LZe8

This has been very cathartic for me.

Next create a self love potion. Add vervain, rose hips, camollie, roses, lavender, and mugwarts. Add a small drop of your blood, masterbatee next to the potion then drink it. This gave me a lot of self love and confidence that hasn't gone away ever since i made it and provided emotional healing.

also theres lots of trauma based yoga, TRE, and shaking helps a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeUioDuJjFI&t=2s

Kevin Hernandez said:

Hi baby I can help you.

Please listening to these morphogenic fields 3 times a day each and also go into a forest or unpopulated area and perform osho dynamic meditation and get any repressed trauma out. The only way to overcome trauma is to face and release it, and stop fearing your emotions. Smash a guitar, make some voodoo dolls of your abusers and stab it a bunch of times then put it in a box with a bunch of nails, chickens feets, and some cars and other items to represent danger of safety, then bury the box 6 feet deep in a graveyard somewhere. under no circumstance should you look back when you leave. just leave and forget about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyOa8kFARWE&t=1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZojruWSVLU&t=147s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4QCtz7LZe8

This has been very cathartic for me.

Next create a self love potion. Add vervain, rose hips, camollie, roses, lavender, and mugwarts. Add a small drop of your blood, masterbatee next to the potion then drink it. This gave me a lot of self love and confidence that hasn't gone away ever since i made it and provided emotional healing.

also theres lots of trauma based yoga, TRE, and shaking helps a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeUioDuJjFI&t=2s

**** said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
Vit D blood test?

its the other way around the media is saying you only need like 400 iu to 800 iu per day other doctors is saying that is bullshit that the media is saying this to keep us in the loop of illness cause the vit is vital for the immune system .. its not enough they are suggesting taking 5000 per day with the guidence of you doc

And this is exactly why its called 'bro-science'.

Your immune system does not rely on vit D alone. If vit D is taking in high quantities it strips the bones of calcium, making them weaker.
A lot of diets have been stripped of the proper nutrients and support to actually build the bones back up if such a thing were to happen.

Also in your other message you just say 'look up 'dr berg' on youtube'.
Did you forget that a lot of jewish surnames end with -berg ?

**** said:

Are you seriously promoting something a jew said?

Also yes you had the experience, congratulations. Your sole experience doesn't mean shit to someone you've never seen, met or know the circumstances of.

Taking into consideration the amount of posts you have, one can really question how legit your replies are anyway.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
**** said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Your immune system does not rely on vit D alone. If vit D is taking in high quantities it strips the bones of calcium, making them weaker.
A lot of diets have been stripped of the proper nutrients and support to actually build the bones back up if such a thing were to happen.

**** said:

Also yes you had the experience, congratulations. Your sole experience doesn't mean shit to someone you've never seen, met or know the circumstances of.

Taking into consideration the amount of posts you have, one can really question how legit your replies are anyway.

Probably. I also immediately came too that conclusion when he started listing random bad advice and crap like the gods don't care.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
**** said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

**** said:

maybe you relax a little bit yeah , the first thing i said to do blood test to see if he has low vit d , if there isn't well okay no problem yeah ? , i didn't suggest to take anything without the guidence of his doc okay ?

there is no need to talk to your brother in ss like that until now i didn't disrespect you like you did to me , it's mercury retrograde , maybe we take it easy on each other .

ChaosBringer666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
**** said:

**** said:

Probably. I also immediately came too that conclusion when he started listing random bad advice and crap like the gods don't care.

omg you got me , good job sherlock 😂

ChaosBringer666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
**** said:

**** said:

if all ss are like you , well no wonder why the jews have that power over us

**** said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

well there's 2 things you can do.

1) post more trash and become a proven shill
2) Improve and become a better person.

**** said:

qWKD_KIKLRcCgaX_Z9w9JnD6zisB_QGgX0JmN3hELJtP2kae0UBnd1FKYC8tS4SkM_sMYOSBKikEA35CMxomTeEBC6jcLWZE8MjPQx-Qkw00AlBQbbjFg-he9QW2FNFf=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

woe dude I wasn't even talking to you. its not like I crushed your soul. or maybe... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back