Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Venus Square for Skin

NigredoMax

Hello brothers and sisters. My skin has had issues ever since I was a young teen mostly things like acne but my skin is just very sensitive in general. I have tried many different skin routines and none have had lasting effects, most have even harmed more than they helped. I have been trying to educate myself more in astrology and noticed that I have two retrograde planets in Capricorn that both square my Venus.

Am I correct in my thinking that doing a Venus square (once it returns to a good position) to strengthen a debilitated Venus would be more helpful than say a square working for beauty?

Hail Satan!

When I was new, I did a Venus square for beauty. It had incredible effects for my skin, I've never had acne since. It also led to me learning about stuff for my skin, such as avoiding silicones in skin care, and using healthy oils on my skin.

No, doing a working for your Venus will not necessarily fix your skin issues. When you want a result, you need to go after it directly. You can do a Venus square at another time for your natal Venus. Some people have well-aspected Venuses and yet have bad skin. There are many factors, so going directly after what you want is the way to go.

Ever tried cutting off certain foods you eat?
Commercial foods that have a lot of chemicals in it make me get pimples on my face.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=316244 time=1642354427 user_id=57]

Thank you very much Lydia! This info was exactly what I needed. I'll probably do both at some point but will focus on doing the beauty working for the skin as a priority.

Hail Satan!

Lydia [JG said:
When I was new, I did a Venus square for beauty. It had incredible effects for my skin, I've never had acne since. It also led to me learning about stuff for my skin, such as avoiding silicones in skin care, and using healthy oils on my skin.
What affirmation did you use in the Venus Square for beauty? Is the affirmation below okay?
”In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of Venus is completely enhancing my beauty now and forever.”

Aquarius said:
Ever tried cutting off certain foods you eat?
Commercial foods that have a lot of chemicals in it make me get pimples on my face.

Oh yeah I definitely know what you mean. Refined sugars and oily foods will crank up the breakouts. I try to stay away from most processed foods due to their propensity to use seed oils which are practically poison, however even when I am in a strict cutting diet for my workout routine acne will come and go like normal. The fact that there are so many factors internal and external with skin health is frustrating haha.

Academic Scholar said:
Lydia [JG said:
What affirmation did you use in the Venus Square for beauty? Is the affirmation below okay?
”In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of Venus is completely enhancing my beauty now and forever.”

I'm pretty sure I used something like "...making me more beautiful", not "...enhancing my beauty". Yours listed and "...increasing my beauty" would work too, whichever wording you feel is best.

I think a Moon square can also help with acne because acne can be a result of digestive problems. Digestive issues, stress, mental problems, menstrual, hormonal problems are all related to the Moon and all can cause acne and sensitive skin.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=316491 time=1642405974 user_id=57]
Academic Scholar said:
Lydia [JG said:

I'm pretty sure I used something like "...making me more beautiful", not "...enhancing my beauty". Yours listed and "...increasing my beauty" would work too, whichever wording you feel is best.

Hello Dear The Guard Lydia

I have a question :
I don't have time to do a venus square, can I use the venus mantra instead?

Have a nice day ^^

Baroness Blossom said:

I have a question :

Have a nice day ^^

Hello, yes you can do the Venus mantra for a set number of repetitions daily, for 40 days :)

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=316606 time=1642437893 user_id=57]
Baroness Blossom said:

I have a question :

Have a nice day ^^

Hello, yes you can do the Venus mantra for a set number of repetitions daily, for 40 days :)

YEAHHH , I'll finally get rid of my acne and have a more handsome face. How many times a day should I vibrate ? Can I do it after the first day when the moon is in space? Because when I think about this situation all the time, I get worried.

I apologize if there are any spelling and translation mistakes.

Have a nice a day ^^

Baroness Blossom said:
YEAHHH , I'll finally get rid of my acne and have a more handsome face. How many times a day should I vibrate ? Can I do it after the first day when the moon is in space? Because when I think about this situation all the time, I get worried.

Have a nice a day ^^

Venus is currently retrograde, wait until after it goes direct. The times for this are in our SS calendar (link is in my signature). It would be best to wait until Venus is strong in Pisces in April.

As for number of repetitions, that depends on your level, and you mentioned being short on time. Even 10 might bring effects, or up to 50.

Baroness Blossom said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=316606 time=1642437893 user_id=57]
Baroness Blossom said:

I have a question :

Have a nice day ^^

Have a nice a day ^^
I suggest that 49 repetitions is the most appropriate for this work. Venus's number is 49 after all.

Lydia [JG said:

No, doing a working for your Venus will not necessarily fix your skin issues. When you want a result, you need to go after it directly. You can do a Venus square at another time for your natal Venus. Some people have well-aspected Venuses and yet have bad skin. There are many factors, so going directly after what you want is the way to go.
Would venus working for beauty be spiritual or material square?

