Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

advance way to remove soul connection

blackwizard

i ask those of you who have the experience in this please share us about the best ways to cut and destroy these soul connection
i read a post here on the forums (psychic vampirism)
I THINK THIS IS NOT SS WAY
not our Moral principle and belief
human most have powers from natural and healthy source
like the sun
OTHER WAYS BRING pollution to the soul
MY QUESTION
what to do to protect our self from people who do this
and can human or entity take a part of the soul is this possible
i mean if they take enrgy it can be Compensation
but what about the soul

WHAT ABOUT THE DEMONS HP MAXINE SAYED THAT PART OF THERE SOULS ARE TOKEN BY THE ENEMY
ANOTHER QUESTION HOW TO GET BACK THE SOUL FROM THE ENEMY OR OTHERS

please do not be reluctant
SHAR YOUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS

do this working https://ancient-forums.co/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10979&sid=68d4237807e194fa769a8c13f6bdeeca

Also do daily cleaning on top of this and start building your aura of protection.

blackwizard said:
i ask those of you who have the experience in this please share us about the best ways to cut and destroy these soul connection
i read a post here on the forums (psychic vampirism)
I THINK THIS IS NOT SS WAY
not our Moral principle and belief
human most have powers from natural and healthy source
like the sun
OTHER WAYS BRING pollution to the soul
MY QUESTION
what to do to protect our self from people who do this
and can human or entity take a part of the soul is this possible
i mean if they take enrgy it can be Compensation
but what about the soul

WHAT ABOUT THE DEMONS HP MAXINE SAYED THAT PART OF THERE SOULS ARE TOKEN BY THE ENEMY
ANOTHER QUESTION HOW TO GET BACK THE SOUL FROM THE ENEMY OR OTHERS

please do not be reluctant
SHAR YOUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS

I think there may not be a way to come back from this if its really bad but I sincerely doubt anyone here was so connected in with the enemy that part of their soul is gone or changed. That's like end stage of being an xtian or something where they turn into spiritual Jews or shabos goy or whatever the fuck it's called not sure. That is where part of the soul is taken and other parts altered to be more like a jew. I witnessed this on the astral on someone once by tuning in going into trance. I think no coming back from that. Its kind of scary part of the chakras and soul is gone in this case.

This can't be done by a human psychic vampire I don't believe. What can be done is the person very badly drained to the point they get bad health symptoms or maybe even die and a person's mind can be controlled by the psychic vampire if they are weak or empathetic a lot.

Coming back from that is figuring out how to disconnect all these links and get the energy of the psychic vampire out of you. If its hard your Gaurdian may be able to help or you may have to use black Magick on the person doing it in the worst cases.

स त न म said:
do this working https://ancient-forums.co/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10979&sid=68d4237807e194fa769a8c13f6bdeeca

Also do daily cleaning on top of this and start building your aura of protection.

This working won't get rid of the tendrils thing fully if a psychic vampire is doing that or connections to Kundalini or other parts of the soul (I read a few things on here where that happened) it will only get rid of some of the stuff in chakras I believe for more basic cases of Psychic Vampirism this should work but the more serious cases it likely will not.

slyscorpion said:
स त न म said:

This working won't get rid of the tendrils thing fully if a psychic vampire is doing that or connections to Kundalini or other parts of the soul (I read a few things on here where that happened) it will only get rid of some of the stuff in chakras I believe for more basic cases of Psychic Vampirism this should work but the more serious cases it likely will not.

Yeah, one would need to add the Thor rune using to cut the tendrils. This is only in the most serious cases, as Thurisaz is the only rune in my opinion that is capable of top-level severance.

There is no "our" way for morality. If you break society's laws then you get punished when they catch you, and that's it. The JoS is not responsible one way or the other for what individuals do of their own free will. No one should be preaching collective rules for what we all can or cannot do with our own magick practices, and even if they do then there is no practical or logistical way to enforce it so it's irrelevant.

What you mean to say is that it's not your way.

Stormblood said:
slyscorpion said:
स त न म said:

Yeah, one would need to add the Thor rune using to cut the tendrils. This is only in the most serious cases, as Thurisaz is the only rune in my opinion that is capable of top-level severance.

