Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Surya

shekeb

can i use SURYA for healing / removing health issues ( when the moon is in the sign of Virgo 21 January ) with this affirmation:

"In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am eternally free from sickness, illness, disease, and pain. I have perfect health, now and forever."

666S666 said:
can i use SURYA for healing / removing health issues ( when the moon is in the sign of Virgo 21 January ) with this affirmation:

"In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am eternally free from sickness, illness, disease, and pain. I have perfect health, now and forever."
Yes.

Also dont forget to vibrate the "s" like a hissing h

Serbon said:
666S666 said:

Yes.

You don't have to vibrate the way you describe. It can also vibrate like the S from SOWILO. That's how I vibrate it and it works!

Siatris Ioholo said:
Serbon said:
666S666 said:

Yes.

You don't have to vibrate the way you describe. It can also vibrate like the S from SOWILO. That's how I vibrate it and it works!
As I know, it was recommend by HPS Maxine to vibrate with hissing h

Stormblood said:
Yes, you can.

hi, thanks for that . but I forgot something , 40x SURYA and 9x affirmation is right ,can i do it like that

Woden said:
Serbon said:
Siatris Ioholo said:

It is vibrated with "SSSS" as with a snake.
Healing Runes:
https://mega.nz/folder/ff4QTALS#cEb5V2bo4QAVs1BVGVKcTw
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Surya.mp3

This is Maxines audio from the website, its with a hissing h

Serbon said:
Woden said:
Serbon said:

Healing Runes:

Not really. If you listen carefully it's not a guttural hiss like with 'h', it's different. It's cerebral/retroflex. It's relates to fire, while h is guttural and relates to ether like g.

Stormblood said:
Serbon said:
Woden said:
Healing Runes:

Not really. If you listen carefully it's not a guttural hiss like with 'h', it's different. It's cerebral/retroflex. It's relates to fire, while h is guttural and relates to ether like g.
Oh okay, it sounded pretty guttural to me, but its still not the sowilo s

Stormblood said:
Serbon said:
Woden said:
Healing Runes:

This got me a little confused. For cleaning purposes I do the S in Surya like Ujjayi (cat hissing breath). Have I been I doing it right? I am able to raise nice bright energy this way but got a little confused with the h and g thing.

Stormblood said:
Serbon said:
Woden said:
Healing Runes:

I agree, I find S is hissed with the glottis constricted while the H it practically stays loose.

Woden said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Stormblood said:

I agree, I find S is hissed with the glottis constricted while the H it practically stays loose.

SURYA - "SSSUUU-RR-YAH" Audio Mp3:
https://mega.nz/file/eXI3AA4K#Ayd9-wjrnik1ZmqGvZPlSm7AXpQNYoAC4iL194GZpYo

I know, I have the same MP3. It's hissed in the back of the throat while H is more so on the top of the mouth. You can also vibrate it like a normal S as in the word snake.

स त न म said:
Stormblood said:
Serbon said:

This got me a little confused. For cleaning purposes I do the S in Surya like Ujjayi (cat hissing breath). Have I been I doing it right? I am able to raise nice bright energy this way but got a little confused with the h and g thing.

Don't worry too much. It's still very effective even when you don't nail the the exact sound.

For the nit-picky people, like it was said before, it's a serpent hiss, so Sitkari is a better example.

Stormblood said:
स त न म said:
Stormblood said:

Don't worry too much. It's still very effective even when you don't nail the the exact sound.

For the nit-picky people, like it was said before, it's a serpent hiss, so Sitkari is a better example.

In the audio it sounds like Ujjayi instead of sitkari. As you say though I think the logistics are in between experiences and personal preference. I vibrate S in Surya in the back of throat as in Ujjayi, but I vibrate S as in snake during he Sun Square.

Woden said:
Stormblood said:
स त न म said:

No, it's not "nit-picky" to get it right, Storm. That's what we're here for, isn't it? To learn the true and right way?