Serbon said:
Lydia [JG said:

Beauty is material.

Aquarius said:
Serbon said:
Lydia [JG said:

Beauty is material.
But only for skin would be spiritual, right? Since its for health

Serbon said:
Aquarius said:
Serbon said:
Beauty is material.
Looks like a yes based on what's written on the site.
Lydia a second opinion, do you agree that for health one should use the spiritual mantra?

Aquarius said:
Serbon said:
Aquarius said:
Beauty is material.
Lydia a second opinion, do you agree that for health one should use the spiritual mantra?

Material, if for beautiful skin, to make your face skin more clear and beautiful. If you have a skin disease, then it is health-related and spiritual would be the one to use. But acne is not a disease, so material.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=316491 time=1642405974 user_id=57]
Academic Scholar said:
Lydia [JG said:

I found my affirmation, completely randomly. It was "I am becoming more beautiful in every way". That's it, and it worked very well, with no bad side effects or anything, even though it didn't have "in positive ways" or anything like that.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=318219 time=1642860819 user_id=57]
Aquarius said:
Serbon said:

Material, if for beautiful skin, to make your face skin more clear and beautiful. If you have a skin disease, then it is health-related and spiritual would be the one to use. But acne is not a disease, so material.

Why is beauty a material square and not spiritual? I always thought that beauty came from within the type of deal. Very useful to know though thank-you for the clarity.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Lydia [JG said:

Why is beauty a material square and not spiritual? I always thought that beauty came from within the type of deal. Very useful to know though thank-you for the clarity.

That's what people say, that beauty is from within, but practically and realistically, it is what you look like. Your material body, the physical skin on your face (for this reason in the thread, to clear acne). So if you want to improve your physical/material body, then the material square is needed.

However, it could be both. Perhaps the spiritual square will improve beauty, I have never done that for that goal. I did the material.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=318496 time=1642934000 user_id=57]
GoldenxChild1 said:
Lydia [JG said:

That's what people say, that beauty is from within, but practically and realistically, it is what you look like. Your material body, the physical skin on your face (for this reason in the thread, to clear acne). So if you want to improve your physical/material body, then the material square is needed.

However, it could be both. Perhaps the spiritual square will improve beauty, I have never done that for that goal. I did the material.

Interesting. Thanks for the reply Lydia.

Thersthara said:
Hi Lydia! :)

Can i make a venus square to look beautiful and attractive to someone? ;)
If it can be done, should it be spiritual or material square?
Or can I program my aura by using venus square to make it look good to that person?

Hail Satan!

Hello :)

Yes you can, but make sure it is someone important to you, who is in your life for the long-term, otherwise it might be a waste of the square if it's just for a crush that doesn't even turn into a relationship.

So it might be better to do a Venus square to increase your beauty overall, and/or do a working with just Green energy and/or the Venus mantra for some repetitions to look attractive to that person.

Of course it's all up to you though, I just wanted to mention other options.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=318622 time=1642959727 user_id=57]
Thersthara said:

Or can I program my aura by using venus square to make it look good to that person?

Hail Satan!

Yes you can, but make sure it is someone important to you, who is in your life for the long-term, otherwise it might be a waste of the square if it's just for a crush that doesn't even turn into a relationship.

So it might be better to do a Venus square to increase your beauty overall, and/or do a working with just Green energy and/or the Venus mantra for some repetitions to look attractive to that person.

is it alright to do this with the short version of the Venus mantra alongside an official spiritual square? one affirmation would be for increasing physical beauty in everyway and the other for the square would be to attract someone

Thersthara said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=318622 time=1642959727 user_id=57]
Thersthara said:

Hail Satan!

Thank you very much for your answer :D

If someone we used to cast a love spell on becomes an SS, Will this spell be ineffective?

I think love spells are replaced by true feelings and true love over time, but I still wonder. :)

I could perform a love spell on any SS as well. It does not Magickally becomes ineffective, or anything like that.

If you are advanced past a point and stronger than the other person, your magick will take them over. The more they were inclined in liking you the higher the effectiveness of the working.

To give you a heads up. I don’t think you should focus on a certain person. Better di a spell to find the best partner for you.

With the right partner, everything becomes much easier and natural, and it is easy to love them and express it openly.

It’s your life so do what ever you desire, just wanted to throw this in the room.

Oh, and I am not too sure if the Gods would be fond of SS performing magick on other SS without their permission and awareness.

Then also, if a SS performs magick on another SS, there is a good chance said SS will notice.