Good call I am speaking from experience here that this didn't work. I did this working for months still didn't achieve an end to the psychic vampirism that was going on. Lessened it by a lot yes. That confused me into thinking it was taken care of when it was still going on badly and chakra links came back as soon as I was done with that apparently. Part of the problem is that draining of energy made it more difficult to open up to the astral to notice this.

So yeah do this but also try and check this in meditation trance if need be on your soul to be sure problem is gone and your no longer being drained at all. Also if it's a connection to somewhere other than a chakra. You may I guess Thaur there. Let us know in a post if you experienced how to remove this.

There probably is something better to take care of this or it can be created. That would be nice.

I believe something should be written in the meditation section about this and how to disconnect from it. I believe that because from what I observed this is a really common thing. I also know it quite often it is much harder to deal with for people than simply doing the meditations there or aura of protection. A lot of these links may have been established long before the person even knew about Satanism so that won't always stop it. Also the fact is if a psychic vampire link is from an xtian or jew or someone strongly connected to enemy entity(s) this allows the enemy entity inside the persons soul as I have experienced and read about. This is a topic that may be complex in that the removing of all this stuff often times isn't easy and even more advanced people may not fully be aware unless they are looking for it.

slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:
slyscorpion said:

Good call I am speaking from experience here that this didn't work. I did this working for months still didn't achieve an end to the psychic vampirism that was going on. Lessened it by a lot yes. That confused me into thinking it was taken care of when it was still going on badly and chakra links came back as soon as I was done with that apparently. Part of the problem is that draining of energy made it more difficult to open up to the astral to notice this.

So yeah do this but also try and check this in meditation trance if need be on your soul to be sure problem is gone and your no longer being drained at all. Also if it's a connection to somewhere other than a chakra. You may I guess Thaur there. Let us know in a post if you experienced how to remove this.

There probably is something better to take care of this or it can be created. That would be nice.

Why not add tendrils to Aura cleaning/ Returning curses?

Like:
"4. Affirm 18 times: “My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, thoughtforms, destructive energy and tendrils directed at me and is immediately returning these directly right back to the senders.”"

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

Fuchs said:
slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:

Like:
"4. Affirm 18 times: “My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, thoughtforms, destructive energy and tendrils directed at me and is immediately returning these directly right back to the senders.”"

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

This might prevent new attacks with tendrils. I kind of doubt this will get rid of deeply rooted ones already in the soul. I think they have to be destroyed or removed in some way.

Fuchs said:
slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:

Like:

I recommend something along the lines of this.

"My aura is at all times detecting and blocking any and all parasitic connections to my soul from any and all sources."

It is important to specify any and all sources, as often times parasitic pathways are established by people who are close to you, and whom your aura does not recognize as a threat. This will NOT prevent tendrils empowered by Isa.

slyscorpion said:
I believe something should be written in the meditation section about this and how to disconnect from it. I believe that because from what I observed this is a really common thing. I also know it quite often it is much harder to deal with for people than simply doing the meditations there or aura of protection. A lot of these links may have been established long before the person even knew about Satanism so that won't always stop it. Also the fact is if a psychic vampire link is from an xtian or jew or someone strongly connected to enemy entity(s) this allows the enemy entity inside the persons soul as I have experienced and read about. This is a topic that may be complex in that the removing of all this stuff often times isn't easy and even more advanced people may not fully be aware unless they are looking for it.

We should take the opportunity to discuss this and put together some protection working against psychic vampirism. For the sake of convenience I'll paste here the bit in my article about defense. I think establishing in your subconscious mind that the entity in question is an enemy is fundamental in blocking parasitic pathways.

When attempting to drain, I have found most resistance when the person in question is hostile towards me.

As for removing existing pathways, perhaps the use of Thurisaz as Stormblood has recommended, and affirmation along the lines of
"Any and all parasitic connections on my soul are permanently removed and destroyed."

And when building AoP add

"My aura is at all times detecting and preventing any and all parasitic connections on my soul from any and all sources."

