Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Incest in Ancient Egypts royal families?

SageOfSixPaths

I read online that in Ancient Egypt the Pharaohs and other royal families used to do incest to keep their blood 'pure'. But the populace wasn't allowed to. In Ancient Egypt they used to worship our Gods, so what can you guys make of this?

What I make is that you should stop believing everything you read online

This is mistranslated nonsense that comes from the fact that they were doing a "Bonding Ritual" which is a ritual of bonding the souls of people, families, or sister or brother and mother and father etc.

For lack of better word, they called it "marriage", and then on the speculation of shrunken brains and low IQ people began, that they were doing rampant incest or whatever.

Lastly, of course it was forbidden to do incest, since incest destroys the bloodline and kills people through massive illness and excessive chances of causing utter retardation. It's a suicide situation.

Even those who were foolish enough to do this in history, such as even the inbred Rothschilds, have too many health problems to count for themselves through this self decaying practice.

Small scale incest between cousins and such isn’t a big deal it’s only when it’s done for generations like the Jewish banking families that it becomes detrimental to health and genetics.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is mistranslated nonsense that comes from the fact that they were doing a "Bonding Ritual" which is a ritual of bonding the souls of people, families, or sister or brother and mother and father etc.

For lack of better word, they called it "marriage", and then on the speculation of shrunken brains and low IQ people began, that they were doing rampant incest or whatever.
"Marriage" does not always mean to be joined in matrimony. It can also mean just things coming together, joining, bonding, etc., but in a non-marriage-husband(s)/wife(s) manner. e.g. -

• the marriage of the Ida and Pingala. The Ida and Pingala, in this sense, are not having a wedding and being "legally" one unit;
  • when two businesses merge, they marry together;
  • the jew (in history, but not anymore) and christians wish the separation of church and state did not happen, in history church and state were married together;
  • in (I think catholic) christianity, the christian is "married" to "god";
  • some people are married to their job/work;
  • etc.

Lastly, of course it was forbidden to do incest, since incest destroys the bloodline and kills people through massive illness and excessive chances of causing utter retardation. It's a suicide situation.
The Hapsburg royal family incested their male line to extinction, out of existence. They had long jaws and other things, due to rampant incest, to "keep the bloodline pure".

Incest, in biblical terms, is precisely what the jew wants. "adam" and "eve" were the only 2 "humans", and to populate the Univer-- I meant tiny little planet, they had to have had much incest... which would not have lasted very long. As said, it renders offspring retarded and dead, so this allegory of "spirituality" that the jew did is just a way of going away from actual Spirituality (Science and Nature) and being a pure retard having "faith" instead - and of course dying Spiritually (which means Soul death, not just Body death), instead of living forever immortally.

There was only an Incest in the entire Egyptian history of royal houses, and that was made by (((Akhenaten))) and his own mom. No wonder that he looks like Barack Obama, who is surely his own reincarnation.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Even those who were foolish enough to do this in history, such as even the inbred Rothschilds, have too many health problems to count for themselves through this self decaying practice.
There were people who took DNA samples form mummies that they found and that's why they said that there's incest, as they saw it in their DNA.

Nimrod33 said:
There was only an Incest in the entire Egyptian history of royal houses, and that was made by (((Akhenaten))) and his own mom. No wonder that he looks like Barack Obama, who is surely his own reincarnation.

He wasn't even human lol

SageOfSixPaths said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

There were people who took DNA samples form mummies that they found and that's why they said that there's incest, as they saw it in their DNA.
Fake news. Don't believe everything you read online.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Small scale incest between cousins and such isn’t a big deal it’s only when it’s done for generations like the Jewish banking families that it becomes detrimental to health and genetics.

No it is a big deal. It's disgusting and shouldn't happen. People just shouldn't fuck their cousins, or anyone they are related to, even if it's like a far distant cousin.

It's just awful. Shouldn't happen. Just because West Virginia does it doesn't mean people should, or that "its not a big deal".

Please try to just reflect on this differently, so I don't have to go buy you a banjo, please.

serpentwalker666 said:
No it is a big deal. It's disgusting and shouldn't happen. People just shouldn't fuck their cousins, or anyone they are related to, even if it's like a far distant cousin.

It's just awful. Shouldn't happen. Just because West Virginia does it doesn't mean people should, or that "its not a big deal".

Please try to just reflect on this differently, so I don't have to go buy you a banjo, please.
West Virginia? I don’t know what you mean but I assume you accepted the purposeful propaganda against the south claiming that whites do incest or whatever. You’re probably a Jew or some other racial cretin. But even if you aren’t you are behaving like one by intentionally and also baselessly degrading white Americans.