Thersthara said:
NinRick said:
Thersthara said:
Thank you very much for your answer :D

If someone we used to cast a love spell on becomes an SS, Will this spell be ineffective?

I think love spells are replaced by true feelings and true love over time, but I still wonder. :)

I could perform a love spell on any SS as well. It does not Magickally becomes ineffective, or anything like that.

If you are advanced past a point and stronger than the other person, your magick will take them over. The more they were inclined in liking you the higher the effectiveness of the working.

To give you a heads up. I don’t think you should focus on a certain person. Better di a spell to find the best partner for you.

With the right partner, everything becomes much easier and natural, and it is easy to love them and express it openly.

It’s your life so do what ever you desire, just wanted to throw this in the room.

Thank you very much for your advice and comment NinRick! :)

In fact, the person I plan to cast a love spell on already has romantic feelings for me, just like I do for him.

but unfortunately I have scars from the past. No matter how much I healed these wounds, I still carry their memories
I want him to fall in love with me 100% faithfully and devotedly so I thought of backing it up with a spell I think I might be going a little too far on this one.

Read his astrology chart, and you will see if he is someone who is who you desire.

Lydia , what about using Venus square to attract specific person , I am remember you did a working to attract some one , and he was all over you and ,and the time you left him he was crying and begging you , to not do that and he said if you left me I will kill my self, I don't known is what you use is Venus square or the runes , and how did you do that thanks.

ak052 said:
Lydia , what about using Venus square to attract specific person , I am remember you did a working to attract some one , and he was all over you and ,and the time you left him he was crying and begging you , to not do that and he said if you left me I will kill my self, I don't known is what you use is Venus square or the runes , and how did you do that thanks.

No, this never happened. I have NEVER done a working to attract a specific person. Anything like that that may or may not have happened was certainly not due to a working.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=319502 time=1643176684 user_id=57]
ak052 said:

No, this never happened. I have NEVER done a working to attract a specific person. Anything like that that may or may not have happened was certainly not due to a working.

Let this be a lesson to people: do not believe random things said by people online. Someone gets confused or mistakes something or someone for something or someone else, and before you know it, Lydia is evil and puts love spells on people to make them threaten suicide :roll:

Thersthara said:
Hi!

I just started using the forums actively and in just a few weeks I thought what a helpful and sweet person you are from your comments and informing people. Even strangers like me can see how caring and helpful you are, just from the comments you make and your effort to help people.

In cases of misinformation like this, the subject can turn into a bit of slander, but don't worry, I don't think anyone thinks you're that kind of person.

you're doing a really good job and I'm sure the gods are proud of you for helping us so much

As I grow in Satanism, I want to be someone like you who helps people and shares knowledge. :)

Thank you very much :)

Lydia [JG said:

Lydia can I do a venus square working specifically to make me more hairy expecially on my face, full beards..
I am a short person so people always think am small, it some how makes me feel inferior that's why I want hairs on my face, so I can look matured.
Besides I have always admired those Viking beards since I was 18yrs.. Please lydia reply

Diablo666 said:
Lydia can I do a venus square working specifically to make me more hairy expecially on my face, full beards..
I am a short person so people always think am small, it some how makes me feel inferior that's why I want hairs on my face, so I can look matured.
Besides I have always admired those Viking beards since I was 18yrs.. Please lydia reply

I don't think a Venus square would be the right working to grow your beard, but you can use affirmations, after doing yoga or before going to bed at night, that your beard is growing full and thick in healthy ways for you.

Someone else will hopefully reply, as I am a woman and therefore more concerned with being less hairy on my body, lol. I just don't have any experience with your request, but I am sure some of our male members can give advice :)

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=320623 time=1643543679 user_id=57]
Diablo666 said:

I don't think a Venus square would be the right working to grow your beard, but you can use affirmations, after doing yoga or before going to bed at night, that your beard is growing full and thick in healthy ways for you.

Someone else will hopefully reply, as I am a woman and therefore more concerned with being less hairy on my body, lol. I just don't have any experience with your request, but I am sure some of our male members can give advice :)

Beard hair, or any hair that is thick and dark, pertains more to Mars. The overall luster or health of the hair is Venusian, but the masculine qualities which Lydia is trying to avoid are ruled by Mars.

Personally, I think most people have more pressing problems than focusing magic purely on cosmetic gains. In this case, if you used Mars energy for a general improvement, then this would benefit both your advancement and some aspects of masculinity.

Remember that a beard alone does not make you masculine. The beard is a symbol for the underlying Martian energy. Increase your Martian energy itself and you will have better results overall.

Juvenile "vulgar acne" is the most common skin problem in 90% of adolescents. In girls, they occur on average after the age of 12, and in boys - at the age of 14-15, which corresponds to the timing of the beginning of puberty.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back