Dahaarkan said:
On dealing with vampires, understand they open their souls to you to drain you. Like the subconscious parasites they are, they take the path of least resistance, and if you create a tendril between you and them, they will use it to drain you. You can focus, and use the tendril to transfer all the negative energies and pollution in your soul and aura towards them like a vacuum. You can even program this tendril to ONLY transfer negative, destructive and polluted energies, and the vampire attached to you literally becomes a toilet that drains your negative and polluted energies from you and into themselves.

Connecting to a vampire in this way is always a risky process, so don't attempt unless you feel very comfortable and confident in your ability to use and manipulate tendrils. Do not allow this tendril to remain and cut it off when you are done to be safe.

Generally, it is simply safer to close yourself to them. Apply the reverse of the first step, focus on them, focus on your feelings of repulsion and hatred towards them, and how you reject them in every way, and are closed to them completely.

Cut off all connections to them, be verbally crude and hurtful towards them if it's possible. Cut off all connections, spiritual and physical. Convince yourself subconsciously that they are your enemy and that you are closed to them and want nothing to do with them, and your soul will naturally close to them. At best, they will be able to take jabs at, and drain your aura, but will never be able to drain your soul directly, and as long as you clean and empower your aura consistently, this is not a problem for you.

(The above may not make sense to you if you have not yet read my article on psychic vampirism -> https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=311395#p311395 )

Dahaarkan said:

"My aura is at all times detecting and preventing any and all parasitic connections on my soul from any and all sources."
"In a positive and healthy way I am protected from any and all harm and negativity..."

Henu the Great said:
Dahaarkan said:

"In a positive and healthy way I am protected from any and all harm and negativity..."

That's the thing though, these energy pathways (tendrils) are not inherently negative or harmful, not initially at least, and as a result will bypass most AoP's. It is only after they attach to you that they begin to drain your soul.

Scorpion has repeatedly hinted at that his AoP could not protect him from this. So we should think of something.

slyscorpion said:
Fuchs said:
slyscorpion said:

Like:

This might prevent new attacks with tendrils. I kind of doubt this will get rid of deeply rooted ones already in the soul. I think they have to be destroyed or removed in some way.

"“The light is cleaning and removing any and all negative energy, thoughtforms, bindings, ill will, tendrils and curses on or connected to my soul that have been directed to me, and is returning them to the senders.” State this 3 times."

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

I like simpel solutions. :)

Dahaarkan said:
That's the thing though, these energy pathways (tendrils) are not inherently negative or harmful, not initially at least, and as a result will bypass most AoP's. It is only after they attach to you that they begin to drain your soul.
I am thinking that anything like this is harmful.
Scorpion has repeatedly hinted at that his AoP could not protect him from this. So we should think of something.
Yes, you can not defend against something you are not aware of.

Henu the Great said:
Dahaarkan said:
I am thinking that anything like this is harmful.
Yes, you can not defend against something you are not aware of.

AC / Returning curses can deflect/help see above.

Yeah I am watching this. Not really sure fully how to proceed in removing this from soul. There are a few of these tendrils in me (maybe I don't even know the origin of all of them) the problem is several attached to my Kundalini area and kind of tied around lower part. 🤔

I keep reading but not sure how to go about removal. It's annoying but not threatening anything with me right now. I am not being that badly drained anymore from anything. I at least stopped that part mostly.

The AoP can defend from everything, if it's strong enough. Let's, please, not disseminate false news. A strong AoP goes even further, to the point of even preventing you from being put into harm's way. The AoP does detect leech threats on its own, as its programming is usually to protect you from harm. How can it protect you from harm without identifying threats?

If it doesn't protect you, it's either to weak compared to your aggressor or you did not program it properly. Issues with programming arise when someone is not at a sufficient depth of trance for the endeavour, and when the will is too weak to tame the energies you raise. Other issues may also be with direction of the energies and focus. You must visualise and feel your aura protecting from harm each time you strengthen, obviously. Otherwise, you are diluting the effects. Focus speaks for itself. An unfocused mind doesn't have results regardless of anything.

Stormblood said:
The AoP can defend from everything, if it's strong enough. Let's, please, not disseminate false news. A strong AoP goes even further, to the point of even preventing you from being put into harm's way. The AoP does detect leech threats on its own, as its programming is usually to protect you from harm. How can it protect you from harm without identifying threats?