HPS Maxine explains at the end of the audio that the "S" should always be hissed. It is hissed from the back of the throat with the teeth slightly parted - like a cat or snake. Not hissed through the teeth, like some beginners do it. It is a difficult, acquired sound, that takes time and practice to master. I got it right by doing Satanas and Satanama everyday.

People do these medications everyday for aura/chakra cleaning and healing. It needs to be done correctly.

The thing is that doing correct is great and the best thing to do. The sounds being slightly off won't ruin your entire practice. HP Hooded Cobra explained this to me and another person a few years ago, when I was arguing with someone about the correct pronunciation of EA in the Raum meditation.

And I am nit-picky, man. I didn't mean it as an insult. I'm probably one of the most pedantic persons in the forum.

Stormblood said:
I am nit-picky, man. I didn't mean it as an insult. I'm probably one of the most pedantic persons in the forum.
Fkn Grammar Nazi. ( :p ) Ohw, whayte - that's me! Welcome to the club, man! I have a nit for you to pick - my head's been itching like crazy, and scratching it just won't do!

Stormblood said:
स त न म said:
Stormblood said:

Thanks for advising . I had to say something, I recorded my voice vibrating SURYA in the condition like , my tongue touching the roof of mouth folded backward and a little place/hole to inhale and exhale in two sides of tongue it was very similar to that ( like HPS maxine's vibration) .

I did something another too , my tongue touching the two lower front teeth pushing forward ( something like that) and a little place to exhale ame as first and then vibrated SURYA it was similar too . Which one should I use first or second?
( sorry for late reply )

666S666 said:
Stormblood said:
स त न म said:

Thanks for advising . I had to say something, I recorded my voice vibrating SURYA in the condition like , my tongue touching the roof of mouth folded backward and a little place/hole to inhale and exhale in two sides of tongue it was very similar to that ( like HPS maxine's vibration) .

I did something another too , my tongue touching the two lower front teeth pushing forward ( something like that) and a little place to exhale ame as first and then vibrated SURYA it was similar too . Which one should I use first or second?
( sorry for late reply )

The tongue touching the teeth is a dental sound. It's another type of sibilant. The article I linked tells you where the tongue is best placed for a serpent hiss. Also, hearing snakes hissing on youtube helps and it's very stimulating for the spine.

Stormblood said:
666S666 said:
Stormblood said:

( sorry for late reply )

The tongue touching the teeth is a dental sound. It's another type of sibilant. The article I linked tells you where the tongue is best placed for a serpent hiss. Also, hearing snakes hissing on youtube helps and it's very stimulating for the spine.

Thanks alot.

I didn't knew that hearing snakes sound is stimulating for the spine.
I don't get what you mean by " SPINE " is it kundalini ?

666S666 said:
Stormblood said:
666S666 said:

( sorry for late reply )

Thanks alot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vertebral_column

Stormblood said:
666S666 said:
Stormblood said:

Thanks alot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vertebral_column

Thanks alot.

666S666 said:

It's an idea. Also you can do it a bit more specific in case you have a specific are or organ that you want to work with. The moon in Virgo and Pisces are good combinations and also you can keep an eye on planetary hours like Sun or Jupiter.

Surya is a sun mantra and sun is good for healing. I did something like that while being in the sun in the summer and it worked. Also I used the rune VIN (number 8 so 8 reps are good, or a multiple of 8) for some minor issues which also worked pretty good for me :)

Whichever works for you and whichever comes first ;)

EasternFireLion666 said:
666S666 said:

It's an idea. Also you can do it a bit more specific in case you have a specific are or organ that you want to work with. The moon in Virgo and Pisces are good combinations and also you can keep an eye on planetary hours like Sun or Jupiter.

Surya is a sun mantra and sun is good for healing. I did something like that while being in the sun in the summer and it worked. Also I used the rune VIN (number 8 so 8 reps are good, or a multiple of 8) for some minor issues which also worked pretty good for me :)

Whichever works for you and whichever comes first ;)
Thanks for that alot.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back