The Outlaw Torn said:
serpentwalker666 said:

West Virginia? I don’t know what you mean but I assume you accepted the purposeful propaganda against the south claiming that whites do incest or whatever. You’re probably a Jew or some other racial cretin. But even if you aren’t you are behaving like one by intentionally and also baselessly degrading white Americans.

He's just jealous that nearly half of West Virginia has a better climate than 90% of the USA.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Stormblood said:
He's just jealous that nearly half of West Virginia has a better climate than 90% of the USA.
What is your preferred climate?

Oceanic under the Köppen climate classification (Cfb). This is a true temperate climate, unlike Mediterranean climate which has summers that are too hot to be called temperate. Here is a map.

Stormblood said:
The Outlaw Torn said:
Stormblood said:

Oceanic under the Köppen climate classification (Cfb). This is a true temperate climate, unlike Mediterranean climate which has summers that are too hot to be called temperate. Here is a map.

West Virginia:
Köppen_Climate_Types_West_Virginia.png

Ol argedco luciftias said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Jews do incest, it is a fact. Just look at them hybrid goblins.

Look what they gained from it.

https://www.jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/

That is a lot of diseases, but if you think about it, it is normal for them because they themselves are a disease.
This site is a good way to show to people and make them feel disgusted about them.

The Outlaw Torn said:
serpentwalker666 said:

Thats funny considering I'm trying to tell you it's not okay to say sex with cousins "isn't a big deal." Despite being harsh with my point.

As for this "probably a jew or some other racial cretin".

No actually im white. And actually I was just referencing the reputation West Virginia has for stupidity, incest, and related degeneration.

Personally as a white, I get disgusted to see how some of my people act, as do you and anybody else.

Stormblood said:
Stormblood said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

West Virginia:
Köppen_Climate_Types_West_Virginia.png

I have to admit, and will fully agree that West Virginia is very great climate wise, the environment there and the geography is pretty nice as well.

As for the people, endless degradation, theres some of the worst degeneration there then in some other bad areas of the USA.

It has its good spots though.

Personally I was just joking around about West Virginia's reputation for incest, as well, it's legal to marry your first cousin there, which doesn't exactly do justice to its reputation for incest. Which is disgusting.

But this is legal in other areas of the states as well. Which is equally disgusting.

Which is why I referenced it. As yes I've personally been in west virginia before. Seen enough to know it's just not for me.

Pennsylvania I think is much more beautiful, but that's just personal opinion. As long as you stay out of the Philadelphia, bad areas of Pittsburgh, and many other areas.

I love everything about Pennsylvania except the people.

I also dont mean to, but can take topics of serious degradation too seriously, as I've met, known for awhile a few local people where I'm from, who are inbred, and are absolutely are ruined because of it.

A whole horrific situation, just awful and upsetting.

serpentwalker666 said:
Thats funny considering I'm trying to tell you it's not okay to say sex with cousins "isn't a big deal." Despite being harsh with my point.

No actually im white. And actually I was just referencing the reputation West Virginia has for stupidity, incest, and related degeneration.

Personally as a white, I get disgusted to see how some of my people act, as do you and anybody else.
You are disgusted by something that isn’t real and is a lie by the Jew. If you believe white southerners are actually degenerate and practice incest then you should also believe that the Holocaust was real or some other absurd hoax.

The Outlaw Torn said:
serpentwalker666 said:

You are disgusted by something that isn’t real and is a lie by the Jew. If you believe white southerners are actually degenerate and practice incest then you should also believe that the Holocaust was real or some other absurd hoax.

My reply was on West Virginia and it's reputation for incest, stupidity and degeneration.

Do I think there is alot of incest there now? Not really.

Do I think incest is happening alot in the south? No. I'm sure it rarely occurs.

Has incest occured in West Virginia? I'm sure I has, Yes.

Is everyone inbred in West Virginia? No probably very few are.

Do people marry their cousins in West Virginia? I'm sure it's rare, but im sure some sick fucks do.

Is there alot of whites in alot of places in the USA who have access to education and means to improve, but still choose to be degenerate to varying degrees, unrelated and not regarding to incest? Yes.

Do I believe white southerners in general commit incest in mass numbers, if at all? No.

Do I have anything against white southerners? No but I perfer the north for cultural and geographical reasons. South isn't for me and never will be.

What else do you want me to say? I simply didn't like how you said incest between cousins isn't a big deal, and I used West Virginias most likely partially untrue, reputation for incest as an example of the point I was trying to make, which Is I thought it would be of benefit If you looked at that a little differently.

Honestly this thread of us discussing this is probably because I didn't word things seriously, and just say what I meant. I take responsibility for that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back