If it doesn't protect you, it's either to weak compared to your aggressor or you did not program it properly. Issues with programming arise when someone is not at a sufficient depth of trance for the endeavour, and when the will is too weak to tame the energies you raise. Other issues may also be with direction of the energies and focus. You must visualise and feel your aura protecting from harm each time you strengthen, obviously. Otherwise, you are diluting the effects. Focus speaks for itself. An unfocused mind doesn't have results regardless of anything.

lol ok

I suppose all the posts where people who have AoPs and are still being drained by psychic vampires are also fake news?

jrvan said:
There is no "our" way for morality. If you break society's laws then you get punished when they catch you, and that's it. The JoS is not responsible one way or the other for what individuals do of their own free will. No one should be preaching collective rules for what we all can or cannot do with our own magick practices, and even if they do then there is no practical or logistical way to enforce it so it's irrelevant.

What you mean to say is that it's not your way.

All accent civilizations have morals and laws That's from SATAN and the GODS .
SATAN tell humanity what to do and the way to Do it .
Back then there was JUSTICE in the world you Choose to sins you get punished .
Now the situation with the enemy is different we
All know why those how are the biggest siners How cuz damage to humanity get away all the Time there is now JUSTICE now .
( Soon will be i Think after this schedule we will See clearly that we are crushing them )
Back then people who are in spiritually high Levels are in power not it's the revise people how Work on jewish agenda are in power all around The panet .
Yes you have the FREE WILL you can decide you have discernment and understanding you are Alive .
SATAN test us all .
Yes you can do whatever you want and you are responsible of what you have done .
YES SATAN HAVE principles and morals and all THE GODS BESIDE HUMANS HAVE THIS FROM HIM .

slyscorpion said:

yeah that's exactly the case

स त न म said:
This tendrils business is scary. So what the verdict guys? Ansuz / Uruz + Thurisaz???

This apparently isn't the only thing that can be done. Here is another thing I witnessed copy paste:

Now please note I don't know what this is. It kind of looks like a net connects to the kundalini and base of the spine kind of fits down over it. It looks like a net in that there are all sorts of little connections to it like astral links they all come together at the bottom and connect in to the kundalini. The links when active in draining the person glow a firey red color the person if they are astrally aware may feel a burning sensation on the skin. This sucks energy from the person's kundalini. The person may also have a pulling sensation as this things moves up and down a little and draining is activated or slowed.

slyscorpion said:
This apparently isn't the only thing that can be done. Here is another thing I witnessed copy paste:

Now please note I don't know what this is. It kind of looks like a net connects to the kundalini and base of the spine kind of fits down over it. It looks like a net in that there are all sorts of little connections to it like astral links they all come together at the bottom and connect in to the kundalini. The links when active in draining the person glow a firey red color the person if they are astrally aware may feel a burning sensation on the skin. This sucks energy from the person's kundalini. The person may also have a pulling sensation as this things moves up and down a little and draining is activated or slowed.

Yea I saw that post.

What about using Thurisaz and visualizing these little connections getting cut one by one, like someone is cutting/snapping the net threads with a knife one at a time? Maybe after raising the energies you can also visualize the empowered Thurisaz rune working like a knife? (Please note that this is by no means a working, as of yet I'm not knowledgeable enough to suggest a working for such things, this is mainly to maybe give some ideas to more knowledgeable occultists on how to go about removing these...)

स त न म said:
slyscorpion said:

Yea I saw that post.

What about using Thurisaz and visualizing these little connections getting cut one by one, like someone is cutting/snapping the net threads with a knife one at a time? Maybe after raising the energies you can also visualize the empowered Thurisaz rune working like a knife? (Please note that this is by no means a working, as of yet I'm not knowledgeable enough to suggest a working for such things, this is mainly to maybe give some ideas to more knowledgeable occultists on how to go about removing these...)

Ok going to try this get back with you in max a day. I will see how it goes.

Dahaarkan said:
Stormblood said:

lol ok

I suppose all the posts where people who have AoPs and are still being drained by psychic vampires are also fake news?
I explained why. If you re-read the second paragraph you will find out.

On studying auras, one should understand there can be gaps and weakened spots. Gaps/holes are caused by things like trauma, severe illness, smoking, alcohol, etc; weakened spots can be focus by impairments in one's visualisation, awareness, and focus ability. You can certainly agree that visualisation and focus are skills which have different "levels" and grow through dedicated practice. If one is not aware of their aura in their entirety when building and strengthening their AoP, they will not be fully covered. Hence, why visualisation and focus training have been always emphasised by Lady Maxine, ever since she built her training programme.

Not recognising this is the same as saying everyone is advanced and every meditation and spell they do is 100% perfect and flawless at all times.

slyscorpion said:
Yeah I am watching this. Not really sure fully how to proceed in removing this from soul. There are a few of these tendrils in me (maybe I don't even know the origin of all of them) the problem is several attached to my Kundalini area and kind of tied around lower part. 🤔

I keep reading but not sure how to go about removal. It's annoying but not threatening anything with me right now. I am not being that badly drained anymore from anything. I at least stopped that part mostly.

Hail Brother, have you perhaps tryed to engulf your whole beeing with blue flames. Im pretty sure with enough repetitions( like doing it everey day for a month), they can remove evereything. Just be sure to have the mindset that they will never harm you and that you are empowered by them.

Hope you fix your problem, good luck!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

Stormblood said:

On studying auras, one should understand there can be gaps and weakened spots. Gaps/holes

That is right i have gaps i am aware of problem is that the energy dose not (move) easily in this area
I'll just keep trying

slyscorpion said:
स त न म said:
This tendrils business is scary. So what the verdict guys? Ansuz / Uruz + Thurisaz???

I believe i have this situation with the Kundalini
I manage to make it better or less harmful but not totally healed

I think it's not from human being you are right about that because it's very hard to be done even if one is way advanced it's totally from the enemy and i have a lot of encounter with grays
and there is another connections from humans they are nothing to this and now i am completely free off them

Stormblood said:
Dahaarkan said:
Stormblood said:

lol ok

On studying auras, one should understand there can be gaps and weakened spots. Gaps/holes are caused by things like trauma, severe illness, smoking, alcohol, etc; weakened spots can be focus by impairments in one's visualisation, awareness, and focus ability. You can certainly agree that visualisation and focus are skills which have different "levels" and grow through dedicated practice. If one is not aware of their aura in their entirety when building and strengthening their AoP, they will not be fully covered. Hence, why visualisation and focus training have been always emphasised by Lady Maxine, ever since she built her training programme.

Not recognising this is the same as saying everyone is advanced and every meditation and spell they do is 100% perfect and flawless at all times.

Funny I read this and in all the few years I've been doing AoP. I think with the factor I've never advanced in any way even after taking things seriously in 2016. The statements mentioned is a correct assessment on my part.

The thing is that unless you specifically mention trance i.e. entering a state. Sheer fact is I would have said isn't visualization just using your imagination. Sheer fact is I use my imagination all the time to think and process and do stuff. So sheer fact is UNLESS your in a trance you can't make AoPs of if you make AoPs they are semi- or maybe even nothing happens. How can that be if I use and train my imagination all day every day and have been thinking and process and imagining using my mind for DECADES of my life now?

This is one reason why probably I never gotten anywhere with the occult and have had extreme doubt in everything. Altered states and whatnot if I cannot enter them nor feel a difference what is the point.

I do recall a person stating IF you did XYZ meditation or in my case MerKaBa the act of doing it does something. To which these posting states nothing happened. I hate to meme myself as it was real because it was in my mind.

But it seems like both of you said G88 these last few years you became "serious" and did things, nothing occurred.

Dharkaan are you like me in that no matter what you do or what you try nothing happens? Are you like me who is told enter a trance and or void your mind or quiet your mind only for the opposite to occur the mind goes haywire and even if it listened would it even drop you down to some alpha level?

And then funny enough does the alpha level even matter because it'll be so weak and so limited that the fine-grain feeling of it is amiss in a course-grain feel of the body or mind or whatever is suppose to happen during a trance. Honestly I don't know what a trance is nor feel it and yet what?

It seems to me like either you just do the meditation, hope and pray it works. Or somehow discipline the mind in some way or some manner some how and hope and pray that it works and that somehow the use of imagination which is done all the time in some specific manner or something or whatever Stormblood is trying to mean by what he says if I use my imagination all the time how can I not imagine the AoP.

From the sensation I get on Dharkaan is he wants to believe. But is dumbfounded by the delusion or foolish or maybe even stupid thoughts of others who say this is happening. It's like the guy who posted his mother became a fatty worthless bitch and his father said she is being cursed or someone cursed her. Okay shehameforashic super star tell me how a xtian knows that where is your spirituality in seeing or knowing, how do you know.

It seems to me like more and more I study JoS the more I realize this organization isn't for everyone. For me it satisfy simply a mental curiosity just to understand and promote my NS/SS properties. But for others it seems either the World is really delusional and crazy or people are so sober Neptuniastically properly that they rely on insane thereoms and drugs and alcohol just to exist in some ancient state of spirituality.

As Dharkaan put it I AOP up and am being drained by psyvamps hlap.

To which I post how does the person know is their 6th senses even opened or procuring stuff. This is one reason why I hate life and hate many of the things people do with so-called freedom. Always been wondering why people even bother to post this stuff if it's just gonna create a situation whereby the members who are lucky and have blessings of the Gods and advance then good luck for them. And for the people who hope and pray and don't advance well what can I say I guess your a physical entity your supposed to just be physical sorta like me.

Either way I guess it works for some or works for others. Or people are so engrossed into this psyvamprism that it works. I don't know just putting commentary out there for the sake of commentary.

Gear88 said:
Stormblood said:
Dahaarkan said:
lol ok

Funny I read this and in all the few years I've been doing AoP. I think with the factor I've never advanced in any way even after taking things seriously in 2016. The statements mentioned is a correct assessment on my part.

The thing is that unless you specifically mention trance i.e. entering a state. Sheer fact is I would have said isn't visualization just using your imagination. Sheer fact is I use my imagination all the time to think and process and do stuff. So sheer fact is UNLESS your in a trance you can't make AoPs of if you make AoPs they are semi- or maybe even nothing happens. How can that be if I use and train my imagination all day every day and have been thinking and process and imagining using my mind for DECADES of my life now?

This is one reason why probably I never gotten anywhere with the occult and have had extreme doubt in everything. Altered states and whatnot if I cannot enter them nor feel a difference what is the point.

I do recall a person stating IF you did XYZ meditation or in my case MerKaBa the act of doing it does something. To which these posting states nothing happened. I hate to meme myself as it was real because it was in my mind.

But it seems like both of you said G88 these last few years you became "serious" and did things, nothing occurred.

Dharkaan are you like me in that no matter what you do or what you try nothing happens? Are you like me who is told enter a trance and or void your mind or quiet your mind only for the opposite to occur the mind goes haywire and even if it listened would it even drop you down to some alpha level?

And then funny enough does the alpha level even matter because it'll be so weak and so limited that the fine-grain feeling of it is amiss in a course-grain feel of the body or mind or whatever is suppose to happen during a trance. Honestly I don't know what a trance is nor feel it and yet what?

It seems to me like either you just do the meditation, hope and pray it works. Or somehow discipline the mind in some way or some manner some how and hope and pray that it works and that somehow the use of imagination which is done all the time in some specific manner or something or whatever Stormblood is trying to mean by what he says if I use my imagination all the time how can I not imagine the AoP.

From the sensation I get on Dharkaan is he wants to believe. But is dumbfounded by the delusion or foolish or maybe even stupid thoughts of others who say this is happening. It's like the guy who posted his mother became a fatty worthless bitch and his father said she is being cursed or someone cursed her. Okay shehameforashic super star tell me how a xtian knows that where is your spirituality in seeing or knowing, how do you know.

It seems to me like more and more I study JoS the more I realize this organization isn't for everyone. For me it satisfy simply a mental curiosity just to understand and promote my NS/SS properties. But for others it seems either the World is really delusional and crazy or people are so sober Neptuniastically properly that they rely on insane thereoms and drugs and alcohol just to exist in some ancient state of spirituality.

To which I post how does the person know is their 6th senses even opened or procuring stuff. This is one reason why I hate life and hate many of the things people do with so-called freedom. Always been wondering why people even bother to post this stuff if it's just gonna create a situation whereby the members who are lucky and have blessings of the Gods and advance then good luck for them. And for the people who hope and pray and don't advance well what can I say I guess your a physical entity your supposed to just be physical sorta like me.

Either way I guess it works for some or works for others. Or people are so engrossed into this psyvamprism that it works. I don't know just putting commentary out there for the sake of commentary.

Hail Brother!

No hoping and praying, you have to know the AoP works, if you doubt it you create holes. Everey single thing i doubted(for a incresed period of time)
, usually i failed at it, the only ways it worked out is i guess it was either good karma that was stronger then my fear, or the Gods helping out. And by saying the Gods help out, if i was not paying close attention to it i would not have recognised it. The Gods help us all the time( in some way ) its just that most of the time we are focused on other things and don't see it.

I have been doing the basics for 2 years, Cleaning, AoP, RtRs, Void (with this i struggle to do it consistently), and Yoga (also struggle to do it consistently), and some working when the stars are right. Im starting to see only now some results after 2 years of cleaning (108 Raum in the morning and 108 in the evening + sometimes 27 Surya during the day), i guess it was because i doubted it. But with AoP, which i never doubted, i was truly allways protected, I even know that some things happened in a positive way for me because of the AoP. And i will be doing the basics for another year beofore trying to do other meditations. Just to add ive entered Trance only 1 or 2, so no you don't need a trance state to do AoP.

You say "It seems to me like more and more I study JoS the more I realize this organization isn't for everyone. For me it satisfy simply a mental curiosity just to understand and promote my NS/SS properties". Why do you study so much if you are still strugling with the basics? You are clearly coming to wrong conclusions. JoS is for evereyone since we are all Father Satans children.

Try sticking to the basics, and don't flod your mind with too much information that you can't use yet. I would also get demoralised if i would try the Merkaba meditation and it didn't work, but thats why im not trying it YET, because i know i still need to work on the basics.

There are alot of spiritualy gifted and advanced people on this forum, and no its not because they are lucky it is because they put in the work in this life and in previous lifes. Having them here is a great blessing. We can learn from them (when the time is right), and just think of the impact they do in the War. Hierarchy is there for a reason.

The only thing i could tell you is start again from the basics and do it diligently, stay in your lane, don't chase after the people who are more advanced then you, and with time you will see the results, and you will get to a higher level.

I hope you find your Satanic way.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

Gear88 said:
Stormblood said:
Dahaarkan said:
lol ok

Stormblood could be right, and if I'm being completely honest I've never been victimized by a psychic vampire, my statements are based on my experience practicing psychic vampirism rather than being victimized by it. It could well be that I've simply been lucky in this regard and never encountered one, or my AoP has blocked any such parasitic connections.

I simply take what I've experienced, then see what others who have been victimized say they experienced, and come to a conclusion based on information from both sides.

I never really had issues with visualization?

If you wish to train this, get an artistic hobby. Any art form starts in your head in the form of visualization. Whether you are making pottery, drawing something, writing a story etc. All art forms begin as visualization in your mind, which you then make a reality in a canvas as you focus on that visualization.

It's also important to try to develop a feel for energy. For example when I breathe in energy, I don't just "visualize" it, I FEEL it.

You are projecting a bit upon me, but I won't take it personally because you frankly don't seem well. I would never have written on psychic vampirism if I wasn't sure of what I was talking about, if I hadn't seen results repeatedly, and found success in the years I experimented with it.

I get a feel you've been very frustrated from the way you worded this post, what's wrong?

JoS is for everybody. And it is also for you. It doesn't matter if you take a million attempts to get there, that you will get there is inevitable, so just have patience and take things at your own pace.

I think you might have convinced yourself internally that nothing you do works, or that you do everything wrong. Don't feel discouraged by the amount of time vs the amount of progress you've made, this is different to each individual, and there's been countless cases of people who were around for many years and turned out to have made 0 progress whatsoever. You're doing fine.

So don't feel like a failure, or pressured, just because it's been a bumpy ride for you. Just relax. Try to remove these thoughts from your psyche, especially before you meditate or do any magick working.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back